_Anna_Topic starter

CONRAD MURRAY'S MOM
She Doesn't Know Jack (Daniels)
About Her Son

Note to Conrad Murray's mom.  You were wrong when you told Judge Michael Pastor your son never had a drink in his life, and we have the proof -- 80 proof.

Murray's mom wrote a letter to Judge Michael Pastor before his sentencing, pleading for mercy for her son and claiming Conrad is a good person who "never drank alcohol, took drugs or smoked cigarettes in his life."

But here's the deal.  We got this pic of the Doc, who was at a holiday bash in Vegas in the late '90's.   You see Murray triple fisting.  People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long.

At least he won't get extra jail time for this lie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"   - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now?

Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 03:36:27 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Good point Anna....

His mother says he has never had a drink in his life but he is juggling 3 drinks like a Pro.

Plus he looks exactly the same, except for his hair...Murray, take me to the fountain of youth...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Good point Anna....

His mother says he has never had a drink in his life but he is juggling 3 drinks like a Pro.

Plus he looks exactly the same, except for his hair...Murray, take me to the fountain of youth...lol

no way man.... that is a recent photo!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
lol aussie it's a joke, I was being sarcastic...and for me to think you knew me...lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

lol aussie it's a joke, I was being sarcastic...and for me to think you knew me...lol

i think there has been a misunderstanding. lol.... i acciddently clicked quote instead of reply. my comment was at the pic not at your comment, lol. sorry for misunderstanding

so i dont follow you. you think this is an old photo or recent. if its old, then he hasnt changed much at all. ages well! i think it looks recent. but he might just have good genes ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
LOL...It's all good I was just playing around with you...yeah I think it is a recent pic (from at least anytime in the past 2 years)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

LOL...It's all good I was just playing around with you...yeah I think it is a recent pic (from at least anytime in the past 2 years)

D'oh! - i obviously have difficulties detecting humour over the forum... lol...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

D'oh! - i obviously have difficulties detecting humour over the forum... lol...

LOL, na my sense of humour is kinda whacked...ahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Damn, is t me or he has gray hair in this picture???

He looks like on that photo published once by True News Zone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Adi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of that picture from ages ago when he was at Carnivale havin' himself a right old ball surrounded by hot chicks........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"   - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now?

Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.

yes Anna you are right to ask these questions.
TMZ must be laughing hard
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

yes Anna you are right to ask these questions.
TMZ must be laughing hard

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to say, recalling ANYONE, let alone myself, being at a party from 15-20 years earlier (considering what I was probably drinking and smoking at the time) would be no less than a miracle!!!!

What utter crap......people are going to believe this shit?
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:10:06 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_Topic starter

I don't get something about all this "mother letter". I mean, I don't know why, but this feeling doesn't go away since I saw his mother coming into the picture. TMZ said if I am not mistaken, that his mother was in court during a day of the trial. For me it's strange because if she was in court how did TMZ not take a photo of her when arriving or leaving? Especially TMZ. But any other photographer as well. How could no one see her? And suddenly we have a letter from her.

In the letter she says: "I was married in 1960 for 48 years to be exact, before my husband passed away from cancer on November 24, 2008. This was exactly 7 months and 1 day before my world was turned upside down with my son being accused in the death of Michael Jackson"  - This stood out for me. Would, really, the Judge be interested that it's been 7 months and 1 day since her husband's death to June 25 2009? Why going into such details? Why not say "This was 7 months after..." or "This was around 7 months after...". I don't want to get into any detail, and probably it doesn't seem anything, i don't know. But this thing with "exactly 7 months and 1 day" is simply out of place and she wouldn't impress a Judge with such accurate counting. I don't know.

What I also can't explain how does Murray have grey hair 13 years ago, and now he has black hair. He could have dyed it, yes. But why grey in the 90s photo? He looks older in 90s than now. If that photo is really from the 90s.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:39:21 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

I don't get something about all this "mother letter". I mean, I don't know why, but this feeling doesn't go away since I saw his mother coming into the picture. TMZ said if I am not mistaken, that his mother was in court during a day of the trial. For me it's strange because if she was in court how did TMZ not take a photo of her when arriving or leaving? Especially TMZ. But any other photographer as well. How could no one see her? And suddenly we have a letter from her.

In the letter she says: "I was married in 1960 for 48 years to be exact, before my husband passed away from cancer on November 24, 2008. This was exactly 7 months and 1 day before my world was turned upside down with my son being accused in the death of Michael Jackson"  - This stood out for me. Would, really, the Judge be interested that it's been 7 months and 1 day since her husband's death to June 25 2009? Why going into such details? Why not say "This was 7 months after..." or "This was around 7 months after...". I don't want to get into any detail, and probably it doesn't seem anything, i don't know. But this thing with "exactly 7 months and 1 day" is simply out of place and she wouldn't impress a Judge with such accurate counting. I don't know.

What I also can't explain how does Murray have grey hair 13 years ago, and now he has black hair. He could have dyed it, yes. But why grey in the 90s photo? He looks older in 90s than now. If that photo is really from the 90s.

the mother connection has been weird for me also. can not put my finger on it. with the possible exception that i don't feel quite the same about kate as alot of people do , but i won't go there. the year 2008 seems to keep popping up also. does anyone remember the date of the hoax announcement of michael's death that has shown up before ? you know which i mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal