Re: The Tree from the IMMORTAL tour
November 28, 2011, 05:11:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes applehead, hemp produces better quality products than trees.  Takes up way less space (the fields compared to trees in a forest) and can yield much more from the smaller space.

When hemp was about the take over, "they" prevented it and went on a smear campaign against hemp, associating it with marijuana and made it illegal.  Hemp is legal in Canada (not sure about the U.S.) although it's not mainstream here (yet), you basically have to go to specialty stores or "head" shops to buy hemp products.

I take two spoonfuls of hemp seed oil every day, it's been called "nature's perfect food for humanity" because  "it contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary for human life, as well as a rare protein known as globule edestins that is very similar to the globulin found in human blood plasma."  Hemp seed oil has also been used in cancer prevention and as a cure for certain types of cancer.

It just tastes gross, lol.  To me anyways, but I still take it!

Yes thank you very much for the info  :) !! The part about CANCER I knew some things before ,and when you think that this GREED people don't let the rest to have this  :x !!!!!!

RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 28, 2011, 05:33:56 PM

I don't know if it is only me but the branches of the tree looks like a monster's hands and claws to me. Maybe it's just my imagination.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 28, 2011, 06:14:20 PM
There's a children's book "The Giving Tree", which is a beautiful but sad story about a boy and a tree. "The story clearly shows childhood as being a time of relative happiness in comparison to the sacrifice and responsibility of adulthood."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmVKvn56vTo&feature=related [/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqWFtBFLkCs&NR=1 [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.

FINALLY    :)  :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Everlastinglove  :) ,YES this is what I wanted to share   :mrgreen: !!!! The story of GIVING TREE!!!! It is just me or true this story we "see" SOMEONE WHO we all LOVE and cherish  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( ????????

Giving made the tree happy because his happiness lied within the happiness of others .

The Actual '73 Giving Tree Movie Spoken By Shel Silverstein
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TZCP6OqRlE&feature=related[/youtube]

Look at what Michael told us in his last performance for HUMANITY, look, look here  :'( :

EARTH SONG - MJ (This Is It DVD)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eigNnzAM3L8[/youtube]

The PLANET is "sick",our minds are poisoned with GREED  :x ,we always TAKE,but never RETURN back,never. For me Michael represents THE TREE that always GAVE us: LOVE ,MUSIC,MOVIES,CHARITIES,HAPPINESS  and FRIENDSHIP. He gave us HIS ALL and we/humanity/the boy  took him for granted  :cry: ,  :cry: !!!! LOOK in Immotral show ,THE TREE has no LEAFs  :cry: !!!!Where are the LEAFs,where  :cry:??????

In the original Earthsong ,also the trees are gone!!!! THE TREE gave THE BOY everything he had ,EVERYTHING,just to make HIM happy.THE TREE gave his happines,his leafs,his branches,he gave his all,until he didn't had anything to give,and so THE TREE died ,and so the boy ,because he was old  :cry: .

But what if THE TREE doesen't have to die????? What if THE BOY decides that HE wants to CHANGE,and START OVER,their friendship ????? WHAT if the TREE's LOVE for him/the boy ,can make THIS all POSSIBLE,then WHAT?????  :shock:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 11, 2011, 11:39:00 PM
I went to the Cirque Shows this weekend and I was very surprised to see that the giving tree was not shown. They had the trunk part of it (which actually looked like a can), but the branches were not on there.  The show was beyond amazing and heart felt. I teared up on about 4 songs....I was so moved by them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

gwynned

December 12, 2011, 12:14:46 AM
I think the tree is the channel of communication, the way we can communicate with the divine, with the good, with God. That channel may be good -beautiful tree- or nonexistent- grey tree from your picture. The way the tree looks is what we make of it, what we choose. That is why he is so inspired there and was able to write songs. We also know some lyrics came to him miraculously and he was also good in channeling.
That video with Michael climbing a tree always makes me cry. He looks so sad there and maybe misunderstood. When he's up there, he's like thinking to the mankind without anyone understanding him. That's how I feel when I see that. I remember back in 2009 when I thought he was dead, I replayed that tree scene over and over again and that look on his face was enough for me to really undestand Michael like I never did before. I swear! It was all it took!I used to wonder how could people hurt such a soul?! I still wonder that...

I love you Michael, from the bottom of my heart! bearhug
Love u all!  bearhug

What a lovely comment!  Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 12, 2011, 03:21:38 AM

Interesting topic!  I notice how at the beginning of the video Earth Song that the trees are being taken down, but as MJ and the people grabbing the earth, something miraculous happens, and a reversal takes place. Everything is restored--dead people, animals and especially the TREES!

I watched through half of Thrive just now, and will finish the rest another day.  There is a desire of so many more now, to expose and counteract what the few in power are doing on earth, robbing it and us.

I had gone this week to see the movie "In Time", and thought it an interesting parallel. In the movie, time is the currency.  The rich who can live forever, are slowly squeezing the time out of the vast majority, making all their short lives pure hell, until one man finds a way to break the monopoly.

I'm wondering how long before the Thrive movie will be removed by TPTB and this Proctor guy silenced like many before him.  But I believe we are living in end of the age - days.  God's timing is what dictates when the PTB system will be taken down.  But not before a fight. I believe it will get very bad before it gets to this scene.

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations.
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
And they shall see his face; and his name [shall be] in their foreheads.
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 22:1-5

In TII Earth song, we all know about the writing on the forehead of the little girl.
Perhaps it is the Tree of Life that is coming, is the reason why the Giving Tree in the Immortal Tour is now bare and "dead".

Andrea, I loved your hemp list, though I've seen similar articles on it, and of course Tesla contributions--all these and many other simple, cheap, available remedies for the entire planet.  What a beautiful place it would be, and WILL be in the future!  There's no need for depopulation; I really think the planet could sustain double or triple the population, with an abundant number of all animals life as well, if only the planet was properly managed and cared for.  I believe that's in our future!
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:28:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

grossomodo

December 14, 2011, 01:17:16 PM
I think the tree is the channel of communication, the way we can communicate with the divine, with the good, with God. That channel may be good -beautiful tree- or nonexistent- grey tree from your picture. The way the tree looks is what we make of it, what we choose. That is why he is so inspired there and was able to write songs. We also know some lyrics came to him miraculously and he was also good in channeling.
That video with Michael climbing a tree always makes me cry. He looks so sad there and maybe misunderstood. When he's up there, he's like thinking to the mankind without anyone understanding him. That's how I feel when I see that. I remember back in 2009 when I thought he was dead, I replayed that tree scene over and over again and that look on his face was enough for me to really undestand Michael like I never did before. I swear! It was all it took!I used to wonder how could people hurt such a soul?! I still wonder that...

I love you Michael, from the bottom of my heart! bearhug
Love u all!  bearhug

What a lovely comment!  Thank you.

Thank you too! With LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late