2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
They were all at Larry Kings house, with none other than other characters from Lundons Bridge and the three keys...or do we mean "kings...." (Larry, Shawn and Michael)

Dennis Christen is the author and writer and as we already know, Larry and Shawn King are also in staring roles........

I found this on the IMDB site........You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8 hours ago | kidspickflicks | See recent kidspickflicks news ยป

Paris Jackson, the 13-year old daughter of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, has signed on to star in the CGI/live-action hybrid fantasy adventure Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys. It's based on the young adult book published last month by Dennis H. Christen about a girl who is abducted and brainwashed by an evil jellyfish queen but snaps out of to become a warrior in the battle between land and sea. Jackson has signed a five-picture deal; there's only one book but it appears the producers are hedging their bets. Half of the profits from both the book and movie will be donated to schools
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 05:06:16 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

/bravo/

Wow! Great find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sigh

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ahhh! take a gander at the hand in the right hand side of the picture paris and this guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You're right......the person showing katherine and Shawn king an iphone or something...has the same bracelets as MJ.....or maybe he is the one taking the photo of Paris......hmmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Cat in the Hat...well ain't that interesting...

Re the hands there seem to be three, two black, one white and one blonde persons face is what I can see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal