Re: Shocking PROOF MICHAEL WAS ON XFACTOR !
December 12, 2011, 02:44:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That may be the same hat but it ain't the same guy!

I was with anewfan at the fan fest, and I also believe this man was our x factor hatman..  Sorry, but he is not MJ in disguise (in my opinion).  We'll just have to keep looking, MJ's out there somewhere!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 12, 2011, 02:51:55 PM

anewfan, thanks for sharing your pics, and momof3kids. I know you're trying to be logical/rational about what you saw.
I was really close to hatman and he was bald and did not look anything like someone in disguise
Aren't you just a tiny bit afraid/ , just in case it really was Michael, standing so close? I wouldn't be so 100% sure. He said he could fool his mother.

The question is--is this guy that same as who was with Omer. And why do his eyes and face shape match MJ's?
Why wouldn't MJ want to be at Fanfest which is about himself?
Cee-lo Green is the kind of quality singer MJ might want to be around.
There is still much more in favor of him being MJ, than not. IMO
I wonder if Pearl Jr. got wind of new hatman, and saw him at Fanfest. She hasn't said anything yet.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
December 12, 2011, 03:01:31 PM
Not to shatter anyone's hopes of the X-Factor Hatman being MJ, but I saw hatman with Branca at Fanfest in Las Vegas yesterday. The following picture is of hatman and Cee-Lo Green. I was taking a picture initially of Cee-Lo Green. When I went looking through my pictures I noticed that I captured hatman in my Cee-Lo Green pictures.

Hatman and Branca arrived together about 2 hours into the start of Fanfest. (They arrived at the same time the Cee-Lo Green entourage arrived.) (we went to the 5-9 session on Saturday) John Branca was very nice and even posed for a picture for me and also let my hubby take a picture of me and momof3kids with him.  I told him that we were HUGE fans of MJ (obviously) and he said, "I am too."  Branca also asked if we were going to the Cirque Show and we said yes.

We saw hatman and Branca walking around for a short time and then they left together. I was really close to hatman and he was bald and did not look anything like someone in disguise. I'm now convinced that he was not MJ and in fact a close confidant/bodyguard type to Branca. He wore his sunglasses at Fanfest as well and it was dark in there. Cee-Lo Green also wore his dark glasses while walking through Fanfest.

I'm going to check with momof3kids to see if she's okay with me posting the pic of Branca and us before I post it so I'm only posting the picture that I took of Branca alone.

The Fanfest and Cirque Shows were beyond amazing! I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was. I will post my thoughts in and things I saw in the Cirque thread.

[embed=425,349][/embed]

Maybe more pictures will surface of the "mystery man" that evening.

Thank you for sharing yours! :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:28:34 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 12, 2011, 03:04:33 PM
Why would 2 guys who look exactly the same, and happen to be right by Branca at 2 different occasions be 2 different guys? I guess I can't be 100% sure, but my common sense is telling me that this person is the same person that was on X-Factor. I saw this guy with my own two eyes, but anyone can believe what they want. I know what I believe.

Why?  Michael was always using decoys.

You are right. He was. I am one that believes he does go out in disguises. There are many stories from his close family and friends as well as pictures that shows he did this.

But now that I've seen that hatman is in fact a real person and not someone in disguise, I'm convinced that it was not MJ at the X-Factor. Until I saw him this weekend, I thought it was a possibility that it could be MJ....because he did look out of place. My stance is that it was not MJ. I realize that people will still believe that it was MJ, and that is perfectly fine with me.  Everyone is free to believe whatever they want without being criticized.

I just wanted to post the picture to show that "hatman" does in fact exist. (He appeared to be some sort of assistant to Branca. They came in together, but he was continually texting and/or on his cell phone.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

anewfan

December 12, 2011, 03:17:05 PM

anewfan, thanks for sharing your pics, and momof3kids. I know you're trying to be logical/rational about what you saw.
I was really close to hatman and he was bald and did not look anything like someone in disguise
Aren't you just a tiny bit afraid/ , just in case it really was Michael, standing so close? I wouldn't be so 100% sure. He said he could fool his mother.

The question is--is this guy that same as who was with Omer. And why do his eyes and face shape match MJ's?
I wonder if Pearl Jr. got wind of new hatman, and saw him at Fanfest. She hasn't said anything yet.

I was standing within 2 to 3 feet of him. Believe me, I was in search of trying to find MJ in disguise at Fanfest. I was studying people the whole night. (just ask momof3kids) I actually thought an old man was MJ in disguise. He seems a better candidate for MJ in disguise than hatman. (in my opinion) I will have to share that funny story later and post a picture.

Back to hatman......I got as close to him as I could and I listened to him talk (because he was on the cell phone a lot) and he didn't sound anything like MJ. His mannerisms weren't MJ either. I was SO wishing it was him, because I actually thought it was possible that hatman was MJ at X-Factor until I saw hatman in the flesh.

In my opinion, the guy with Omer is not the same guy that I saw at Fanfest. The guy at fanfest was fit and trim and bald.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 12, 2011, 03:50:54 PM
Could it have been MJ's other (Ghost mayor) voice?
MJ being in disguise would give himself away totally with his unmistakable usual soft voice.
In my opinion, the guy with Omer is not the same guy that I saw at Fanfest. The guy at fanfest was fit and trim and bald.

Fit and trim certainly match Michael.  I've always thought the guy with Omer is a set-up pic so people will think the disguise is him.

Funny how the hatman at the funeral was always on his cell. (I don't think either earlier hatmans were MJ. I prefer blond lady at the memorial, and DD on LKL was the same time as the funeral.)
Also on HT, the tall guy (John Edwards) with the same hat "flat cap" as this guy, was also on his cell a lot.

Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:02:08 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 12, 2011, 04:18:20 PM
That may be the same hat but it ain't the same guy!

I was with anewfan at the fan fest, and I also believe this man was our x factor hatman..  Sorry, but he is not MJ in disguise (in my opinion).  We'll just have to keep looking, MJ's out there somewhere!!

Thank you momof and thank you anewfan for clearing this up but it looks like nothing can convince some who want to see Michael in disguise all the time. No matter what you say, they will find an excuse to keep on believing. It was already obvious that the guy was not Michael but ...    ohh well ...    :roll:
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 04:23:00 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 12, 2011, 05:35:03 PM

I was standing within 2 to 3 feet of him. Believe me, I was in search of trying to find MJ in disguise at Fanfest. I was studying people the whole night. (just ask momof3kids) I actually thought an old man was MJ in disguise. He seems a better candidate for MJ in disguise than hatman. (in my opinion) I will have to share that funny story later and post a picture.

Back to hatman......I got as close to him as I could and I listened to him talk (because he was on the cell phone a lot) and he didn't sound anything like MJ. His mannerisms weren't MJ either. I was SO wishing it was him, because I actually thought it was possible that hatman was MJ at X-Factor until I saw hatman in the flesh.

anewfan - it DEFINITELY sounds like I should've gone in the evening instead of the afternoon.  Ahh, if only I had known!

What's interesting is that you are convinced this hatman was real and not MJ.  You're probably right.  I think MJ was Dave Dave on Larry King only, I think it's entirely possible that MJ was the old dancing guy in HT one time (not all the subsequent or previous appearances by old dancing guy).  Both disguises based on real people.  The same could be for this hatman with Branca.  MJ most likely appeared as him on X Factor (again, a one time disguise based on a real person) but the real guy was with Branca on Saturday night at fanfest.

What's also interesting is you had stated when you and momof3kids were going to be there, and I had said before the weekend that I would try to go then as well. (And I really wish I had re-arranged my plans to be there - UGH!)  We both stated on this public forum read by who knows that we would be there and then Branca and hatman show up, perhaps knowing full well hoax peeps would be there, ever watchful.  Obviously we would've recognized Branca (which you did anewfan, same with hatman especially considering he's been a hot topic recently).  I do think you saw what you were meant to see and told us as was hoped.  I could be over analyzing but maybe not...
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:36:54 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 12, 2011, 06:00:08 PM
Idk if MJ was on X Factor or not. He said once that he was so good with disguises, it could be him or not. It is iffy, as Illusions always are (Did I really see THAT??? :shock: :lol: ). And he is a Master of illusion. :D

I think it is more exciting to know that he really, truly is right HERE, every day with US, by choice!! :mrgreen:

I mean, if you think "Back" was MJ all this time, and "Front" is a chip off the ol' block... Front told us that he NEVER left us at all! That he has been following the forums since "Lights Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I seem to remember TS saying something about watching and seeing everything here, every day, too, even though he was holding back  albino/ on posting...

Seeing with our eyes, is fun...makes us oooh and aaahh and wonder, not believe.

Believing makes us SEE. bounce/ albino/  Do you feel what I feel?  Feels like he's breathing the word, "BeLIEve  "...  ;)) bearhug
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 06:04:21 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

anewfan

December 12, 2011, 06:44:05 PM

anewfan - it DEFINITELY sounds like I should've gone in the evening instead of the afternoon.  Ahh, if only I had known!

What's interesting is that you are convinced this hatman was real and not MJ.  You're probably right.  I think MJ was Dave Dave on Larry King only, I think it's entirely possible that MJ was the old dancing guy in HT one time (not all the subsequent or previous appearances by old dancing guy).  Both disguises based on real people.  The same could be for this hatman with Branca.  MJ most likely appeared as him on X Factor (again, a one time disguise based on a real person) but the real guy was with Branca on Saturday night at fanfest.

What's also interesting is you had stated when you and momof3kids were going to be there, and I had said before the weekend that I would try to go then as well. (And I really wish I had re-arranged my plans to be there - UGH!)  We both stated on this public forum read by who knows that we would be there and then Branca and hatman show up, perhaps knowing full well hoax peeps would be there, ever watchful.  Obviously we would've recognized Branca (which you did anewfan, same with hatman especially considering he's been a hot topic recently).  I do think you saw what you were meant to see and told us as was hoped.  I could be over analyzing but maybe not...

