In her video before this Magical wrote about the MISSING STAR  :? ,and now I understand why  :shock: ,it was MISSING ,lol because of the STAR from MOONWALKER.The kids were waiting for Michael with a STAR in their hands  :'( OMG !!!!! So we had 2 CLUEs,not 1  :mrgreen: wow   :) !!!!!
So Michael the bussiness man did THE BIG DEAL on 11.11.11  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: !!!!! OMG that's why Latoya had keep talking about the movie ILLUSIONIST,lol  lolol/ ,we were busy with RIGHT hand,meantime the LEFT had did EVERYTHING  :shock: !!!!

@7:02 – “Whether it’s a paralegal, whether it’s a girlfriend, whether it’s a colleague,  whether it’s a secretary, but anybody that’s involved with these people that know what happened, they need to come forward and speak the truth. Because this is not right and its not fair.  You can’t go around doing this to other people and getting away with it, its just not right.  So I’m asking all of you, let’s just please stick together, work together and find out what truly happened, because it’s not over. This is not over.  This is what . . . this is what this right hand wants you to believe, while the left hand did everything.  Don’t buy the media with the right hand.  This is what they put, what they impregnate (good word!) in our minds so we can believe this.  Don’t believe it, please. I love you, thank you VERY much (Reverend Fox?).  You have been wonderful, you have been so wonderful with your support. Continue to speak the truth.  Please do, please do.”

A story I heard involving Michael and Coca Cola (Coke) The extra star a sign from the Moonwalker? Interesting business news involving a Sony led consortium.

Michael Jackson Death Illusion - Stars on the Beach and The Consortium
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs9ecRaOINE&feature=watch_response[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 04:34:23 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Another awesome video!

The possible sighting makes me think of Front’s song snippet with the ocean waves, "Stay with me." And the trailer for the MJ Icon movie with stars and galaxies.  And Paris’ role in the Lunden’s Bridge movie which has seashells and sea creatures.  Those kids have certainly looked happy enough for this to be true!
The 11.11.11 purchase of EMI by the Sony consortium for 2.2 billion, reminds me of Back's words, "It's not a come-back, but a take-over!" 

I'm so happy for you MJ!  You've earned it, and I'm sure you will give it back 100 fold! /bravo/

Thanks Applehead, great comment too!
penguin/ bearhug

Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 04:30:04 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another awesome video!

The possible sighting makes me think of Front’s song snippet with the ocean waves, "Stay with me." And the trailer for the MJ Icon movie with stars and galaxies.  And Paris’ role in the Lunden’s Bridge movie which has seashells and sea creatures.  Those kids have certainly looked happy enough for this to be true!
The 11.11.11 purchase of EMI by the Sony consortium for 2.2 billion, reminds me of Back's words, "It's not a come-back, but a take-over!" 

I'm so happy for you MJ!  You've earned it, and I'm sure you will give it back 100 fold! /bravo/

Thanks Applehead, great comment too!
penguin/ bearhug

Thank you MJonmind,thank you from the botttom of my heart  :) !!! I bet Michael loves WATER ,THE SEA,seashells and everything is in it ,he have to  ;) :

Can you imagine Michael with his 3 kids,all together,walking on the beach and having fun  :) ????? OMG I'm so happy for them  penguin/  penguin/  :) !!!!!

Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:15:15 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I just hope what those neighbors told her is the truth and they saw Michael with his kids in that house and on the beach. It's just what I would like to know. Is he healthy, safe and happy with his kids? I hope he is. All I want is to see him happy again with his gorgeous kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In her video before this Magical wrote about the MISSING STAR  :? ,and now I understand why  :shock: ,it was MISSING ,lol because of the STAR from MOONWALKER.The kids were waiting for Michael with a STAR in their hands  :'( OMG !!!!! So we had 2 CLUEs,not 1  :mrgreen: wow   :) !!!!!
So Michael the bussiness man did THE BIG DEAL on 11.11.11  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: !!!!! OMG that's why Latoya had keep talking about the movie ILLUSIONIST,lol  lolol/ ,we were busy with RIGHT hand,meantime the LEFT had did EVERYTHING  :shock: !!!!

@7:02 – “Whether it’s a paralegal, whether it’s a girlfriend, whether it’s a colleague,  whether it’s a secretary, but anybody that’s involved with these people that know what happened, they need to come forward and speak the truth. Because this is not right and its not fair.  You can’t go around doing this to other people and getting away with it, its just not right.  So I’m asking all of you, let’s just please stick together, work together and find out what truly happened, because it’s not over. This is not over.  This is what . . . this is what this right hand wants you to believe, while the left hand did everything.  Don’t buy the media with the right hand.  This is what they put, what they impregnate (good word!) in our minds so we can believe this.  Don’t believe it, please. I love you, thank you VERY much (Reverend Fox?).  You have been wonderful, you have been so wonderful with your support. Continue to speak the truth.  Please do, please do.”

A story I heard involving Michael and Coca Cola (Coke) The extra star a sign from the Moonwalker? Interesting business news involving a Sony led consortium.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs9ecRaOINE&feature=watch_response[/youtube]

This is false.  Have you figured out why yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is false.  Have you figured out why yet?

NO :( Why????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions