• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Elvis Presley's 'lost daughter' sues for $130m
December 02, 2011, 06:56:35 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Posted 12.02.11

Here we go again....another lawsuit

A Swedish woman claiming to be Elvis Presley's long-lost daughter has filed a $130 million lawsuit against his estate and relatives for defamation and emotional distress.

Lisa Johansen, 43, claims she was the true daughter of the "King of Rock and Roll" and was forcibly exiled to Sweden after her father's 1977 death out of fears she would be kidnapped. She also says she was replaced by "imposter" Lisa Marie Presley and that the singer's wife Priscilla Presley was her mother.

Johansen ostensibly chronicled her journey in an autobiography, I, Lisa Marie, but the book's publishers sued her in 2000 for refusing to take an agreed-upon DNA test.

For the past decade, Johansen has kept a low profile but a series of recent conflicts with the Presley family has brought renewed attention to her claims.

She filed a lawsuit in US District Court in Memphis, Tennessee on November 21. The suit stems from a visit Johansen made to Graceland in August with her husband and four children to commemorate the anniversary of Presley's death.

Within days of the family's visit, Presley attorney Martin Singer sent a letter to Johansen's legal representative, stating that she had engaged in "outlandish, bizarre and fraudulent conduct," by boasting to Graceland staff about her close relationship with Presley family.

Singer dismissed her claims, saying "Lisa Johansen's strange obsession with my client's family and her outlandish claims to be the 'real' Lisa Marie Presley completely eviscerate Lisa Johansen's credibility."

During a 1992 visit to Graceland, Johansen impersonated Lisa Marie Presley, entered a private room and removed items from the property, fleeing when a security alarm went off, Singer said.

Neither Singer nor a representative of Presley's Graceland estate responded to requests for comment.

Maria Skelly, a spokeswoman for Johansen in Washington, said the Presley family has been "provocative and hostile," and engaged in an effort to "intimidate (Johansen) in order to try to make her leave and not dare come back with any kind of claims."

"She has had hopes to solve the entire situation privately within the family," Skelly said. No court date has been set.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmm read this the other day in newspaper.  and all i can say is  /overreacting/    The  woman is clearly crazy, and  a fine proof that the swedish "nuthouses" should never have been closed.  /white flag/ WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

~Souza~

So many secrets in the Presley family... I would not dare to call her crazy yet. I remember seeing her video on YouTube, and it was pretty convincing. Where is it now? I also remember that she received money from the estate. Don't know what's true about it, but still.

Maybe crazy as hell, maybe not. She is going to sue a giant, will probably not get very far, but interesting nevertheless...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

why is she coming out now? Lisa Marie is not the real daughter, she looks so much like Elvis give me a break.  I am speechless, OMG every day there is something new.

Look she even wrote a book called I, Lisa Marie: The True Story of Elvis Presley's Real Daughter
by Lisa Marie (aka Lisa Johansen) Presley
Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:40:24 PM by all4loveandbelieve
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Here I found a picture of her and Lisa Marie No ressemblance what so ever..
Lisa Marie has the same lips and nose eyes like Elvis.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Yeah I remember watching her videos but I do not believe her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Yeah I remember watching her videos but I do not believe her.

How ironic strange people make money on other people they do not know.. I cannot believe that.. Have a DNA TEST. this is so weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

why is she coming out now? Lisa Marie is not the real daughter, she looks so much like Elvis give me a break.  I am speechless, OMG every day there is something new.

Look she even wrote a book called I, Lisa Marie: The True Story of Elvis Presley's Real Daughter

This isn't new.  This has been going on for years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Never say never....

There are alot of men in this world who have a "secret child" hanging out in the wilderness, and I would think a celebrity would be no exception.

...will definitely keep an eye on this story. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now just wait till MJ's "lost daughters" will start to pop up. I think I saw one on Twitter already  :mrgreen:

Actually, it's not unusual for male celebs to leave offspring they know nothing about, there somewhere. This happens. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

This isn't new.  This has been going on for years.

Well this is the first I heard.. Sorry if I am not up to date.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I would love to hear what Lisa Marie has to say about this woman claiming to be the real Lisa Marie. You can see that Lisa marie looks so much like Elvis and this woman doesn't Unless Priscilla had twins and one got given away. I have no clue. ... 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Yeah...You can immediately distinguish between fact and fiction. As long as you approach it from a certain perspective. No way in hell she's going to win that kind of money. Not only is that an incredible high amount shes asking for, but it's unreasonable and atrocious. Suing for emotional distress?? come on now.  Can I attempt to sue the Presley estate, then? I want a new mansion and not being able to afford one of my own is giving me emotional distress and anxiety.

Hello sensationalist claims...we meet again. you are so very very lovely. I want a divorce though. It was fun while it lasted, but you are just too histrionic, and melodramatic.

If this is true then Justin Bieber will be bigger than Michael Jackson by then end of his prime.  /overreacting/
Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 08:04:47 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions