OMG what an lovely GENTELMAN  :-* !!!!

Michael Jackson - Bad Tour 1988 Rome - Snippet - She's Out Of My Live (Rare)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02GkjcvOv8[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know what's so rare about Michael.....in all his huge celebrity stardom....his hugs are genuine.  When I see other stars hug their fans (which is rare to begin with).....some of them seem so fake.  They are just hugging them for a photo op, or just to seem nice......not anything like Michael.  He oozes care and love....he can't help it, it's who he is.  It's a big bold...sometimes very nasty world out there......if people knew the value of a simple hug it would be a better place for sure.  In some ways, it's like the fedora (see my post in the fedora thread).....it's iconic to Michael's image as an artist...it's a part of him.  A simple hug, filled with trueness and love is a gift any fan would go crazy for.  How can one person give so much, love so much....it's amazing. 
Thanks for posting this beautiful video....you're such a blessing.

Blessings to all.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know what's so rare about Michael.....in all his huge celebrity stardom....his hugs are genuine.  When I see other stars hug their fans (which is rare to begin with).....some of them seem so fake.  They are just hugging them for a photo op, or just to seem nice......not anything like Michael.  He oozes care and love....he can't help it, it's who he is.  It's a big bold...sometimes very nasty world out there......if people knew the value of a simple hug it would be a better place for sure.  In some ways, it's like the fedora (see my post in the fedora thread).....it's iconic to Michael's image as an artist...it's a part of him.  A simple hug, filled with trueness and love is a gift any fan would go crazy for.  How can one person give so much, love so much....it's amazing. 

Blessings to all.......

I can't agree more

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

more hugs

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSPGtuVY5fE[/youtube]

really leaving
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@HappyMelodie....wow....perhaps he has record for most hugged celebrity : ) But, you see what I mean.....it's genuine.  Even though at this concerts, there are planned times for hugs, during certain songs etc, he shows such care.  The hand on the back of the head...so subtle, yet, so powerful.  Again, I have to say....he is so giving and full of love.  I am sure he's got to be so tired in some of these......yet he continues to give and give, amazing.   Thank you so much for adding to hug video collection....very heart-warming.

Blessings Always

PS> Welcome to the forum, HappyMelodie : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

You can see his face light up with delight--he loves girls (fish!)! Three kinds of love eros (romantic), felios (friendship), and agape (divine love or love for humanity)!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   His hugs are genuine for guys too as you see him hugging everyone in the TII production. Then you see him unafraid of touching and holding children around the world who could have had poor hygiene or illness. I agree wishingstar about the hand at the back of the head--I've long noticed that caressing gesture of his. At his 45 birthday, he hugs a guy, cupping his face a bit with his hand.  It affects people deep down in their heart, touches a sensitive nerve :cry: :oops: ;)  .  Who did he learn that from?  And who was he copying when he started saying everywhere and constantly, "I love you, I love you so much, I love you more, I love you most, I love you from the bottom of my heart?  Nowadays you hear so many talking that way but I don't believe it always was that way--he has changed culture in so many ways but generally people are not giving him the credit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Blessings to all.......

Wishingstar, you have said what I wanted to say. Michael is unique, not many of him exist. Everyone things for themselves, not Michael he always cared for humanity..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
I don't mean to be "freaky nasty" on Michaels's Hugs. UP close and personal Hugs... But..... you can also tell in some of the videos that he's still "a man"......when a woman get's up close & friction....sorry........but I'm know I"m not the only one who looked "down" after he pulls the girl away.....(smile)..... for all of the "freaky" ones like.........ME!!!! I HAVE NO SHAME!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind said:

"You can see his face light up with delight--he loves girls (fish!)! Three kinds of love eros (romantic), felios (friendship), and agape (divine love or love for humanity)!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   His hugs are genuine for guys too as you see him hugging everyone in the TII production. Then you see him unafraid of touching and holding children around the world who could have had poor hygiene or illness. I agree wishingstar about the hand at the back of the head--I've long noticed that caressing gesture of his. At his 45 birthday, he hugs a guy, cupping his face a bit with his hand.  It affects people deep down in their heart, touches a sensitive nerve :cry: :oops: ;)  .  Who did he learn that from?  And who was he copying when he started saying everywhere and constantly, "I love you, I love you so much, I love you more, I love you most, I love you from the bottom of my heart?  Nowadays you hear so many talking that way but I don't believe it always was that way--he has changed culture in so many ways but generally people are not giving him the credit."

Awesome words MJonmind......especially, the last few.  It's so true.  I have always believed in giving credit where credit is due.  Michael has shown so much love, both emotionally (with his words, music, charity)  and physically with his fearless hugs and ever present smiles...people need to acknowledge him more for the love he has put back into the world. 

Growing up I never heard my parents say "I love you"...not once, until I was older I said it to them first.  That's all it took, from that time on....every visit, every phone call was closed with "I love you".   I knew my parents loved me and themselves and my brothers....it was just "understood"....but never spoken.  The spoken word holds so much value and power......never let love just be, "understood".  I believe you should be very vocal, very open about it....it's love.  People are so quick to say, "I hate you" and so slow to say, "I love you". 

Give credit where it's due..........THANK YOU MICHAEL for sharing the gift of, "I love you"...............most.

Kings to you Michael........

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Awwww these are so beautiful videos. I'm so jealous of all those lucky girls but in a good way .... I guess...  geek/  I'm happy for all of them but also I'm so sad for myself that I didn't have a chance to get a hug from Michael. All of what you guys wrote about Michael and his love for his fans are so true. He really loves us from the bottom of his heart. He is so genuine and with all the fame he has, he still has no big ego. Thanks for sharing the videos and thoughts about these and about our lovely Michael.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Applehead...thanks for posting the great vid  ::P

Blessings to all.......

I couldn't have said it better myself....great post!  A little hug goes a long way, that's for sure.  I love what you wrote about his being so genuine.  I find that most celebs today...they try but they just don't 'sell' me on it.  With Mike, it was always so believable because it was natural and so real...you can FEEL it even through a youtube video. 

Great posts all around in this thread...WishingStar and MJonmind...spot on. 

And WishingStar....I didn't hear 'I love you" much at all growing up either.  I knew they did...but it sure would've been nice to hear it every once and while....or get a good hug, an MJ hug.  So for all the 'I love you's' you didn't get....

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

@Applehead...thanks for posting the great vid  ::P

Blessings to all.......

I couldn't have said it better myself....great post!  A little hug goes a long way, that's for sure.  I love what you wrote about his being so genuine.  I find that most celebs today...they try but they just don't 'sell' me on it.  With Mike, it was always so believable because it was natural and so real...you can FEEL it even through a youtube video. 

Great posts all around in this thread...WishingStar and MJonmind...spot on. 

And WishingStar....I didn't hear 'I love you" much at all growing up either.  I knew they did...but it sure would've been nice to hear it every once and while....or get a good hug, an MJ hug.  So for all the 'I love you's' you didn't get....

With L.O.V.E. always.

Awwww...I just caught up with this, thank you!  I little hug does go a long way....even a stretchy, yellow, virtual one!

bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug bearhug

We have much to be thankful for within these threads....but mostly, I am thankful for the friendships I have, the lessons I have learned, the joy and the sorrows we have all shared......inspiration comes in many different forms.  You never know who or what may inspire certain actions or words from yourself.  I am grateful to help spread the LOVE, just a little bit... makes a difference. 

Thank you BTC for that sweet post and picture (too cute!)..........

Have a beautiful day...
Blessings Always   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blessings to all.......

Wish you made me cry,you are right,Michael was always so genuine with his fans  :( . I never saw anyone to give so many hugs ,in the first place lol  lolol/ .Michael holds THE FIRST PLACE again,this time on HUGS  :) !!!!
During History tour I saw 1 woman who didn't went crazy ,lol  lolol/ when she was hugging Michael,and that one was at Brunei,during You are not alone song  :-* .This woman was so delicate and nice,that you can really see how much Michael enjoyed her company.Very,very nice,enjoy  :) !!!

Michael Jackson You are not Alone Live in Darussalem Brunei 96
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJCszdqOlM[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blessings to all.......

Wish you made me cry,you are right,Michael was always so genuine with his fans  :( . I never saw anyone to give so many hugs ,in the first place lol  lolol/ .Michael holds THE FIRST PLACE again,this time on HUGS  :) !!!!
During History tour I saw 1 woman who didn't went crazy ,lol  lolol/ when she was hugging Michael,and that one was at Brunei,during You are not alone song  :-* .This woman was so delicate and nice,that you can really see how much Michael enjoyed her company.Very,very nice,enjoy  :) !!!

Michael Jackson You are not Alone Live in Darussalem Brunei 96
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOJCszdqOlM[/youtube]

Awwww....applehead, consider yourself hugged : )  Thank you for the kind words and that amazing video.....you are right, that particular girl was very delicate and much more lady-like ;) I'd like to think that's how I'd behave, she's a good example of politeness.  Have a beautiful day!

bearhug x 7

LOVE & HUGS,
Wish
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
OMG what an lovely GENTELMAN  :-* !!!!

Michael Jackson - Bad Tour 1988 Rome - Snippet - She's Out Of My Live (Rare)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F02GkjcvOv8[/youtube]

Love he every day more !!!! bearhug Thanks applehead !!! bearhug  :cry: :cry: :cry:

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions