Thank you very much Pearl ,especially for the Brain thing,lol   :lol: !!!! Recently on one of my "gone" posts,I was talking about Michael's missing BRAIN  :shock: and about Wizard of OZ  movie ,where the scarecrow(Michael) had no brain :lol:  geek/  8-) .And ofcourse thank you for the "EXTRA STAR" that was on the Seal   :) .That "STAR" was for us and is about the children who were waiting for Michael with a STAR in their hands ,in the Moonwalker movie :) .

Investigative journalist, Pearl Jr, along with Michael Jackson death hoax investigators uncover my TOP 7 Clues that prove that the Dr. Conrad Murray Trial was faked.

Top 7 Clues Murray Trial was Fake (Michael Jackson)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZNXikUoc5I&feature=g-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Thanks Pearl...tell us something we don't know. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Thanks Pearl for dumbing it down. I  need all the help I can get.
Nice to see you giving credit to the other great investigators too. Cheers for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Old news Pearl... thanks anyways. Also, Michael's middle name is actually "Joseph." I've read a lot of claims that his real middle name is Joe, but I don't think so. First, his father's name is Joseph, so why would his parents have insisted that his middle name be shortened to Joe. Also, I have a lot of old literature, including an old documentary, that all refer to Michael as Michael Joseph Jackson. I believe his birth certificate says states this as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Old news Pearl... thanks anyways. Also, Michael's middle name is actually "Joseph." I've read a lot of claims that his real middle name is Joe, but I don't think so. First, his father's name is Joseph, so why would his parents have insisted that his middle name be shortened to Joe. Also, I have a lot of old literature, including an old documentary, that all refer to Michael as Michael Joseph Jackson. I believe his birth certificate says states this as well.
Not that I want to get into this subject again, but Jermaine said in his book released 2 months ago that the things with Michael's middle name being "Joseph" is a rumor and a myth. He states and even insists his name is Joe. So does LaToya.

To quote Jermaine,  from his book:

Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 11:52:24 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71  can you please keep THAT  geek/  comment for yourself, and if you don't like it,why you even post,may I ask you  :x  :lol: ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Snoopy71  can you please keep THAT  geek/  comment for yourself, and if you don't like it,why you even post,may I ask you  :x  :lol: ????

Not that I owe any explanation for my opinion, but since you did post the video, I will answer you as a courtesy.

This video by Pearl Jr. was uploaded to Youtube on 12/12/11

Clearly, here in forum we had discussed the issues she's presented in her video LONG before then.

While I appreciate that she attempts to "acknowledge" hoax investigators, clearly she is attempting to make herself the source of presenting these revelations and also profiting $$$ from it.
----->From the producer of the jaw-dropping documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" netflix, amazon, and more information You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<-----

Pearl Jr has been collecting data from various hoax sites since the beginning.  I watch her videos to see if she has any revelations that have not been previously discussed ANYWHERE on the internet, and thus far she has failed to do so. (Not an opinion, that is fact)

So I made the above comment;

"Thanks Pearl...tell us something we don't know" :roll:
(Because clearly she reads these forums!)

....I would add more to the conversation of this thread regarding this video, but again that would be redundant since everything is her video HAS ALREADY been discussed in various parts of this forum.

Does that sufficiently answer your question applehead?   crash/ :|

Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:25:26 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks Pearl       bearhug        .....FAKE....    ...CORRECT !!!!!!         /judge/ /cook/

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 02:32:36 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

I think Pearl is doing a great job, as the more public presenter of MJ hoax info.  Would any of you want to put your face out there like she does?
We have long known that the family may know her well.
She shows the courtroom sign given her, and "wonders if she had an angel looking out for her", as in MJ!
People v Conrad Murray
Media Pass
Assigned Seating
Elbow Grease Production

CaptainEO,
Also, I have a lot of old literature, including an old documentary, that all refer to Michael as Michael Joseph Jackson.
What's the name and year of it?
I'm still torn between the two names, and am convinced that having the 2 names questioned is all for controversy, just like the McDonald's add says. Just because Jermaine, LaToya and Katherine are now saying it is Joe, doesn't mean a thing to me. They also say he's dead.  I know I saw an old report card or something from when MJ was a kid that said middle name Joseph. Was it confirmed that MJ's marriage to LMP, and 3 birth certificates for the kids were fake then, too, because it is Joseph there?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Not that I owe any explanation for my opinion, but since you did post the video, I will answer you as a courtesy.

Clearly, here in forum we had discussed the issues she's presented in her video LONG before then.

While I appreciate that she attempts to "acknowledge" hoax investigators, clearly she is attempting to make herself the source of presenting these revelations and also profiting $$$ from it.
----->From the producer of the jaw-dropping documentary "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" netflix, amazon, and more information You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<-----

Pearl Jr has been collecting data from various hoax sites since the beginning.  I watch her videos to see if she has any revelations that have not been previously discussed ANYWHERE on the internet, and thus far she has failed to do so. (Not an opinion, that is fact)

....I would add more to the conversation of this thread regarding this video, but again that would be redundant since everything is her video HAS ALREADY been discussed in various parts of this forum.

I have to agree with Snoopy. I do not like what pearl is doing. She is simply stealing other people's opinions, theories and what people post on the hoax forums and on their blogs and present them like it is her theory or something she found. I do not appreciate how she earns money from the hoax again with the same way.

Applehead, I appreciate you for posting all these hoax videos but when you post something you should allow people to write what they think about it. Positive or negative. It's not something against you or not an attack to you. I do not think that you have a right to ask people to keep their comment to themselves. That is rude imo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No is not enough my dear Snoopy  geek/ !!!
Dear Snoopy since you are so,so against Pearl,why don't you put your face out there on internet/TV to say ALL THIS THINGS THAT YOU ALREADY "CLAIM" TO KNOW.If you think yourself so BRAVE  :mrgreen: please take a microphone like Pearl did at the trial and go on the street just like Pearl did,and start to discuss about Michael Jackson's DEATH HOAX.Let's see you then how BRAVE and sarcastic you are my friend.You will never do what she does,PERIOD,because people will say you are nuts  :lol:  geek/  ,lol,and as long she has the COURAGE to do it,I think she deserves a little bit respect for that,no???? She is doing a wonderfull JOB and I'm PROUD of her and she already told that the clues were found by hoax investigators.Pearl is wonderful ,optimistic,funny and I LOVE HER FOR THAT  :) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Dear Snoopy since you are so,so against Pearl,why don't you put your face out there on internet/TV to say ALL THIS THINGS THAT YOU ALREADY "CLAIM" TO KNOW.If you think yourself so BRAVE  :mrgreen: please take a microphone like Pearl did at the trial and go on the street just like Pearl did,and start to discuss about Michael Jackson's DEATH HOAX.Let's see you then how BRAVE and sarcastic you are my friend.You will never do what she does,PERIOD,because people will say you are nuts  :lol:  geek/  ,lol,and as long she has the COURAGE to do it,I think she deserves a little bit respect for that,no???? She is doing a wonderfull JOB and I'm PROUD of her and she already told that the clues were found by hoax investigators.Pearl is wonderful ,optimistic,funny and I LOVE HER FOR THAT  :) !!!!

Applehead,

If I were a PAID JOURNALIST for over 10 years like Pearl Jr. is, then yes I would grab a microphone, gladly!

I, like many others here and on other hoax sites as well, are private citizens and do research on our own free time and expense.

I whole heartily agree that Pearl Jr. is a lovely lady and her videos are well presented...I never said anything to the contrary.

I merely stated that she gets all her information from hoax sites (WORK WE DO) and presents it as though she were the source.

I am grateful for the messenger, I just question the methods and motive$.

So we disagree on that matter, which is fine....you have your opinion, I have mine.

What I can't understand is why you chosen to hone in on my comment when others here have stated lack luster enthusiasm about her videos as well?

Perhaps in the future I will take note of who is posting the thread, and refrain from posting an opinion so as to avoid such wasted debates. 

My apologies for taking up time in your thread discussion.

Thank You. typing/
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 09:56:52 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well Applehead,

If I were a PAID JOURNALIST for over 10 years like she is, then yes I would grab a microphone, gladly!

I, like many others here and on other hoax sites as well, are private citizens and do research on our own free time and expense.

I whole heartily agree that Pearl Jr. is a lovely lady and her videos are well presented...I never said anything to the contrary.

I merely stated that she gets all her information from hoax sites (WORK WE DO) and presents it as though she were the source.

I am grateful for the messenger, I just question the methods and motive$.

So we disagree on that matter, which is fine....you have your opinion, I have mine.

What I can't understand is why you chosen to hone in on my comment when others have stated lack luster enthusiasm about her videos as well?

Perhaps in the future I will take note of who is posting the thread so as to avoid such wasted debates and thereby focus more on the actual discovery of new information.  My apologies for taking up time in your thread discussion.

Thank You. typing/

Snoopy I'm so sorry If I offended you,but today I found something very disturbing that happend in my country and I don't want to discuss in contradictory with you or anybody anymore.I LOVE Pearl's work and she like anybody here has to work for money,so that she can live in this fuckt up life  :cry: .Every people has to go to work and make some stupid money,unfortunately  :cry: .Anyway I don't know IF she is doing THIS for money or no,but honestly I don't even care to know  :cry: .People are loosing their life every single day because they are alone and is nobody THERE for them to help them  :cry: .Some of them HAVE ALL THE MONEY in the worl but they don't have LOVE,or people to really care for them.I'm sorry again and I don't want to continue this ,you are right there are others who don't like Pearl ,but that's ok.Take care and have a good day !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Snoopy I'm so sorry If I offended you,but today I found something very disturbing that happend in my country and I don't want to discuss in contradictory with you or anybody anymore.I LOVE Pearl's work and she like anybody here has to work for money,so that she can live in this fuckt up life  :cry: .Every people has to go to work and make some stupid money,unfortunately  :cry: .Anyway I don't know IF she is doing THIS for money or no,but honestly I don't even care to know  :cry: .People are loosing their life every single day because they are alone and is nobody THERE for them to help them  :cry: .Some of them HAVE ALL THE MONEY in the worl but they don't have LOVE,or people to really care for them.I'm sorry again and I don't want to continue this ,you are right there are others who don't like Pearl ,but that's ok.Take care and have a good day !!!

No offence taken Applehead, we are here to express views and ideas.

You are a very strong supporter of Pearl Jr., as are others. I'm certain she is very appreciative of that.

off topic...

I'm so sorry to hear about what is going on in your country and that it causes you pain :cry:

Some of us come to this forum to get away from the world even for a brief moment...take solace, troubles don't last always!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No offence taken Applehead, we are here to express views and ideas.

You are a very strong supporter of Pearl Jr., as are others. I'm certain she is very appreciative of that.

off topic...

I'm so sorry to hear about what is going on in your country and that it causes you pain :cry:

Some of us come to this forum to get away from the world even for a brief moment...take solace, troubles don't last always!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

bearhug

Thank you very much Snoopy ,a BIG THANK YOU :)  bearhug !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions