Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Oh dear...I've got a bad vibe about all this....and one name in particular keeps popping into my head  :(
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:11:25 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Interesting i had never seen that photo..

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

_Anna_

Paris just tweeted this. Is she referring to the hand sign in the magazine?! Or something else?
What drawings?

Guys The Drawings On Instagram Don't Mean That They Got Me, I'm Just Trying To Let World Open Their Eyes And Realize What's Going On
8 minutes ago

Whether she's talkin about the magazine and the hand sign or something else, she's clearly referring to THEM, The Illuminati.
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:42:40 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Paris just tweeted this. Is she referring to the hand sign in the magazine?! Or something else?
What drawings?

Guys The Drawings On Instagram Don't Mean That They Got Me, I'm Just Trying To Let World Open Their Eyes And Realize What's Going On
8 minutes ago

Whether she's talkin about the magazine and the hand sign or something else, she's clearly referring to THEM, The Illuminati.

And who said that with the judgment of the trial all this ends? 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Has anyone who has the article able to post it?  Or a link to it?  Jetzi don't have it yet and I don't get to the city much to go buy it.  Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IMO Paris is growing up too fast.  I can’t say I particularly like it.  She is street smart though. With all the stuff they stand to face as Michael’s heirs, I guess that’s a good thing.  I just hope they are very careful who they bond with and who they trust.  I sense a lack of parental guidance and that they are being allowed to make adult decisions.  Hope I’m wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
What drawings?

8 minutes ago

Yes, exactly Anna.  /bravo/ Paris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

maybe i don't know squat about the man, but all of this exposure of the kids does not seem to fit michaels sense of business. right now it feels to me like his death dropped the golden egg right in somebodies lap.

I think this is all right off a Michael Jackson life script.   Think of it as a money machine.  I was telling my husband just this very morning, that here is Paris, 13 years old, and looking a very wholesome 16, and got her first acting roll, and it's the STAR!!  THAT seems like a Michael plan.  I told my hubby, now, they need to really market her...start a line of clothing...like Mary Kate and Ashley, because she's clean and sweet and the young tween girls will start to copy her once this movie comes out.  They could do clothes and accessories, makeup..jewelry.  It's a very smart Michael move.   
I also told him they need to get Prince singing.  He's the age that little tweens will fall in love with him.  He'd be selling cd's posters, you name it.  More of hit while opportunity is knocking.  THAT is a JACKSON trait.  Look at all the books!
To me...all of this is VERY Michael.  And I love it.

I agree, a savvy marketing strategy before the Lundon movie comes out. Building anticipation for her star role! They each have to make their own way in the world, and MJ's going to get them off to a good start.
I don't think the signs mean more than fun stuff for kids.  When Presidents do it, then I'm not so sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions