2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You can really tell he is wearing a bulletproof vest in the lastest picture, in the pinstripped suit !!

Don't blame him though...

Yet he walks around the beach half-naked....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I now remember seeing this on 11/3/2011 and I think this is the mugshot allegedly taken on 11/7/2011. It doesn't prove it was taken on 11/3/2011 either. It is just sure this was not taken on the day of the verdict as they reported. I still can't understand how TMZ and any other tabloid didn't put their hands on this mugshot when I see on TMZ for example: "X arrested and this is his mugshot taken today.."

at minute 52:25
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBd_KUsGj0I&feature=related[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:32:42 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that we made up this hoax in order to not face the painful reality that Michael may be truly dead?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that we made up this hoax in order to not face the painful reality that Michael may be truly dead?

Can you please elaborate? Why a sudden change? If you are in this forum it means you are a believer right? So how does it explain all the clues we found? Does it meanit is  figment of our imagination? Are we concocting all these clues? I do not think so. These clues are planted by Michael.. So please start believing, and being positive, I feel you have lost your faith..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Venus

Soon and very soon we are going to see the king   geek/ !!!!

Did you see the newly released mugshot from TMZ showing Dr. Conrad Murray moments after being convicted of manslaughtering Michael Jackson on November 7, 2011??

Well if you did not, please watch this video. Guess what? His suits are completely different from the trial and the mugshot. One is gray and another one is tan or light brown. Also how in the world can a 58 year old man who can manage to get a 27 year old girlfriend be that gray after 22 days?!?! Men do not gray in their eyebrows until they are well into their 60's 70's 80's right? This is a set of the Greatest Show on Earth. Michael jackson is STILL ALIVE.

Michael Jackson is a complete genius and I am enjoying this ride of this hoax. I am indeed having fun!

Thank you Michael Jackson
L.O.V.E. : )
MJHE

Michael Jackson is STILL ALIVE--- "Did You See That MUG?"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMw2kv3hgbg&feature=feedu[/youtube]

People can go grey over 1 night, believe me
Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 02:11:45 PM by Venus
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

Soon and very soon we are going to see the king   geek/ !!!!

Did you see the newly released mugshot from TMZ showing Dr. Conrad Murray moments after being convicted of manslaughtering Michael Jackson on November 7, 2011??

Well if you did not, please watch this video. Guess what? His suits are completely different from the trial and the mugshot. One is gray and another one is tan or light brown. Also how in the world can a 58 year old man who can manage to get a 27 year old girlfriend be that gray after 22 days?!?! Men do not gray in their eyebrows until they are well into their 60's 70's 80's right? This is a set of the Greatest Show on Earth. Michael jackson is STILL ALIVE.

Michael Jackson is a complete genius and I am enjoying this ride of this hoax. I am indeed having fun!

Thank you Michael Jackson
L.O.V.E. : )
MJHE

Michael Jackson is STILL ALIVE--- "Did You See That MUG?"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMw2kv3hgbg&feature=feedu[/youtube]

People can go grey over 1 night, believe me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Has it ever crossed anyone's mind that we made up this hoax  albino/  ? in order to not face the painful reality that Michael may be truly dead?

Sony make.believe
Anything You Can Imagine, You Can Make It Real  albino/

Ever had a wild idea or an imagination or something that you have always wanted to do but never had the means to do it?

How many times have you pushed that idea or dream far back in the deep recesses of your mind and told yourself that it is too far fetched and beyond your means of fulfilling?

What if someone came up to you, listened to your dream, your idea; and said, “Anything you can imagine, you can make real. And here is $100,000 to help you realize your dream.”

This is what Sony is going to do for you with their new global brand message “make.believe” (make-dot-believe).

• make.believe: [make-dot-believe] stands for the power of Sony’s creativity, ability to turn ideas into reality and  the belief that anything you can imagine, you can make real.
  • make.believe unites: designers and engineers, hardware and software, electronics and entertainment, and Sony and consumers.
  • The dot in make.believe symbolizes the place where great things begin. It is where inspiration meets creativity, where creativity meets reality.
  • make = action, do, build and design
  • believe = spirit, think, imagine and dream[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve with all due respect: let me elaborate, Katherine is really mourning her son, Rebbie, Jermaine, Randy and Janet says he won't be coming back. I found out MJ's first cousin David saw him in the open casket at the private service at Forrest Lawn and Michael Bush really did help put on MJ's clothing. After watching the final moments of the trial (sentencing), no Coroners, Judges or DAs are going to risk their reputation and career on a death hoax. As we all know MJ was very protecting of his image and he would never, ever pose dead in a picture and subsequent hurt his fans feelings and leave them hanging and wondering in the darkness for 2 plus years and counting. This hoax phenomena seems to be a common occurence with celebrities, it happened when Golden Age legendary Mexican actor Pedro Infante died, when Jim Morrisson died, when of course Elvis died, when Tupac died. A contact I know at Forrest Lawn showed me a copy of the crypt purchase and the subsequent amount it cost to keep MJ's remains frozen while the family was arguing about where to lay him to rest....yes I have faced the reality we are concocting these clues in order to not face the terrible reality that an inspiring genius is gone. MJ was biographically a joker, but not like this. His philosophy as we saw throughout his life was to help, love and do good and never harm or hurt anyone and that means emotionally as well. If MJ would have created a hoax it would have been a 1000 different ideas, but death would not be one of them. Let's say for the sake of argument that a death hoax would be an option. Let's say for a moment that we really don't know MJ like we thought, or his motives....2 years is too long to keep fans guessing is he or isn't he? Naked and dead on a gurney is way too far for a hoax. The picture below is of a mother who's lost her child. That's not the expression of "why did you fake your death?" or an act:

Still believe in the hoax? If yes, one day you'll realize MJ is in a better place as you'll naturally see the family grow old throughout the years without MJ appearing at least for one fleeting moment to say to his fans "I love you".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well then conclusivemj, you should have posted your last post here right?

It makes no sense to ask you to even look at the 133 clues and then.

One of the greatest posts ever made on here is about a thread of ACTORS.  Someone on here posted a thread over a year ago that showed that practically everyone that was shown at the preliminary hearing up and thru this MOVIE and fake trial are listed in the IMDB (credits) - to include Frank Dileo.

Someone must know waht I'm talking about.  I think there are acouple of videos about it.  I'll have to search for it.

This is an ongoing movie.  The city of LA allowed for the Circus to proceed the Memorial, and they allowed a lot more, because this is a movie.  MJ has been paying a lot of people.

So for those that are trying to tell us knowers to move on.  How dare you?  Just because you are shortsighted with zero imagination and zilch pull and wherewithal on the scale of Michael Jackson to pull this thing off, is your problem.  You move on.

Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 03:57:53 PM by peacock7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can somebody help me find murray in the system?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can somebody help me find murray in the system?

I tried but I had no luck,he is not there  ,lol  lolol/ !!!!

Inmate number: 2926725 or name Conrad Murray Robert
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

peacock7 I'll pray for you. Take care.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

applehead Conrad is listed as an inmate. Click this link:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

applehead Conrad is listed as an inmate. Click this link:

Thank's  :) and please don't forget that LEGENDs LIVE FOREVER  geek/  ,PEACE bro  rr/!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The mugshot was allegedly taken after the VERDICT on 11/7, not after the SENTENCING on 11/29. The suits match. People need to start reading.

The mugshot is said to be taken moments after the verdict. But the mugshot suit is not the one he wore on verdict. yes, both are grey, but the verdict suit has white stripes. The mugshot suit has a different print (try decreasing the light in photoshop and you'll see. There are no white stripes on the mugshot suit) The verdict and mugshot suits should match, but no they are different. At least this is what I see

Verdict

the mugshot suit rather looks like this one

Hi Everyone!

I agree with applehead250609 and _anna_ ;  I beLIEve that are 2 Murrays-the 8' tall Murray and the 'shorter' doppelganger Murray.  The doppelganger is the one in jail.

Comparative below offers 'evidence of 2 Murrays.   

Compare alignment of top of ear with eye brows:
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray' ear top aligns with outer eyebrow but then his eyebrowns curve upward 'above' the ear alignment line; also the brows are fuller 
B) the 'mugshot Murray' ear tops and eye brows form a single alignment line; also the brows are not as bushy, less hair, and appear 'groomed'

Compare the left eye:
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-sclerae is white
B) the 'mugshot Murray'-sclerae is bloody

Compare the eyes:
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-iris large with no sclerae above or below the iris 
B) the 'mugshot Murray'-iris seems smaller with sclerae showing below the iris

Compare the bags and naso-labial lines
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-pronounced bags and deep naso-labial lines
B) the 'mugshot Murray'- bags and naos-labial lines not as pronounced or deeply etched

Compare the distance between nose and upper lip
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-longer
B) the 'mugshot Murray'-shorter

Compare the ears:
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'- top of ears stick out from scalp
B) the 'mugshot Murray'-ears appeared to be surgically 'pinned' and are close to scalp

Compare the skin tone:
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-dark skin color, yellow undertones
B) the 'mugshot Murray'-lighter skin tone, pink undertones

Compare the hairline:
A) the 'verdict/sentencing/breaking news Murray'-left and right sides more bald, hairline deeply receded
B) the 'mugshot Murray'- left and right side less bald, hairline not as receded

Cheers!

Trial is part of hoax-Michael is alive.

We love you, Michael!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late