Well, Andrea...you were definitely in our thoughts. It was actually a running joke all night. Whenever we would see a girl by herself, we would jokingly say, Andrea? We have no idea how old you are or what you look like. All I said was, she sounds like she's in her 20's the way she types...not much to go on. Ha! Ha! 

As far as hatman goes...you do make some good points. We may never know how many times MJ was hidden right in plain sight!  All I know is that Fanfest and the Cirque show were absolutely indescribable. It is definitely something I will never forget, and I am so grateful that I was fortunate enough to get to go see it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 12, 2011, 07:04:24 PM

Well, Andrea...you were definitely in our thoughts. It was actually a running joke all night. Whenever we would see a girl by herself, we would jokingly say, Andrea? We have no idea how old you are or what you look like. All I said was, she sounds like she's in her 20's the way she types...not much to go on. Ha! Ha! 

As far as hatman goes...you do make some good points. We may never know how many times MJ was hidden right in plain sight!  All I know is that Fanfest and the Cirque show were absolutely indescribable. It is definitely something I will never forget, and I am so grateful that I was fortunate enough to get to go see it all.

Awww, I wish I could've meet you and your friends.  I sound like I'm in my 20's?  Well I am 29 for another four months or so, you're correct!  :lol:  I totally agree that Fanfest and Immortal were indescribable.  It was almost surreal the entire time.  I was just glowing and in the best mood during and after the Cirque show.  We were stuck in a sea of people making our way out of the convention center after the show ended and the feeling in the air was so awesome that it was entirely contagious and powerful.

And yes, as for hatman, Michael would often perform on stage wearing hats and was regularly seen wearing hats - it would seem he's been continuing with that, in a differently creative way, since June 25/09.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

December 12, 2011, 07:10:53 PM
Andrea

It would be really interesting if this post/discussion could be found.  Is it possible? Thanks.

Remember that Front started posting in response to a member jokingly saying that Back should come here as "Front".
We know that the pumpkin was moved in the courtroom to show its face in response to requests here.

I seriously think we should not underestimate the relationship of this forum with TS, Front and Michael.  We should not write things off so quickly, until all evidence and possibilities have been thoroughly examined and/or debunked.  Don't mean to be a pain! respect/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 12, 2011, 07:23:51 PM
Okay...so I was not only on the look out for Andrea, I was in full-out “Spot MJ in disguise” mode at Fanfest. I had the man in the picture in my sights. He was often sitting on the ledge chewing gum rapidly and swinging his feet back and forth looking a bit nervous.

I was watching him so much that I probably was making him nervous. He would get up a few times and walk to talk to a boy about 11-12 years old and then go back and sit down and just watch. (He would actually shuffle and he even picked his underwear out a few times. Lol!)

I was so convinced that he was MJ in disguise that momof3kids and I sat down by the ledge to listen to him talk and then momof3’s hubby took our picture but really took a picture of “MJ in disguise”. As you can tell by the picture, his hair looks fake as well as his face.

He then headed to the bathroom and I was totally following him to see where he was going. (I feel ridiculous now.) I thought he headed behind the curtain, so we sent my hubby and momof3’s hubby to the bathroom to check things out. (Those poor guys!) They said he was talking on a cell phone in the bathroom and had an Italian-type accent.

He was saying something like “When are you getting here? What time are we going to the show?” Momof3, her hubby, and my hubby are convinced that it was definitely NOT MJ and it was kind of a funny joke about me over-reacting. I’m only about 90% convinced it wasn’t him. He seemed to disappear after that, but the young boy was still there. It was also shortly after that that Branca and hatman came.

So....here I am confessing my ridiculous quest to find MJ in disguise. Ha ha! It was fun and adventurous, but ultimately he wasn’t found.

[embed=425,349][/embed]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 12, 2011, 08:29:16 PM
Andrea

It would be really interesting if this post/discussion could be found.  Is it possible? Thanks.

Here it is MJonmind, from Dec 7. 

I'm at work so I haven't been able to watch the video yet but I'm going to Fanfest and the Immortal show this weekend, I will keep my eyes wide open!

I am going this weekend also. What night are you going? I am so excited!

I'm so excited too!!!  Immortal show on Friday and I think I'll go to Fanfest on Saturday.  I'm on my own for Fanfest but that means I can take my time, lol.  When are you going??

We are doing both on Saturday. We are going to Fanfest at 5:00 and the Cirque show at 10:30.

I'll try and go to Fanfest at 5 as well, it would be really cool to meet in real life!  I'll be the girl by herself who  every now and then will say to the people nearby "anewfan?"  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 12, 2011, 08:30:39 PM
@ anewfan - That's too funny although I'm sure I would've given that guy the side-eye as well. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions