You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

12/12/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The contents of the bedroom where Michael Jackson died are now on display at an auction house in Beverly Hills -- and though the actual death bed was pulled from the event, fans have erected a makeshift memorial in the spot where it was supposed to be displayed.

As TMZ previously reported, the bed from the Holmby Hills mansion was yanked from the auction block after the MJ Estate stepped in and asked Julien's Auctions to remove it from the event.

Julien's obliged -- but just about every other item from the house, including tables, chairs and a mirror featuring a message scribbled by MJ himself -- can be yours, if the price is right. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

12/12/2011 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The contents of the bedroom where Michael Jackson died are now on display at an auction house in Beverly Hills -- and though the actual death bed was pulled from the event, fans have erected a makeshift memorial in the spot where it was supposed to be displayed.

As TMZ previously reported, the bed from the Holmby Hills mansion was yanked from the auction block after the MJ Estate stepped in and asked Julien's Auctions to remove it from the event.

Julien's obliged -- but just about every other item from the house, including tables, chairs and a mirror featuring a message scribbled by MJ himself -- can be yours, if the price is right. 

Wow....are these the things the family didn't collect on moving day? Or things they donated? :?

Some of those things look like fan gifts! :shock:......that's messed up, I hope that's just a display table  suspicious//
Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 05:39:16 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Interesting that the bed was the only object pulled from the event.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I do not understand this type of interest.... :(  ???::) Really..... :| :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

Obviously not take all the personal things by Michael in the removal two days after the June 25 and before the second time that the police make the registry rr/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

why would this auction house allow this ? i don't get it. what would be the benefit to the auction house to have people rambling around in there who more than likely have no chance in ???? purchasing anything and that some of the real buyers might find it a nuisance ? i mean they are not talking about souvenir shop pricing here.

i don't mean to be offencesive towards the everyday fan , but you know these people (the auction people) are only in it for one thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Something caught my eye in the photographs of items to be auctioned.

There was a Christmas tree placed by Juliens that was set up for fans to decorate.

Have a look at the ornaments :shock:

Does it remind you of anything?

I know Michael liked to keep Christmas decorations up in the house, and with Christmas coming, I can see why they would put up a tree...but who are these babies?

...I wonder who orchestrated the ornaments for this tree?!  suspicious//

I'm not sure what to make of it. :?

Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:27:20 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, Michael was supposedly found in the supine position on the floor, by his bed......per the paramedic report.  If that's true, then that's the actual rug he was found on.  It matches the pictures as well.  If that's the case.......pardon me but,  WTF??
are they thinking?  I take this as another ruse from TMZ to ruffle our already over-ruffled feathers.  Most people just look at it as another quirky MJ after-death story.  I believe we here are like Picasso, and see things just a little differently.  Stories like these are oddities that the public thrives on.  To us, they represent another facet in this overhoaxed-hoax.....another opportunity to see things for what they really are....hoaxed.  How many times have we seen stories like this?  The orange pants for sale?  The wig for sale?  The drain-hair for sale?  I would not be at all surprised if soon we see, "The MJ Death Mobile (aka ambulance)" up for auction......it's crazy.  I can just see Fire Station 71/LAFD "retiring" that ambulance from the fleet and auctioning it off....just like this house stuff. 
Anyways, that's my take on it lol......
hope you are all doing well this week......

Blessings Always

PS> good catch Snoopy71 : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, Michael was supposedly found in the supine position on the floor, by his bed......per the paramedic report.  If that's true, then that's the actual rug he was found on.  It matches the pictures as well.  If that's the case.......pardon me but,  WTF??
are they thinking?  I take this as another ruse from TMZ to ruffle our already over-ruffled feathers.  Most people just look at it as another quirky MJ after-death story.  I believe we here are like Picasso, and see things just a little differently.  Stories like these are oddities that the public thrives on.  To us, they represent another facet in this overhoaxed-hoax.....another opportunity to see things for what they really are....hoaxed.  How many times have we seen stories like this?  The orange pants for sale?  The wig for sale?  The drain-hair for sale?  I would not be at all surprised if soon we see, "The MJ Death Mobile (aka ambulance)" up for auction......it's crazy.  I can just see Fire Station 71/LAFD "retiring" that ambulance from the fleet and auctioning it off....just like this house stuff. 

Blessings Always

Hy Wish  :) !! I understand very well what you say,and I found also very odd this.I hope that the ITEMS you just wrote above will not go to the auction also  :lol:.But you will never know,lol,with this hoax everything is possible  albino/ .Maybe next time they will auction even the Gates with the Christmas wreaths ,lol,that would be even crazier  :shock: .

Now what I wan to discuss is the TITLE of the article:  MIchael Jackson Fans Turn Death House Auction Into Makeshift Shrine :? . The words Markeshift SHRINE sounds very disturbing to me  :? . Let's see what a shrine really means:

A shrine (Latin: scrinium "case or chest for books or papers"; Old French: escrin "box or case")[1] is a holy or sacred place, which is dedicated to a specific deity, ancestor, hero, martyr, saint, daemon or similar figure of awe and respect, at which they are venerated or worshipped. Shrines often contain idols, relics, or other such objects associated with the figure being venerated  :?  :? .[2] A shrine at which votive offerings are made is called an altar. Shrines are found in many of the world's religions, including Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, Chinese folk religion and Shinto, as well as in secular and non-religious settings such as a war memorial.[3] Shrines can be found in various settings, such as churches, temples, cemeteries, or in the home, although portable shrines are also found in some cultures.[4]

A shrine may become a focus of a cult image.

Religious shrines
Shrines are found in most, though not all, religions. As distinguished from a temple, a shrine usually houses a particular relic or cult image, which is the object of worship or veneration, or is constructed to set apart a site which is thought to be particularly holy, as opposed to being placed for the convenience of worshippers. Shrines therefore attract the practice of pilgrimage.

Hinduism
In Hinduism, a shrine is a place where a god or goddess is worshipped. Shrines are typically located inside a temple known as a mandir, though many Hindus also have a household shrine as well. Sometimes a human is venerated at a Hindu shrine along with a deity, for instance the 19th century religious teacher Sri Ramakrishna is venerated at the Ramakrishna Temple in Kolkata, India.

To me is pretty clear that this kind of thigs already happened after 25 june 2009.I saw many of them on internet and TV.
I don't know who also reads this forum,but Pearl for sure does  :lol: .Recently I wrote something about Idols and legends who never die and live forever.I even put a picture of Donte Jackson about people who vail to some idols.To be more specific,I personally don't agree with this kind of things ,because I don't have any IDOLS,lol  :? .To worship anyone to my opinion is very disturbing and wrong.Now I think I understand why Michael did that BIG STATUE of himself on History tour ,lol and why Mohamed Al Fayed unveild that statue  :lol: this year.

To me is pretty clear what this meas and I will not say anything except this  :( :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Blessings Always

Hy Wish  :) !! I understand very well what you say,and I found also very odd this.I hope that the ITEMS you just wrote above will not go to the auction also  :lol:.But you will never know,lol,with this hoax everything is possible  albino/ .Maybe next time they will auction even the Gates with the Christmas wreaths ,lol,that would be even crazier  :shock: .

Now what I wan to discuss is the TITLE of the article:  MIchael Jackson Fans Turn Death House Auction Into Makeshift Shrine :? . The words Markeshift SHRINE sounds very disturbing to me  :? . Let's see what a shrine really means:

A shrine (Latin: scrinium "case or chest for books or papers"; Old French: escrin "box or case")[1] is a holy or sacred place, which is dedicated to a specific deity, ancestor, hero, martyr, saint, daemon or similar figure of awe and respect, at which they are venerated or worshipped. Shrines often contain idols, relics, or other such objects associated with the figure being venerated  :?  :? .[2] A shrine at which votive offerings are made is called an altar. Shrines are found in many of the world's religions, including Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, Chinese folk religion and Shinto, as well as in secular and non-religious settings such as a war memorial.[3] Shrines can be found in various settings, such as churches, temples, cemeteries, or in the home, although portable shrines are also found in some cultures.[4]

A shrine may become a focus of a cult image.

Religious shrines
Shrines are found in most, though not all, religions. As distinguished from a temple, a shrine usually houses a particular relic or cult image, which is the object of worship or veneration, or is constructed to set apart a site which is thought to be particularly holy, as opposed to being placed for the convenience of worshippers. Shrines therefore attract the practice of pilgrimage.

Hinduism
In Hinduism, a shrine is a place where a god or goddess is worshipped. Shrines are typically located inside a temple known as a mandir, though many Hindus also have a household shrine as well. Sometimes a human is venerated at a Hindu shrine along with a deity, for instance the 19th century religious teacher Sri Ramakrishna is venerated at the Ramakrishna Temple in Kolkata, India.

To me is pretty clear that this kind of thigs already happened after 25 june 2009.I saw many of them on internet and TV.
I don't know who also reads this forum,but Pearl for sure does  :lol: .Recently I wrote something about Idols and legends who never die and live forever.I even put a picture of Donte Jackson about people who vail to some idols.To be more specific,I personally don't agree with this kind of things ,because I don't have any IDOLS,lol  :? .To worship anyone to my opinion is very disturbing and wrong.Now I think I understand why Michael did that BIG STATUE of himself on History tour ,lol and why Mohamed Al Fayed unveild that statue  :lol: this year.

To me is pretty clear what this meas and I will not say anything except this  :( :

could you share please as i have always been lost on this one.  i was just reading michael jackson tapes and shmuley seemed to suggest that he felt this move was the beginning of michaels fall from grace as one might say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

Something caught my eye in the photographs of items to be auctioned.

There was a Christmas tree placed by Juliens that was set up for fans to decorate.

Have a look at the ornaments :shock:

Does it remind you of anything?

I know Michael liked to keep Christmas decorations up in the house, and with Christmas coming, I can see why they would put up a tree...but who are these babies?

...I wonder who orchestrated the ornaments for this tree?!  suspicious//

I'm not sure what to make of it. :?

didn't he say that he saw God in the faces of children? if so all the baby pics make sense to me. just like some have crosses and pics of Jesus or Mary.

i also remember that one chick describing debbies apartment as a shrine to michael . ;)
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:55:42 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@applehead....what a true statement about things being loved, and people being used.  It's a very sad state of mind when items replace the human existence.  There is way too much emphasis on what a person has rather than the amount of love in their heart.  I absolutely believe we are here for a better purpose than what we have become.......a world in chaos.  The love of hate that flows through the veins of so many is disrespectful to God and all that is holy.  It's sad.

Very interesting what you say about idols also.  So many never saw the irony in Michael's larger than life statue of himself.  He's the last person on earth to idolize himself.  Idols are an image of grandeur that most people just think as "fluff".  You make an excellent point of how dangerous an "idol" can become.  Raving fans that idolize Michael, or anyone, are not being true to themselves....and they don't even realize it. 

A "fan shrine" like we see for Michael is another unnecessary reality.  I suppose I understand the first time on June 25th.  The shock of it all can be overwhelming.  People need to express themselves.  Sometimes the mere act of setting out a flower or lighting candle is their way of saying, "I love you".  However, to repeat this and repeat this and repeat this.....too much.

OMGosh....tell me the gates and wreaths aren't going to "auctioned"...... :roll: I can see it happening, unfortunately.  Who in their right mind, would want something like that?  I love Christmas decorations, however, if I truly believed Michael was dead....I couldn't have these around me.  Another blatant attempt at 1) making money off all things MJ 2) another example of how people place more value on objects than love of others. 

Great post applehead....thank you for all that information on shrines/idols etc. It's indeed a sad state we are in. 
Have a most beautiful day!  You're awesome. 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

@applehead....what a true statement about things being loved, and people being used.  It's a very sad state of mind when items replace the human existence.  There is way too much emphasis on what a person has rather than the amount of love in their heart.  I absolutely believe we are here for a better purpose than what we have become.......a world in chaos.  The love of hate that flows through the veins of so many is disrespectful to God and all that is holy.  It's sad.

Very interesting what you say about idols also.  So many never saw the irony in Michael's larger than life statue of himself.  He's the last person on earth to idolize himself.  Idols are an image of grandeur that most people just think as "fluff".  You make an excellent point of how dangerous an "idol" can become.  Raving fans that idolize Michael, or anyone, are not being true to themselves....and they don't even realize it. 

A "fan shrine" like we see for Michael is another unnecessary reality.  I suppose I understand the first time on June 25th.  The shock of it all can be overwhelming.  People need to express themselves.  Sometimes the mere act of setting out a flower or lighting candle is their way of saying, "I love you".  However, to repeat this and repeat this and repeat this.....too much.

OMGosh....tell me the gates and wreaths aren't going to "auctioned"...... :roll: I can see it happening, unfortunately.  Who in their right mind, would want something like that?  I love Christmas decorations, however, if I truly believed Michael was dead....I couldn't have these around me.  Another blatant attempt at 1) making money off all things MJ 2) another example of how people place more value on objects than love of others. 

Great post applehead....thank you for all that information on shrines/idols etc. It's indeed a sad state we are in. 
Have a most beautiful day!  You're awesome. 

Blessings Always
wishingstar your post helped to make applehead's clearer for me . thank you.
i have noticed how michael doesn't mind so much to use a little bit of ''bragging rights" when referring to some achievement or such, but when someone else starts to speak about him in that manner he seems to get all sorts of uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really don´t know what to think of this. :o Put a christmas tree there,why????? It doesn´t make any sence to me. /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I really don´t know what to think of this. :o Put a christmas tree there,why????? It doesn´t make any sence to me. /scream/

Well, I guess it could be interpreted two ways.

1) Since the auction is being held during Christmas season, they decided to add a tree in celebration of the holidays.

or

2) Juliens knew of Michael's love for Christmas and decided to add a Christmas tree in remembrance for fans to decorate.

....It is strange though that they didn't include the wreaths hanging from the gates... unless they simply aren't pictured.  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions