The Tree from the IMMORTAL tour
November 27, 2011, 06:25:08 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7CI7ykChkU[/youtube]
THE IMMORTAL World Tour takes place in a fantastical realm where we discover Michael's inspirational Giving Tree - the wellspring of his creativity. The secrets of Michael's inner world are unlocked - his love of music and dance, fairy tale and magic, and the fragile beauty of nature.

Hy to all !!!  :)
From the begining when I saw the first pictures about THE IMMORTAL tour, there was something that I thought is SPECIAL about,and that thing is THE TREE  :) !!! What do you all think???

As we know Michael wrote his BEST SONGS in Neverland ,in a TREE  albino/ ,at least this is what he told to Bashir,no  :ugeek:??? Michael said that he wrote there, HEAL THE WORLD,WILL YOU BE THERE,BLACK OR WHITE,CHILDWOOD.Mmmm intresting I have to say,because from my point of wiew,these songs are THE BEST, and have a powerfull  MESSAGE for the HUMANITY   :) .Look how happy Michael is when he is climbing his GIVING TREE   :)  :) !!!

Michael Jackson climbing a tree
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLfJG1hmcM[/youtube]

Monstertooty made a very good post  respect/ ,yesterday on TIAI about Michael's lyrics and about what TS said.Here is his post:

TIAI ~ 2011 / Re: TIAI November 11 (11-11-11)
« on: Today at 08:47:39 AM »
"Nothing's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side."- Speechless

"I'm the light of the world, I feel grand." -This Is It

"I just want you to recognize me in the temple." -JAM

"You can change the world".... "I can't do it by myself." -Cry

"You rock my world ya know ya did, and everything I own I give."-  You Rock My Word

"Things will go betta if you just..." - Hold My Hand

I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. All this time we have been asked to BELIEVE and told that it's all for LOVE(without the dots).  I think "Michael" has been trying to tell us who his is for very long time.
  TS quoted Jesus we he/she started 7b and I don't believe it was by accident.  For me one song stands out among all others when i contemplate who  "Michael" really is.
  Pop stars don't write songs like this.....I KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE......how bout you?
  [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUaMzwNPgro&NR=1
[/youtube]

So what do you all think  :idea: ,about this TREE ,why,and what MESSAGE is he trying  to bring us,true the/his GIVING TREE,please share your ideeas  :) !!! THANK YOU!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Tree from the IMMORTAL tour
November 27, 2011, 08:56:18 AM
Metaphorically speaking, looking at the pictures, it appears as if the tree has a connection to the divine and the army of love is its keeper.  Thanks for sharing, Applehead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

November 27, 2011, 10:25:31 AM
Thank you for bringing up MJ's "Giving Tree".

I was close thinking with starchild that the giving tree could be a metaphor for the tree as the precious gift of nature which is closest to Heaven, and where gets his inspiration. He wants to share the giving tree with us.

Also, I'm thinking of the Giving Tree as a metaphor for a change from evil into good. A tree's function is to absorb CO2 (carbon dioxide=evil) and change it in O2 (oxygen=good). Michael's message is to be aware, take a look in the mirror and make that change before it's too late. If we don't change and fix it, the tree will burn (see the Immortal image above with a burning tree and the 2nd image a tree with water to beat/put out the fire, the end part of Beat It in This Is It and the burning tree in Earth song This Is It). A burned dead tree can't give O2, and when we can't breathe air it is too late. These were my thoughts about the Giving Tree.

With L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 12:51:31 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 27, 2011, 05:26:23 PM
It reminds me of the tree in "Avatar" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

November 28, 2011, 11:35:15 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Metaphorically speaking, looking at the pictures, it appears as if the tree has a connection to the divine and the army of love is its keeper.  Thanks for sharing, Applehead.

Thank's Starchild  :) !!! I do believe also that the TREE represents some connection with our DIVINITY ,but I have to confess that at first I thought that it looks like a uterus,which means REBIRTH or NEW BORN.Please don't laugh   bounce/ ok???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2011, 12:10:53 PM

I was close thinking with starchild that the giving tree could be a metaphor for the tree as the precious gift of nature which is closest to Heaven, and where gets his inspiration. He wants to share the giving tree with us.

Also, I'm thinking of the Giving Tree as a metaphor for a change from evil into good. A tree's function is to absorb CO2 (carbon dioxide=evil) and change it in O2 (oxygen=good). Michael's message is to be aware, take a look in the mirror and make that change before it's too late. If we don't change and fix it, the tree will burn (see the Immortal image above with a burning tree and the 2nd image a tree with water to beat/put out the fire, the end part of Beat It in This Is It and the burning tree in Earth song This Is It). A burned dead tree can't give O2, and when we can't breathe air it is too late. These were my thoughts about the Giving Tree.

With L.O.V.E.

I know what you mean about CO2 ,but look how many trees people are cutting every minute and day!!!! If we as humans  need wood for books,toilet paper,houses,furniture,etc,at least we can do is to plant another one ,instead of that one who was cut.I think is because of GREED ,people forget that,every minute that they cut a tree,in air is less,and less O2 for us.Also it's creates a UNBALANCE in narure and where are no trees ,there are also frequent earth flows  :x .Thanks for your answer  :) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2011, 01:09:57 PM
It reminds me of the tree in "Avatar" :)

YES the TREE from AVATAR movie is wonderful  :) ,thank you for reminded me  :).

The Tree of Souls (Ayvitrayä Ramunong in Na'vi [Cameron: Vitraya Ramunong]) is a tree where the Na'vi are able to communicate with the biological network that exists throughout Pandora. Cameron described the Tree of Souls as "a big input-output station" and was inspired to design it by bioluminescence that he encountered during night diving. In the film, the tree is seen to be capable of transferring a specific consciousness from one body to another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 28, 2011, 02:46:19 PM

With L.O.V.E.

I know what you mean about CO2 ,but look how many trees people are cutting every minute and day!!!! If we as humans  need wood for books,toilet paper,houses,furniture,etc,at least we can do is to plant another one ,instead of that one who was cut.I think is because of GREED ,people forget that,every minute that they cut a tree,in air is less,and less O2 for us.Also it's creates a UNBALANCE in narure and where are no trees ,there are also frequent earth flows  :x .Thanks for your answer  :) !!!!

This might go slightly off topic but hemp was poised to take over the forestry (tree) industry many years ago but was stopped, most likely because the people in the tree industry stopped it. $$ greed.  Here's an article I found about the uses of hemp:

15 Fascinating Facts About Hemp

Hemp is the common name for plants of the entire genus Cannabis, although the term is often used to refer only to Cannabis strains cultivated for industrial (non-drug) use. Industrial hemp has many uses, including paper, textiles, biodegradable plastics, construction, health food, and fuel. It is one of the fastest growing biomasses known, and one of the earliest domesticated plants known. Here are 15 fascinating facts about the less-pleasurable version of weed.

1. All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s. (Jack Frazier. Hemp Paper Reconsidered. 1974.)

2. It was legal to pay taxes with hemp in America from 1631 until the early 1800s. (LA Times. Aug. 12, 1981.)

3. Refusing to grow hemp in America during the 17th and 18th centuries was against the law! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769 (G. M. Herdon. Hemp in Colonial Virginia).

4. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers grew hemp. (Washington and Jefferson Diaries. Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China to France then to America.)

5. Benjamin Franklin owned one of the first paper mills in America, and it processed hemp. Also, the War of 1812 was fought over hemp. Napoleon wanted to cut off Moscow’s export to England. (Jack Herer. Emperor Wears No Clothes.)

6. For thousands of years, 90% of all ships’ sails and rope were made from hemp. The word ‘canvas’ comes from the Middle English word “canevas” which comes from the Latin word cannabis. (Webster’s New World Dictionary.)

7. 80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc., were made from hemp until the 1820s, with the introduction of the cotton gin.

8. The first Bibles, maps, charts, Betsy Ross’s flag, the first drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made from hemp. (U.S. Government Archives.)

9. The first crop grown in many states was hemp. 1850 was a peak year for Kentucky producing 40,000 tons. Hemp was the largest cash crop until the 20th century. (State Archives.)

10. Oldest known records of hemp farming go back 5000 years in China, although hemp industrialization probably goes back to ancient Egypt.

11. Rembrandt’s, Van Gogh’s, Gainsborough’s, as well as most early canvas paintings, were principally painted on hemp linen.

12. In 1916, the U.S. Government predicted that by the 1940s all paper would come from hemp and that no more trees need to be cut down. Government studies report that 1 acre of hemp equals 4.1 acres of trees. Plans were in the works to implement such programs. (U.S. Department of Agriculture Archives.)

13. Quality paints and varnishes were made from hemp seed oil until 1937. 58,000 tons of hemp seeds were used in America for paint products in 1935. (Sherman Williams Paint Co. testimony before the U.S.Congress against the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act.)

14. Henry Ford’s first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the car itself was constructed from hemp! On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, ‘grown from the soil,’ had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel. (Popular Mechanics, 1941.)

15. In 1938, hemp was called ‘Billion Dollar Crop.’ It was the first time a cash crop had a business potential to exceed a billion dollars. (Popular Mechanics, Feb. 1938.)

Basically, huge chunks of forest do not need to be clear-cutted if the hemp industry was "allowed" and used to it's full potential.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2011, 03:35:04 PM
I was thinking that Michael loves so much the NATURE and THE TREEs  and he also looks SO HAPPY there  :)  ;D  .Here are some pictures with him in NATURE  :mrgreen: :

Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 03:45:51 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 28, 2011, 03:59:00 PM
There's a children's book "The Giving Tree", which is a beautiful but sad story about a boy and a tree. "The story clearly shows childhood as being a time of relative happiness in comparison to the sacrifice and responsibility of adulthood."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmVKvn56vTo&feature=related [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqWFtBFLkCs&NR=1 [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 28, 2011, 03:59:44 PM

With L.O.V.E.

This might go slightly off topic but hemp was poised to take over the forestry (tree) industry many years ago but was stopped, most likely because the people in the tree industry stopped it. $$ greed.  Here's an article I found about the uses of hemp:

Hemp is the common name for plants of the entire genus Cannabis, although the term is often used to refer only to Cannabis strains cultivated for industrial (non-drug) use. Industrial hemp has many uses, including paper, textiles, biodegradable plastics, construction, health food, and fuel. It is one of the fastest growing biomasses known, and one of the earliest domesticated plants known. Here are 15 fascinating facts about the less-pleasurable version of weed.

1. All schoolbooks were made from hemp or flax paper until the 1880s. (Jack Frazier. Hemp Paper Reconsidered. 1974.)

2. It was legal to pay taxes with hemp in America from 1631 until the early 1800s. (LA Times. Aug. 12, 1981.)

3. Refusing to grow hemp in America during the 17th and 18th centuries was against the law! You could be jailed in Virginia for refusing to grow hemp from 1763 to 1769 (G. M. Herdon. Hemp in Colonial Virginia).

4. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers grew hemp. (Washington and Jefferson Diaries. Jefferson smuggled hemp seeds from China to France then to America.)

5. Benjamin Franklin owned one of the first paper mills in America, and it processed hemp. Also, the War of 1812 was fought over hemp. Napoleon wanted to cut off Moscow’s export to England. (Jack Herer. Emperor Wears No Clothes.)

6. For thousands of years, 90% of all ships’ sails and rope were made from hemp. The word ‘canvas’ comes from the Middle English word “canevas” which comes from the Latin word cannabis. (Webster’s New World Dictionary.)

7. 80% of all textiles, fabrics, clothes, linen, drapes, bed sheets, etc., were made from hemp until the 1820s, with the introduction of the cotton gin.

8. The first Bibles, maps, charts, Betsy Ross’s flag, the first drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were made from hemp. (U.S. Government Archives.)

9. The first crop grown in many states was hemp. 1850 was a peak year for Kentucky producing 40,000 tons. Hemp was the largest cash crop until the 20th century. (State Archives.)

10. Oldest known records of hemp farming go back 5000 years in China, although hemp industrialization probably goes back to ancient Egypt.

11. Rembrandt’s, Van Gogh’s, Gainsborough’s, as well as most early canvas paintings, were principally painted on hemp linen.

12. In 1916, the U.S. Government predicted that by the 1940s all paper would come from hemp and that no more trees need to be cut down. Government studies report that 1 acre of hemp equals 4.1 acres of trees. Plans were in the works to implement such programs. (U.S. Department of Agriculture Archives.)

13. Quality paints and varnishes were made from hemp seed oil until 1937. 58,000 tons of hemp seeds were used in America for paint products in 1935. (Sherman Williams Paint Co. testimony before the U.S.Congress against the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act.)

14. Henry Ford’s first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the car itself was constructed from hemp! On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, ‘grown from the soil,’ had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel. (Popular Mechanics, 1941.)

15. In 1938, hemp was called ‘Billion Dollar Crop.’ It was the first time a cash crop had a business potential to exceed a billion dollars. (Popular Mechanics, Feb. 1938.)

Basically, huge chunks of forest do not need to be clear-cutted if the hemp industry was "allowed" and used to it's full potential.

WHAT  :shock: ????? OMG I didn't even knew that ,wow  :)  !!!! So we the humans have THE SOLUTION to this "CRIME" against THE FOREST ,but we ignore it ,because of GREED/IGNORANCE   :'( ??????
Thank you for the info   respect/ !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2011, 04:10:53 PM
There's a children's book "The Giving Tree", which is a beautiful but sad story about a boy and a tree. "The story clearly shows childhood as being a time of relative happiness in comparison to the sacrifice and responsibility of adulthood."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmVKvn56vTo&feature=related [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqWFtBFLkCs&NR=1 [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.

FINALLY    :)  :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Everlastinglove  :) ,YES this is what I wanted to share   :mrgreen: !!!! The story of GIVING TREE!!!! It is just me or true this story we "see" SOMEONE WHO we all LOVE and cherish  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( ????????

Giving made the tree happy because his happiness lied within the happiness of others .

The Actual '73 Giving Tree Movie Spoken By Shel Silverstein
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TZCP6OqRlE&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:13:29 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

November 28, 2011, 04:18:50 PM
Yes applehead, hemp produces better quality products than trees.  Takes up way less space (the fields compared to trees in a forest) and can yield much more from the smaller space.

When hemp was about the take over, "they" prevented it and went on a smear campaign against hemp, associating it with marijuana and made it illegal.  Hemp is legal in Canada (not sure about the U.S.) although it's not mainstream here (yet), you basically have to go to specialty stores or "head" shops to buy hemp products.

I take two spoonfuls of hemp seed oil every day, it's been called "nature's perfect food for humanity" because  "it contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary for human life, as well as a rare protein known as globule edestins that is very similar to the globulin found in human blood plasma."  Hemp seed oil has also been used in cancer prevention and as a cure for certain types of cancer.

It just tastes gross, lol.  To me anyways, but I still take it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grossomodo

November 28, 2011, 04:32:19 PM
I think the tree is the channel of communication, the way we can communicate with the divine, with the good, with God. That channel may be good -beautiful tree- or nonexistent- grey tree from your picture. The way the tree looks is what we make of it, what we choose. That is why he is so inspired there and was able to write songs. We also know some lyrics came to him miraculously and he was also good in channeling.
That video with Michael climbing a tree always makes me cry. He looks so sad there and maybe misunderstood. When he's up there, he's like thinking to the mankind without anyone understanding him. That's how I feel when I see that. I remember back in 2009 when I thought he was dead, I replayed that tree scene over and over again and that look on his face was enough for me to really undestand Michael like I never did before. I swear! It was all it took!I used to wonder how could people hurt such a soul?! I still wonder that...

I love you Michael, from the bottom of my heart! bearhug
Love u all!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
OVERALL MOONWALK!

everlastinglove_MJ

November 28, 2011, 04:57:22 PM

With L.O.V.E.

This might go slightly off topic but hemp was poised to take over the forestry (tree) industry many years ago but was stopped, most likely because the people in the tree industry stopped it. $$ greed.
Indeed 100% greed! The movie Thrive is crossing my mind now You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The power of greedy economics and industialization kills the alternatives to save our planet, which is really sad. There are so many alternatives and possibilities which are also chances for green industry, new sources which could be interesting and profitable for economics (I'm afraid not profitable enough :?). GREED! >:( It makes me angry and sad at the same time :(. Though, we can do something like e.g. know on who you'll vote, fly carbon neutral or plant a tree :mrgreen: and watch Thrive The Movie because at the end there are very useful tips
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:03:02 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions