Magical has DID IT AGAIN  :) !!!! WOW Michael's children are really wonderful,they are EPIC just like Magical said.Thank you,thank you Michael because you SHARE with us the MOST PRECIOUS THING you have in the world: YOUR CHILDREN  :cry:  :cry: ,what an honour  :)  :cry:  !!!!!

Paris & The Murray Sentencing - Michael Jackson Death Hoax
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji1VszA-5cw&feature=g-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I started CRACKING UP when Blanket started talking idk why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Blanket has such a deep voice for a little child!  OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this video with us. I agree with this 100% but I also believe that Michael did this hoax to clear his name once and for all. And I just don't know if he'll come back before that is done. His name is his legacy and if it were me I wouldn't want that ugly lie to be tied around my legacy for eternity. JMO.

The children have such beautiful spirits - they do carry themselves so much like Michael. When they speak they use the same phrasing. I'm sure a lot of that is from living with Michael but it goes to show how big of an impact he's made on them. I'm not sure if Prince was rehearsing his lines but it doesn't matter because I think he was relaying the message he was supposed to relay. Blanket brings a smile to my face whenever I see him. I'm so proud of them all. In fact, every time I see them it solidifies my beLIEf even more because I don't believe those children could be so well adjusted after such a short timeframe after having lost the only parent they've ever known - and one who was their world.

I absolutely love how they are being embraced and I believe they all will be able to stand on their own talent (they do have the greatest mentor in Michael)...

Lastly - I was just thinking how much different this world would be if more men had a heart like Michael's. He is truly one of a kind.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks for sharing this video!!! bearhug . Now Prince, Paris and Blanket have grown   and Michael will have explained well the reasons of  hoax.....and they help daddy now   :) They are fantastic   :)

moonwalk_/            Love so much the Jackson 3 !!!     bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Well, paying to Conrad for the hoax job sounds like Michael will never return.
Gosh, I missed Michael so much as if I grew up with him. So weird. Love you MJ very much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

MJonmind

Not only the genetics, but those 3 literally represent the true spirit of MJ; they've been soaking up everything MJ since birth like sponges. That' why the whole world loves them and are fascinated by them. They in fact ARE  MJ, a version clean and pure with no tainting of sexual scandal, skin change, and weirdness.. So they are part of restoring MJ's image.

Blanket does have a deep voice, and it seemed as though he didn't want Paris coaching him, like, "I can do this by myself". :lol:   I have the hunch that little Blanket is going to come out of his shell, and be quite the lively charmer, judging from those older youtube vids of him being silly on his computer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can it be because he mumbles just the way Joe Jackson does. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Can it be because he mumbles just the way Joe Jackson does. :lol:
he's like   i got this , paris i got this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal