TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 29, 2011, 11:13:17 PM
February 2010: “[Jermaine] He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... But it’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.  [Interviewer] Do you know what it is, and you’re waiting for it to come out?  [Jermaine] Yes, yes, I do. ... I know ...” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

June 2010: “[Larry] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen.  We love you, we miss him; the world needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth, you need to know the truth.  And, uh, absolutely; we’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.” {1:32, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@latoyajackson why don’t you talk more about the real MJ’s killer..?”
{You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@_MariamFenty you will DEFINITELY hear more in the near future!!!”

November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

:shock:   :shock:   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Re: TIAI NOVEMBER 30
November 29, 2011, 11:20:35 PM
Thanks TS...why have you made a new redirect for?...is this because of the sentencing?

So there is more to come...does Jermaine mean in terms of MJ is alive as the truth or something else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Adi

November 29, 2011, 11:27:34 PM
Yes all this time LaToya and Jermaine have both been the main  family members strongly giving us clues and telling us that the REAL truth is going to come out and the world will know what REALLY happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
November 29, 2011, 11:27:47 PM
I guess we're going to hear some more details on this "Book of Life"  ;)

Is there a story someone doesn't want told?

"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued" - Daniel 12:1  

Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:43:48 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

November 29, 2011, 11:46:02 PM
What about level 7 a, b, and c, TS? They were supposed to be completed no later then 11/29/11. No puzzle pieces?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

November 29, 2011, 11:49:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
February 2010: “[Jermaine] He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with us, way before he arrived to the airport. ... But it’s all going to come out; it’s all going to unfold.  [Interviewer] Do you know what it is, and you’re waiting for it to come out?  [Jermaine] Yes, yes, I do. ... I know ...” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

June 2010: “[Larry] Do you think we’ll ever find out the whole story?  [Jermaine] Yes!  Yes!  You know why, because his [MJ’s] family is not going to let it not happen.  We love you, we miss him; the world needs to know the truth, we need to know the truth, you need to know the truth.  And, uh, absolutely; we’re going to do everything in our power as a family to make sure the world knows WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.” {1:32, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

February 20, 2011: “There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

November 16, 2011: “@latoyajackson why don’t you talk more about the real MJ’s killer..?”

November 16, 2011: “@_MariamFenty you will DEFINITELY hear more in the near future!!!”

November 21, 2011: “Thanking all the FANS for their support last night! Thank you so very much!!! Keep the faith!!!” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

:shock:   :shock:   :shock:

WHEN?????????????????? "justice first".........What "JUSTICE" we are talking about ? Conviction of Murray? It is NOT a justice to convict for negligence whereas  they tried to kill Michael. So, what justice family talks about and  demonstrates they are relieved with this sentence?

"Pastor handed down the sentence in front of a packed courtroom this morning, with attendees including Katherine, Jermaine, Rebbie, La Toya and other Jackson family members, along with family friend Kathy Hilton.
The maximum sentence was what prosecutors had requested, while defense attorneys had been seeking simply probation for their client, who has been behind bars since the verdict, much of his time logged in the Los Angeles County Jail's medical ward.
The sentence was delivered to Murray—transferred to a holding cell in the courthouse earlier this morning—after attorney and Jackson family friend Brian Parish read out a statement on behalf of the family:
"There's no way to adequately describe the loss of our beloved father, son, brother and friend. We still look at each other in disbelief: is it really possible he is gone?"As brothers and sisters, we will never be able to hold, laugh or perform again with our brother Michael. As his children, we will grow up without our father, our best friend, our playmate and our dad. We are not here to seek revenge. There is nothing you can do today to bring Michael back."

Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:52:56 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

November 29, 2011, 11:53:23 PM
I'm just happy that TS posted while I'm still awake  bounce/  bounce/  bounce/

But ya...don't you have some wrapping up to do TS???  You should always wrap up 'loose ends' before tackling the next project  :lol:

New redirect huh?  suspicious//

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

November 29, 2011, 11:58:27 PM
i will post this thread URL in 11.11.11 thread in case anyone misses the new redirect.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:02:04 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 30, 2011, 12:13:14 AM
need to read the UNDERLINED parts : ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2011, 12:51:35 AM
Front said something similar that justice has been served or something like that.
Something like killing 2 birds with one stone:Justice and Escape. Then he says "enjoy the bliss (of ignorance). The bliss of now knowing that TRUTH Jermaine is talking about?? Is that TRUTH so scary?

I lost faith in my reasoning but seems to me there's a connection between what Front said and this tweet:

“There is a due legal process we must honor. Justice first. And then it will be time for truth.

I don't understand why convicting Murray means Justice though, if he's innocent.

Truth and Justice imply one another. How can be Justice without Truth??
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 01:34:08 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
November 30, 2011, 01:21:40 AM
This redirect IMO is for those losing faith because of the sentencing. There are alot of soldiers falling off due to that. We were told we have 4 years to get it right before it is irreversable. That amount of time is nothing compared to the amount of time the evil forces have been working their illusions on us. The amount of time we have to change the effects of what they have done is really short. This is a piece of cake compared to what is around the corner. Better to get tough now while we can than to worry and whine.

This is not meant to be mean but IMO TS is looking for us to work at the body issue and start talking about the court. Just because he said the 29th it would be done doesn't mean he hasn't changed his mind because he sees we need more time to get it together. All the whining and begging waiting for him to give us the answer solves nothing. It would be more productive to actually think for ourselves and work our theories until the results become more clearer to us.

Again that was not meant to be offensive but I tell it like it is.

BTW bec you didn't do anything to cause 7b and c to not end. People will do what they want and think what they want so it is not your responsibility to take the burden on yourself. You did the best you could to defend your theories and I have mad respect for you. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 30, 2011, 01:23:11 AM
Deleted.
Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:36:47 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

November 30, 2011, 01:25:55 AM
That makes sense Im_convinced.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 30, 2011, 01:52:32 AM
And how you guys propose to find a solution to 7b? We tried hard but looks to me we are not smart enough to figure it out by ourselves. Maybe we need a little push in the right direction.

Any of you thinks you didn't do your best to figure it out? Any of you think you could have done more, research more? I feel overwhelmed by all the infos we have to put together. I think we should divide the research work between ourselves because I suppose that exactly like I don't have enough time to document it all, neither of you have. If we need to work like a team to find the truth, we must distribute the work.

I know if I had enough time to search, read and watch it all, I would have had more chances to learn the truth.

PS: well to answer my own question and be honest, I feel like i could have done better, it's just that English is not my language and takes me double the time to read/understand/process the info, and I don't have enough time.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:05:17 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 30, 2011, 02:00:28 AM
Suzy7
November 30 is the only re-direct with capitalized letters.
Are you upset and yelling at us TS? (I'm sort of sure you're not, but...)

:shock:    :shock:    :shock:
With the  :shock: 's, are you disappointed that we are not "all" "supporting" you? Not in unity?  :?
That makes me sad, but maybe you're saying something completely different and I'm reading wrong.

Gina, I know what you mean.  I feel so overwhelmed by the amount of information we have to keep track of.  My brain is so full and overflowing, it's running into the street. :cry:   But don't get me wrong--I'm not down but happy! This is "a great adventure"!
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:03:45 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions