DontwalkawayTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Quantum Tunneling
December 04, 2011, 02:58:27 PM
MagicalXcapism2 has a new video on his/her youtube channel and it is fantastic.    I think there are many clues on this for us.  He/she was talking about "the light at the end of the tunnel" meaning hope.  We were shown tunnels during the movie "This Is It" and also on vidoes like "Hold My Hand".    He/she also talked about near death experiences when your soul changes vibrational speed and there is a shift in consciousness to a new reality.  It feels like a movement (through a tunnel ?)  Then you have a RETURN to your body if you come back to life.   These are exactly the kinds of thoughts that have been going across my mind lately.  I think we are on the right track about investigating this !!!!!!   There was also an equation shown and it looked like a physics equation (maybe has to do with quantum physics, I'm just guessing).    Also, it made me think about astral projection.  This is when your light body leaves your physical body but you can go back into your physical body. 

Anyway, I have been seeing clues about this for a few years now.  There are clues all over the Invincible Album, This Is It Movie and other songs and videos. 

Examples:   2000 Watts "  3D,high speed, feedback, Dolby (talking about being three dimensional but getting more energy and speed)

This is It movie-  Showing tunnels and DNA spirals, and the dead bride and grooms being 3D and 4D and they also mentioned 5D

Speechless - When I'm with you I'm in the light, Where I cannot be found, it is though I am standing in a place called hallowed ground.     

There have been ads on the internet about Quantum Jumping.  I think this is like Quantum leaping or a way to do time travel.  I've only seen a little bit about it.    But now I want to investigate this.  Quantum tunneling, quantum jumping, astral projection, and quantum physics.

It's not as crazy or as scary as you think.  When you see that eveyrthing is made of different frequencies of light then you see how this could be possible.  If you change the speed or frequency of the particles then you can change the dimension.  Almost like water changing to steam and then back to liquid. 
The government "really" did this in experiments.  They made a ship "disappear".    They changed the frequency so that it could no longer be seen.  Then when it came back some of the sailors were embedded in the steal and sick etc.  I forget the name of the project, but they also said there was a big "cover up" after this mishap.   You can research interviews about this on Internet and youtube.

Peace,Love, Hope                     /cook/                       :geek:          :ugeek:                :idea:       

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Quantum Tunneling
December 04, 2011, 03:06:29 PM
Thank you for posting this information, would you happen to have the link of the video in youtube?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 04, 2011, 06:57:49 PM
All4loveandbelieve,   I am not sure about how to give a link.  If you give me directions I will try.

If you can get Youtube then type in-    MagicalXcapism2's channel   or sometimes you can type it on google.

or you can try this:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Other youtube channels I like are,    Jackieblue64,  MJHoaxEvidence,  77Awaking77,   Smoothc21b,   Spacecase3196,  Esprit467 and
                                                          TheKINGdom52

I hope you can get it.      Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

all4loveandbelieve

December 04, 2011, 07:41:56 PM
Thanks dear. I will search for them and I will post them here.. blessings..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MJonmind

December 05, 2011, 01:07:38 AM
Dontwalkaway
When you see that eveyrthing is made of different frequencies of light then you see how this could be possible.  If you change the speed or frequency of the particles then you can change the dimension.  Almost like water changing to steam and then back to liquid.  The government "really" did this in experiments.  They made a ship "disappear".    They changed the frequency so that it could no longer be seen.  Then when it came back some of the sailors were embedded in the steal and sick etc.  I forget the name of the project, but they also said there was a big "cover up" after this mishap.
Hi Dontwalkaway, I know you love all that mysterious stuff, like me!  What you are referring to is the Philadelphia experiment. It's pretty shocking. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with MJ's hoax though.  :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 01:48:04 AM
Here's the MagicalXscapism video to which Dontwalkaway refers.  Thought-provoking.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90ingvxaAXU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 05, 2011, 01:53:12 PM
Einstein made a ship dissappear but I think it's just a legend.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 05, 2011, 01:54:51 PM
that lyric in Speechless always puzzled me...hallowed ground??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2011, 02:28:35 PM
HI ALL i love mistery things well for the experiment of filadelfia i was watching a documentary. the ship was  give as a present to greak marines but they giving back to americans. in the time the ship was in posetion of greek marines saylors said that strange things hapens in that ship.  the compat was turning around and around. they were loose contact with the nave for 2 days. the strange things is that the marines  they were in the known that they were lose contact only for 1 minit but when they contact with the navy it was like wtf; what hapens this 2 days where they have been. nither them nown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 05, 2011, 05:33:01 PM
Thankyou MJonMind.  That youtube vidoeo you posted was the one I was thinking about.  Thank you for posting it.   Also thanks for the other website about the philadelphia project, the phoenix project, and Montauk.  I haven't seen that one before.   

Also, if you scroll down you will find information from Al Bialek.  Click on where it says Aliens,Time Travel and Worm Holes.       
A lot of interesting things come on.  He talks about technology from aliens.  From Orion.  He talks about different alien groups and the reptilians, and what they found on Mars etc.   Orion keeps on coming up hmmmmmmmm.........  They talk about time travel tunnels.

MJonMind.  You said that you didn't know what the Philadelphia Project had to do with the hoax.  Well when I saw the physics equations and the words quantum tunnel it reminded me of it. 

I think this hoax may be more complicated and amazing then you think.  It has lead me everywhere from Ancient History, to the bible, to sacred geometry, to quantum physics, to aliens, to the illuminati, secret societies, corruption, angels, meditation, structure of DNA, evolution, astral projection, ancient egyptians, mayan calendar, 2012 predictions, resurrections in pyramids. spiritual awakening, light bodies, chakras, and light codes and a lot more during these past years.     

These hints keep leading me to these things so that is why I don't think the answer to it is so simple.  I don't know but I have a feeling it is something AMAZING and Spectacular and waaaaaaaaay outside the box.  Soooooooo much information has been hidden and now it is being spread on the internet.

From the cry "Stories buried and untold"
                     "Someone's hiding the truth"

Love,        penguin/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 06, 2011, 09:37:05 PM
I foound out what Quantum Tunneling is.  There are several videos about it on Youtube.  Just go on youtube and type in Quantum Tunneling.  It has to do with particles penetrating other particles or energy barriers.  When you go down to the atomic levels, particles act more like waves or light waves.  A certain amount of particles will go through the barrier.    When you see an atom, there is a lot of space between the electrons.  You can only guess the probability of where it will be.  There will be overlapping and crossing of atoms.  Some will make it through to the other side.  Like walking through or tunneling through a wall.   Like light pentrating through glass.  But a certain amount of particles will cross through when dealing with things other than light.    All matter really behaves like light at the atomic level.      Which goes back to everything just being made out of light.  Just different speeds of light.   

I will find out more.

Peace and Love 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls

MJonmind

December 07, 2011, 12:05:35 AM
Dontwalkaway,
I think this hoax may be more complicated and amazing then you think.  It has lead me everywhere from Ancient History, to the bible, to sacred geometry, to quantum physics, to aliens, to the illuminati, secret societies, corruption, angels, meditation, structure of DNA, evolution, astral projection, ancient egyptians, mayan calendar, 2012 predictions, resurrections in pyramids. spiritual awakening, light bodies, chakras, and light codes and a lot more during these past years.     These hints keep leading me to these things so that is why I don't think the answer to it is so simple.  I don't know but I have a feeling it is something AMAZING and Spectacular and waaaaaaaaay outside the box.  Soooooooo much information has been hidden and now it is being spread on the internet.

I so agree with you, that this hoax brings us to investigate so many, many new and challenging fields of interest.  I have learned so much these 2+ years, and have loved being here so much, enjoying the knowledge of so many members from around the world!

I have long enjoyed seeing/reading on these and other topics, though some are not so familiar to me.  My first glimpse was at the age of 16 reading Chariots of the Gods by Eric Von Daniken. It led to a brief crisis of faith for me until I managed to put it on a back shelf in my mind.  It planted a seed though.  I take everything with a grain of salt, trying to weigh against everything else I know and learn.  For some--science and these topics can lead to a belief that there is no God, and others to the belief that there is a very intelligent God behind it all. I'm in the second camp.

Here's part 1 of a 7 part series on the electrical composition of the universe that I've watched and enjoyed, if you have some time. It's called Thunderbolts of the Gods.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This short one on Nicola Tesla shows his belief that the universe is electrical.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When you first brought up the topic of Quantum Tunneling (which goes over my head :lol: )  I immediately thought of the new Smurf movie, where they have to pass through this moving magical tunnel or like a worm-hole, to travel from real human world to cartoon smurf world.

The Bible says we will receive new immortal bodies when we are resurrected.  Jesus' body could pass through walls, and I've heard talk that our bodies will change on an atomic level, or be filled with light not blood.  Lots of speculation and theories, but very interesting!
Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:07:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 07, 2011, 08:58:45 PM
MJonMind.  I didn't know that Jesus could pass through walls.  Well then maybe he was filled with light and not blood !  Was this after he was resurrected ?    The videos about the electric universe are great so far.  I still have more to watch.

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions