You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh another thing, did anyone think of the significance of Lundon?

Remember JACK LONDON, the supposed doppelganger on Facebook who said he was Michael's double and posted all the London announcement pics saying it was him

To me this JACK LONDON reminds me of the ALIAS Michael supposely used to get drugs lol  lolol/  :?:

Michael Jackson used alias 'Jack London' to obtain drugs 
The US Drug Enforcement Administration is investigating how Michael Jackson was able to obtain a cocktail of drugs found at his rented home and which doctors supplied him.

And I remember that member we had awhile back who called themselves "Call of the Wild" claiming inside knowledge (quite convincingly at times I thought). Whoever it was eventually left disgusted that we didn't believe him/her...   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Interesting connections to do with the enterprises of the making of Lundons Bridge....

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down  ;D ;D ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHE4dPr9cWY[/youtube]

elvis_/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In my opinion it's fake. It's like Miss Castaway. It's a spoof. Most likely orchestrated as a fun little side story for some clues and for something to watch unfold. An excuse for the fans to talk smack about KJ again. Drama, you know.
  I don't know if it is a spoof or not, Paris is going to he on the Ellen show tomorrow.  Perhaps to talk about this new movie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't believe Paris would be in a project that Michael didn't approve. And on the contrary I do believe that there is Michael's hand behind this project too. Probably we will be getting more hoax clues with it. We shouldn't jump to conclusions but watch and see first.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Interesting connections to do with the enterprises of the making of Lundons Bridge....

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down  ;D ;D ;D
thank you for this....wow! last update on that page is october 18,2011 and active officers are J.Branca and M.J.Jackson?? interesting!
@Shybleueyes...it could be very well ;)
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 03:22:48 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

suspicious mind

wonder which siblings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Isn't Sandman Studios owned by Illuminati? White triangle pointing up with 6 dots, RED triangle pointing down 6 dots

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Isn't Sandman Studios owned by Illuminati? White triangle pointing up with 6 dots, RED triangle pointing down 6 dots

i don't know about that but i have this vague feeling that the name sandman has shown up here somewhere along the line , much earlier. anyone else have any recolection about that or am i goofy?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

I don't believe Paris would be in a project that Michael didn't approve. And on the contrary I do believe that there is Michael's hand behind this project too. Probably we will be getting more hoax clues with it. We shouldn't jump to conclusions but watch and see first.

I agree.  I don't think Paris is going around willy-nilly getting involved in projects that Michael wouldn't approve of.   We just need to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Oh another thing, did anyone think of the significance of Lundon?

Remember JACK LONDON, the supposed doppelganger on Facebook who said he was Michael's double and posted all the London announcement pics saying it was him

To me this JACK LONDON reminds me of the ALIAS Michael supposely used to get drugs lol  lolol/  :?:

Michael Jackson used alias 'Jack London' to obtain drugs 
The US Drug Enforcement Administration is investigating how Michael Jackson was able to obtain a cocktail of drugs found at his rented home and which doctors supplied him.

And I remember that member we had awhile back who called themselves "Call of the Wild" claiming inside knowledge (quite convincingly at times I thought). Whoever it was eventually left disgusted that we didn't believe him/her...
Gosh that is a long time ago. Wasn't it Mr Carousel [  it was a facebook account] who also went by the screen name Jack London?
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:17:10 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions