Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !

• 174 Replies

Offline AngelGraduatedbyMJ

• Hoaxer
  • I fell trapped into his Web of sin
    • Show only replies by AngelGraduatedbyMJ

Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !

• on: December 02, 2011, 02:43:09 AM
I know there is an X Factor subject already, but this "clue" seems so big to me I have to start a new subject.

I took the excellent capture our friend "Mindseye" submitted, and I played with a few settings on a photo editing software.
I did it really fast, but I think the result is pretty convincing : the eyes, the cheekbones, the face proportions, THE JAWLINE AND THE CHIN....

I have no idea if you guys will see it as obviously as I see it, but to me, this is him.

When I compared the 2 pictures, it was a shock .... i just feel so alone behind my computer, so many emotions lol.
It's SOOO GOOOOD to see his angel face... even just a glimpse.

THIS IS IT GUYS    OMG!

I made a video ....   :) ok please don't kill me if we happen to prove it wasn't him. Have mercy lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51h8tKF0s9k[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 05:44:47 PM by AngelGraduatedbyMJ »
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

Offline peruvit

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by peruvit

Re: Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !

• on: December 02, 2011, 02:52:08 AM
WOW!
that does look like his facial features.
Incredible.
Maybe We know now why TS didn't Complete Level 7 and give us the new redirect
To give attention to the X factor episode. moonwalk_/

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show only replies by GINAFELICIA

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:01:06 AM
I dare this guy to come and say he's not Michael Joe Jackson, the King of Pop :lol:

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:09:31 AM
Yes of course it's him. I accepted that as truth the moment I saw him behind Katherine.

This doesn't help the fact that if no one besides us knows he's alive, the "truth" will remain that he died a washed up weirdo druggie.
Are you entertained?

Offline conclusivemj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by conclusivemj

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:11:50 AM
Ok well the fact that MicHatman at 2:09 has John Branca sitting to his right and Latoya to his left doesn't mean it's Michael...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULllu7jRZ7s&feature=

Hatman#1 had Latoya sitting a few seats down from him at the Memorial. It's mere...coincidence....THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!!

/toldya/

Offline lilwendy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lilwendy
    • http://www.mjsarmyoflove.com

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:12:15 AM
Ok I have to agree the facial features are... well... it freaking looks like him!  If that's the case though... yep... those disguises are really fantastic because unless I was analyzing every person that walked past me, I would totally pass this guy and not give him a second thought!

So now that we know he's alive, can we move on, get about our business and clear his name, make known his message and passion, even just get people to LISTEN and HEAR the lyrics in his songs?

Can we change the face of this world for the better?

Offline conclusivemj

• Hoaxer

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:15:07 AM
yes we can lilwendy.

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:17:24 AM
Ok well the fact that MicHatman at 2:09 has John Branca sitting to his right and Latoya to his left doesn't mean it's Michael...........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's his neck and his jaw and chin...like your video says, " hormons quiver" LOOOL
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:25:58 AM by GINAFELICIA »

Online ibelieveinmj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ibelieveinmj

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:20:17 AM
OMG !! 
Can it be? 
I think the eyes are convincing me of the possibilty.
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:20:41 AM
Ok I have to agree the facial features are... well... it freaking looks like him!  If that's the case though... yep... those disguises are really fantastic because unless I was analyzing every person that walked past me, I would totally pass this guy and not give him a second thought!

So now that we know he's alive, can we move on, get about our business and clear his name, make known his message and passion, even just get people to LISTEN and HEAR the lyrics in his songs?

No because we have no credibility. We are the wackos that believe he's alive. No one listens to wackos.
Are you entertained?

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:24:52 AM
Yep. Hi Michael.

Offline AngelGraduatedbyMJ

• Hoaxer
  • I fell trapped into his Web of sin
    • Show only replies by AngelGraduatedbyMJ

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:40:52 AM
 penguin/ 

Come on guys! Let's be happy... every person or group of people who changed the world were seen as "wackos" for a time. It's almost a rule :o)

I'm really happy because like Souza, I was feeling something BIG had to happen with the timing.... Hello world, this is THRILLER anniversary!

I know we've been listing a lot of clues since the beginning of the hoax, but nothing shocked me as this. We've never seen him... and certainly not that obviously.

This is so Michael  :).... just like in Moonwalker, when the children cry over him. These last days, everything seems so desperate on the forum. Many believers lost hope... and BAM (well it's a BAM to me). bounce/

(maybe there are several "waves" to the BAM)  :o) )
"Yet neither the glittering crowns of royalty, nor the impressive might of statesmen, nor the luxurious comfort of five-star hotels caused his eyes to turn away from the needs of others."

Offline Catherine23

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Catherine23

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:44:30 AM
WOW! THOSE EYES!!! Holy cow. Even the nose looks suspicious. I'm excited now. I'm from Australia and I loved watching X Factor over here. Is there footage on YouTube of Katherine or the kids talking where we can see this guy ??? I read the other thread about the X Factor and in one of the photos where a guy's bending down to talk to the kids, the bearded guy in the background is the only one looking directly at the kids, why is that I wonder!

This clue deserves an official thread. Wow.

Catherine23
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

Offline conclusivemj

• Hoaxer

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:45:11 AM
wacko...I hate that word.

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:47:14 AM
 :lol: smiley_spider /woohoo/ bow/ afraid/ michael-jackson/ :lol:

I feel like dancing!!

There is no doubt in my mind that's him.  Awesome job Michael!

As soon as I saw this better quality shot of him, it totally reminded me of casketman, but we don't hear his voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfa_JTFNHIc&feature=player_embedded

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer

• on: December 02, 2011, 03:52:20 AM
moustache, glasses, cap, but what's that on his face?? Oh if he would just have smiled for us  /woohoo/

ohhh......can you guys tell me what date this x-factor was on TV? I don't have it here where i live.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:06:50 AM by GINAFELICIA »

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: December 02, 2011, 04:06:10 AM
Yes of course it's him. I accepted that as truth the moment I saw him behind Katherine.

This doesn't help the fact that if no one besides us knows he's alive, the "truth" will remain that he died a washed up weirdo druggie.

@bec. do you think this will be the case always or just in this instance... i guess what i *think* im asking, is that do you think that this is the extent of bam....

i dont, just interested to hear your opinion.
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline For All Time

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by For All Time

• on: December 02, 2011, 04:09:35 AM
Great :D Hello Michael  ;))
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver

• on: December 02, 2011, 04:12:04 AM

No because we have no credibility. We are the wackos that believe he's alive. No one listens to wackos.

damn it. so true.  /scream/ /scream/ /scream/

it makes me feel like this...

how can you talk when you are unable to speak....
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline VeryLittleSusie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by VeryLittleSusie
    • My pages

• on: December 02, 2011, 06:37:25 AM
He looks like Arnold Klein :-O
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas

Offline VeryLittleSusie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by VeryLittleSusie
    • My pages

• on: December 02, 2011, 06:45:09 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULllu7jRZ7s&feature=

Hatman#1 had Latoya sitting a few seats down from him at the Memorial. It's mere...coincidence....THIS IS NOT A HOAX!!!

/toldya/

Wow, did you watch this film until the nd? What do you think about this Alphonzo Jones??? Shock!
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas

Offline ignisaeternus

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ignisaeternus

• on: December 02, 2011, 07:34:59 AM
I'm so happy someone made this thread- I posted about this guy Wednesday in the X-factor thread- as soon as I saw him, I got excited. I knew some of you could pull up better shots and do comparisons. I just saw a youtube clip from Serenity Dreams someone had on twitter where she morphes the faces.
In the bad shots I had, the chin didn't stand out as much, but this shot is really good re chin. I think the chin, the neck, the ears...and with this pic the eyes are very close. I know we've been down the road of staring at pics before, but this one is one of the ones that jumped out.
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Offline simalves

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by simalves

• on: December 02, 2011, 08:03:32 AM
moustache, glasses, cap, but what's that on his face?? Oh if he would just have smiled for us  /woohoo/

ohhh......can you guys tell me what date this x-factor was on TV? I don't have it here where i live.

Hi Gina,

Do you know how to download torrents? You can search for it "X Factor USA Episode 19"

Offline SeeingClues

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SeeingClues
    • http://www.twitter.com/SeeingClues

• on: December 02, 2011, 08:41:28 AM
Check out the shirt pattern..  credit to Kingdom52 for the screen shot of the hatman.
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

Offline sandythyme

• Hoaxer
  • Next Stop Wonderland
    • Show only replies by sandythyme

• on: December 02, 2011, 08:51:50 AM
Morning  Family, I am so very happy to see this man.  At this moment I do believe he's Michael.  The features are there, sitting behind Katherine says it all.   If in fact this is really him, he is really testing the waters and after all he is a master of disguises. He could be out and about everyday who knows?  Maybe he is not ready to come back, maybe he is enjoying his new found freedom?  Perhaps that's why TS left us incomplete. I don't know, I was just really happy to see this man.   After thought..... Maybe he is going to appear more and more in different disguises, have fun with us, shock us to find out he has been right under everyones noses the whole thyme.  After all he said you ain't seen nothing yet and we know he wants to shock the world and rewrite history.  Take care, Love to All