everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn
November 12, 2011, 06:07:10 PM
Next Saturday, we have plans to go to a MEGA cinema in Antwerp, where they run 20 movies at the same time  :shock: COOL (as a movie fan I think I'll do a movie marathon ;D). I've watched the trailer of 'In Time' and I think it's an awesome movie, casting Justin Timberlake. From the trailer: I'm thinking of MJ's message here: "There's not much time left, it's time for awareness". Hmm.. too bad, the movie will run at Nov. 26. :(

The Three Musketeers are cool too. The trailer shows lines as: "the adventure comes to life" and "the legend comes to life". Probably Michael would like this movie too ;).

When the first news came out of The Adventures of Tintin and The Secret of the Unicorn, an highly innovated animation movie shot in 3D, I thought of MJ and 3D technology in the Immortal Tour and it also reminded me of an article of a movieproject of MJ "The Way of the Unicorn" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I hope Michael has still plans for this movie.

Anyways, plenty of choice.. I don't know yet, probably The Adventures of Tintin, because I used to read the comics of Kuifje (Tintin) and I think it's fun to see the movie in 3D.  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2yn9Hkp5g [/youtube]

L.O.V.E. always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions