Re: Expert Medical Oppinion Ambulance Pic Part 2
December 25, 2009, 05:21:56 PM
THANKS FOR THE REPORT.  MAKES SOME THINGS A BIT CLEARER.  I WONDERED WHY THE CONTINUED CPR.  NOW I KNOW.  THANKS FOR CLARIFYING IT.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 26, 2009, 08:36:48 AM
Has anyone really investigated the mortis and temperature situation? I hadn't seen it anywhere on the forum. This may be a bit gruesome, but if you are investigating and not just hoping you should know this. Here is the real schedule for rigors etc. The body goes through many changes dependent on the individual.

warm ..............                  not stiff...........    dead not more than three hours

warm ....................  stiff    .....................    dead 3 to 8 hours

cold..................        stiff ...........................  dead 8 to 36 hours

cold ...................    not stiff    ........................dead more than 36 hours
SOURCE: Stærkeby, M. "What Happens after Death?" In the University of Oslo Forensic Entomology [web site]. Available from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

This should be investigated further for accuracy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

December 31, 2009, 06:46:46 AM
Thanks for posting your cousin's hypothesis, mykidsmum...very interesting.

Reading_on, I am surprised to learn from your post that the body can still be warm from 3-8 hours after death. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 31, 2009, 08:30:54 AM
He think MJ was dead when the doctor found him, in that case it dosent make any sence that the paramedic would try ti revive him for 45 minutes and then head for the hospital rather then the LA Coroner. And when in hospital they tried to revive for another hour and a half, I doubt this is what happened on a already dead person...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 04, 2010, 02:49:18 PM
I'm still in the mindset of thinking "HOAX". The dramatics of the continued CPR on MJ is just that - overdone drama for all to see and probably wasn't MJ or even a real human body. Earlier I was reading a thread on this site about proof that Elvis is very much alive - DNA - proven.  There was a link about "Mystery Man" and while on you tube I stumbled across a video (could not find it again, sorry)  interview from a nurse who was at the hospital when Elvis was brought in.  She said she knew he was dead yet the doctors were still doing CPR and she thought it was nutty.  A light bulb went off in my head - drama, acting, for the cameras exactly like they did with MJ.  Only difference is all we have to go on is hear-say, words from the media.  No doctor's statement, no attending nurses, no photos, no nothing !
So, I'm still in the mindset of thinking "HOAX" and some pretty sloppy work at that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 02:54:33 PM
OH, Sorry, I neglected to ad that the story that proves Elvis is alive, DNA proof also says that the autopsy DNA's does not match Elvis so the dead person brought into the hosp wasn't him, just some deceased person that looked like him.  It was all fake, just like Michael's hoax.   MJ must have learned something while married to Lisa Presley.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2010, 03:41:24 PM
@mykids mom is she /he a physician or paramedical staff ?  i agree with her at some points but .... not 100% , still she took her /he time out so we must appreciate the efforts and KEEP AN OPEN MIND  dont we think so ???thanks mykids mom for posting it

@shamone i read some where in your post your sister is a phyician , did you ever talk to her about ambulance picture???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 05, 2010, 12:05:52 PM
OH, Sorry, I neglected to ad that the story that proves Elvis is alive, DNA proof also says that the autopsy DNA's does not match Elvis so the dead person brought into the hosp wasn't him, just some deceased person that looked like him. It was all fake, just like Michael's hoax. MJ must have learned something while married to Lisa Presley.

Is that true ? Where did you find your information ? I began to search for a possible Elvis hoax some months ago but I didn't come across the fact that his DNA didn't match  :shock: But well...of course DNA testing didn't exist back then so Elvis simply used that as his advantage  :D
Could you give me the website/article where you find that the DNA doesn't match Elvis ? I'm really interested
I heard about the nurse tough , because she knew him well
But that doesn't explain why nobody talked about Mike to  in the hospital to the tabloids
In a hospital there are a lot of people that liked him , that surely liked fame and spotlight too , there were surely chatty and gossipy people too
Why nobody didn't say anything ? Why ?Why didn't anyone came and asked for a check ? When they were so much people willing to come forward report false allegation about child molestation ?
That's so puzzling
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions