No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"   - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now?

Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.

I disagree.  I think gravity did it's work on his face in the past 13 years and if you look at a closeup of him in court where the light isn't that flattering you can see his age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The color of his pants is horrendous!! How did they get this picture?? And how on earth did they find people from this party from soooooo long ago!? I can't remember things that happened at some parties that I've been to in the last 2 years. Something about that grey hair is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on what it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

The color of his pants is horrendous!! How did they get this picture?? And how on earth did they find people from this party from soooooo long ago!? I can't remember things that happened at some parties that I've been to in the last 2 years. Something about that grey hair is bothering me, but I can't put my finger on what it is.

I think this is what is bothering you...

How much grey-haired Murray resembles his "Uncle"...

Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 04:18:25 PM by pepper
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Anna,
7 months and 1 daysince her husband's death to June 25 2009?
Sounds like Front’s 1 day of simmering.  So not only is Murray mysterious but his mother also.

Does she not have a proper name, besides Murray’s mother?  Which brings us back to the fact that Murray changed his name from Robert Earl Carter. So there’s just the top of her head seen on the bus in the Murray doc?  Has his doctor father’s name ever been given? Someone found the gravestone with Conrad W. Murray (mason) but the death was marked Mar. 14, 1955 so that might be supposedly a grandfather. However in court that name was on a document. We might be chasing a non-existent family tree. Not only his hair is dyed but he must have gotten a nose-job done because now it’s narrower than in the carnival one.  Then his skin color is constantly changing--is he bleaching his skin? :lol:  His height appears to change in various pics, to me.

Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:57:29 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

And this guy is supposed to be Murray?  :shock: He doesn't look like him at all except his height.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The pic judging how the girls are dressed and hair highlighted, could well be from the end of the 90´s to 2002-3....but Murray´s sorbet coloured clothes were more popular during the 1st half of the 80´s, but the cut of the clothes and the rubber chain he is wearing was also popular back during 1998-2003.
His gray hair is weird.

Where are they? In a camping?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

RK

What a loaded picture. And what is our perception of Conrad Murray from looking at the shot?
Is he triple fisting as the story tells us?.......or maybe holding drinks for others who are perhaps taking the photo or using the rest room. I too have done this very thing.
Is he a good time loving guy with a babe on each arm....or is this again for a group photo...I myself put my arm around people in photos. Even people I don't know all that well.
The gold cross displayed so predominantly around his neck....Is it a symbol of his faith or simply a piece of jewellery? A decoration?
They say a picture speaks a thousand words.....but this one seems to be speaking confusion. Oh, and Murray....I can see a commercial for men's hair dye in your near future. Carp Diem Conrad.

A final thought about the headline in caps. Conrad Murrays Mom. Isn't the saying ' keeping mom ' to keep quiet about what you know.
Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:47:46 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah I'd say based on how those 2 girls are dressed the year was from like 99-02, somewhere in there. Now the way Murray is dressed, well he looks straight outta 1989! But being that he's almost 60 now, back when the picture was probably taken he was in his late 40's. Some people get really stuck in a certain fashion style when they get to be middle age,  he was dressing behind the times I'd say.. I doubt that picture is from 15-20 years ago. His current style of dress (outside of the suits for court) is kind of frat guyish.. not like most 58 year old men. I guess he's trying to stay youthful for his younger women haha. And I can see he has aged since that photo was taken. He's looking more haggard and droopy in the face for sure. We already knew he's been dying his hair because yesterday his grey hairs were becoming quite visible, he'll be totally grey if he ends up spending a more extended stay in jail. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh and also, about how TMZ got hold of that photo - not sure if they said how they did. But maybe someone at the party sent the photo in and TMZ asked them how Murray was acting that night so they were the one who threw out the little tidbit about his behavior. It may not of even been true, but TMZ posted the pic so they had to put a little something about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah I'd say based on how those 2 girls are dressed the year was from like 99-02, somewhere in there. Now the way Murray is dressed, well he looks straight outta 1989! But being that he's almost 60 now, back when the picture was probably taken he was in his late 40's. Some people get really stuck in a certain fashion style when they get to be middle age,  he was dressing behind the times I'd say.. I doubt that picture is from 15-20 years ago. His current style of dress (outside of the suits for court) is kind of frat guyish.. not like most 58 year old men. I guess he's trying to stay youthful for his younger women haha.

well now that he is famous, he probably has a stylist!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Jack Daniels Old number 7   :shock:

There are many theories as to what the No. 7 represents, but in truth it's a mystery that died with Jack Daniel. I have read some theries about why there is number 7 on this bottle, but it still seem to remain a mystery... lol!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
how is that possible... Murray completely unchanged (besides his gray hair) since the '90s, and TMZ had the photo (TMZ.com credit?!) right now, after Murray's mother said he  had never drank alcohol. And "People at the party tell us Murray was drinking champagne and cocktails all night long"   - people at the party tell TMZ? And how did they find them now? Where did they take them from right now?

Late 90s could be 1998-1999, so more than 13 years after the party, people come and tell TMZ how Murray acted at that specific party, that night.

yes Anna you are right to ask these questions.
TMZ must be laughing hard

All so strange.....  ???/ ::)  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Anna,
7 months and 1 daysince her husband's death to June 25 2009?
Sounds like Front’s 1 day of simmering.  So not only is Murray mysterious but his mother also.

Does she not have a proper name, besides Murray’s mother?  Which brings us back to the fact that Murray changed his name from Robert Earl Carter. So there’s just the top of her head seen on the bus in the Murray doc?  Has his doctor father’s name ever been given? Someone found the gravestone with Conrad W. Murray (mason) but the death was marked Mar. 14, 1955 so that might be supposedly a grandfather. However in court that name was on a document. We might be chasing a non-existent family tree. Not only his hair is dyed but he must have gotten a nose-job done because now it’s narrower than in the carnival one.  Then his skin color is constantly changing--is he bleaching his skin? :lol:  His height appears to change in various pics, to me.

Well, I looked on 123 people and there is only one Milta Rush that match, she is 80 and she is from Texas, and her only relatives we see on the database???
Susan M Rush!!!!

So, I don't know, but I think that confirms our whole Robert Earl Carter thing now!!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

julia142, where did you hear her name was Milta Rush, I guess I missed it? 80 seems like the right age.  More dead ends... crash/

Jack Daniels Old number 7   :shock:

There are many theories as to what the No. 7 represents, but in truth it's a mystery that died with Jack Daniel. I have read some theries about why there is number 7 on this bottle, but it still seem to remain a mystery... lol!

I'm always reading stuff I wouldn't normally on this hoax adventure.

Jack died in 1911 fromYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login which started from an infection. The infection allegedly began in one of his toes, which Daniel injured one early morning at work by kicking his safe in anger when he could not get it open (he was said to always have had trouble remembering the combination).
I guess we better watch our tempers here on this forum when we can't crack MJ's hoax case. afraid/ :lol:
Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 12:19:00 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions