Since 2009 many people around Michael are gone,and this days one more oh them left us too.This is so sad news  :cry: ,one more for me this week   :( . Thank you so much for the beautiful costume you made for Michael and for being nice to him. You were such an amazing artist,R.I.P  :( .
I didn't know where to put this so if is in the wrong section,excuse me.

Tribute to Michael’s costume designer Dennis Tompkins who died Dec. 2
L.A.-based costume designers Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins have quietly designed most of Michael Jackson’s personal and concert tour wardrobes, tens of thousands of pieces. On December 2, Dennis Tomkins passed away. Karen Faye (Michael’s make-up artist) tweeted today (10:45 EST): “Yes, again, we loose another friend and great artist. Dennis Thompkins Dec. 2. It was his wish to be discrete and quiet about his passing.”

To honor Tomkins’ wishes we will not publish a photo of him but focus on his work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dayFFcT1JbE[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:00:17 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

That's so sad, another good person/friend lost.
Thanks Applehead, I enjoyed the video! Very touching.
He did beautiful work, a labor of love and art for Michael to always look so amazing afraid/ :oops: .
I wonder if MJ went in disguise to the funeral... ;)
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:10:53 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Sad news. RIP Dennis Tomkins.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His work is stunning. Rest in Peace :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Thank you for sharing this. I've been trying to find the information - but didn't Michael's other costume designer die a few months ago or am I mistaken?

If this is true my heart goes out to Michael and those that are mourning their loss. May Dennis rest in peace. However, there seems to be a theme here and in my somewhat twisted mind I expect them all to be risen from the dead with Michael, much like Thriller. Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful. There just seems to be too many close to Michael lost over the past couple of years.

It's almost like that saying, three can hold a secret if two of them are dead? Dennis is one of two that owned the Thriller jacket that brought 1.8 million at auction this past summer. I wonder if he sold it knowing his time on earth was short. He was also one of three that supposedly saw and dressed Michael for the final time.

Prayers and blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

A gifted person.  Still so young.  RIP Dennis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing this. I've been trying to find the information - but didn't Michael's other costume designer die a few months ago or am I mistaken?

If this is true my heart goes out to Michael and those that are mourning their loss. May Dennis rest in peace. However, there seems to be a theme here and in my somewhat twisted mind I expect them all to be risen from the dead with Michael, much like Thriller. Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful. There just seems to be too many close to Michael lost over the past couple of years.

It's almost like that saying, three can hold a secret if two of them are dead? Dennis is one of two that owned the Thriller jacket that brought 1.8 million at auction this past summer. I wonder if he sold it knowing his time on earth was short. He was also one of three that supposedly saw and dressed Michael for the final time.

Prayers and blessings to all.

Voiceforthesilent I know very well what are you talking about,believe me  :( !!! From my part you are not disrespectful at all,because I thought at that too  :oops: .Since 2009 many people around Michael left us and I have to admit that in my country some strange things happened also  :? .Who knows maybe I'm delusional but I really feel that this things has to do with Michael also,especially because OF THE WAY that happened  :?.THE RISEN FROM THE DEAD is a theme from the Bible,it's something that has to do with religion and I have to admit that religion is not my favourite subject.I like Michael,I have many questions about the Bible and what really happened during that time.Some things are not very clear to me and just like Michael asked that BURDEN QUESTIONS to the elders,I ask the same.Unfortunately Michael didn't received the answers he expected and so that I .I'm sorry  :( .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All of these people who surrounded Michael who’ve died makes me very sad, especially today  :cry:  Rest in peace Dennis Tompkins.  You did Michael Jackson proud and it shows.  God Bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Beyond the news of the death of Dennis Tomkins, I think of Michael. How will you feel with the death of another friend and colleague of many years working for him. The truth is that Dennis made ​​me wonder, about the death of Mike, when I cry in the TV interview. and Mike said he dressed for his funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
R.I.P Dennis..."Thank You" for LOVING our Brother Michael! You are LOVED and Missed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Since 2009 many people around Michael are gone,and this days one more oh them left us too.This is so sad news  :cry: ,one more for me this week   :( . Thank you so much for the beautiful costume you made for Michael and for being nice to him. You were such an amazing artist,R.I.P  :( .
I didn't know where to put this so if is in the wrong section,excuse me.

Tribute to Michael’s costume designer Dennis Tompkins who died Dec. 2
L.A.-based costume designers Michael Bush and Dennis Tompkins have quietly designed most of Michael Jackson’s personal and concert tour wardrobes, tens of thousands of pieces. On December 2, Dennis Tomkins passed away. Karen Faye (Michael’s make-up artist) tweeted today (10:45 EST): “Yes, again, we loose another friend and great artist. Dennis Thompkins Dec. 2. It was his wish to be discrete and quiet about his passing.”

To honor Tomkins’ wishes we will not publish a photo of him but focus on his work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dayFFcT1JbE[/youtube]

Thanks for this notice even is sad....  :cry: :cry:  Thanks Dennis for all you do for Michael.....     :'( michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

skyways

Oh my dear Family -'((
 This Is Very Suspitios!!!
On a good way - if two more ppl from Michael inner knot (for example Karen or Branca) wl passing during next year - then i Really wl look forwad to collective resurrection on al of them wth MJ coming back. And i meant Seriosly Expect that - so far we have Liz, Dileo and that lawyer at the beginning- and NONE of them have funeral pic ??- and now even REQUEST of NO PIC  4 the sake of privacy?..
So sorry my rambling- its not that im seeking photo of theyr last hours- BUT REALLY FEELING DISTURBENT AND CONFUSE ((((

tooo much coincedence(.....

And NO reaction from the Jacksons againe? - still remember Paris twett 4 Dileo passing - 0O..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions