Janet and Nutrisystem
December 15, 2011, 09:03:23 AM
Janet's twitter...  I didn't know she was doing this or on GMA today, which I missed  :(

JanetJackson Janet Jackson
Hey you guys, @Nutrisystem Success is part of my life. You don’t have to do it alone. #NSSUCCESS
1 hour ago
Nutrisystem
Nutrisystem Nutrisystem
Our secret is out! @JanetJackson is the new face of #NSSUCCESS! She's talking about it on @GMA as we tweet!
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by JanetJackson
ICONIC SUPERSTAR @JANETJACKSON UNVEILED AS THE NEW FACE OF @NUTRISYSTEM bit.ly/tbRxfU -Janet's Team #NSSUCCESS
3 hours ago

JanetJackson Janet JacksonICONIC SUPERSTAR @JANETJACKSON UNVEILED AS THE NEW FACE OF @NUTRISYSTEM bit.ly/tbRxfU -Janet's Team #NSSUCCESS3 hours ago
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:11:24 AM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Janet and Nutrisystem
December 15, 2011, 10:12:56 AM
Why would she represent a company that pushes food drenched in Aspertame?  Maybe she is not as health conscious as Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

December 15, 2011, 10:31:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would she represent a company that pushes food drenched in Aspertame?  Maybe she is not as health conscious as Michael?

i know my mom has been diognosed with type 2 diabetes and the drs. tell her to drink diet and eat light stuff. i tried to tell her about aspertame and even had her just using regular stuff, (not to excess) and it seemed like she was doing better but once she got to the drs. they had here back at again. people will trust the ones killing them before the ones trying to give them truth. i  guess it is easier to die than have to take responsibility for your actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 15, 2011, 02:35:17 PM
Janet's twitter...  I didn't know she was doing this or on GMA today, which I missed  :(

Hey you guys, @Nutrisystem Success is part of my life. You don’t have to do it alone. #NSSUCCESS
1 hour ago
Nutrisystem
Nutrisystem Nutrisystem
Our secret is out! @JanetJackson is the new face of #NSSUCCESS! She's talking about it on @GMA as we tweet!
ICONIC SUPERSTAR @JANETJACKSON UNVEILED AS THE NEW FACE OF @NUTRISYSTEM bit.ly/tbRxfU -Janet's Team #NSSUCCESS
3 hours ago

JanetJackson Janet JacksonICONIC SUPERSTAR @JANETJACKSON UNVEILED AS THE NEW FACE OF @NUTRISYSTEM bit.ly/tbRxfU -Janet's Team #NSSUCCESS3 hours ago

Ford I don't understand why you are doing this sad face,lol  lolol/  ,is something wrong with you or what???? 
This time I will not comment on this topic about Janet.I will just show some pictures and the NEW LOOK of Janet and put the interview she did at Good Morning America ,where she speaks about Michael  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: and Conrad Murray also.

Janet Jackson appeared on ‘Good Morning America’ earlier today and the usually recluse icon revealed several details about her private life. Notably, Jackson discussed her role as the new spokesperson for Nutrisystem, the various struggles that she has experienced throughout her career regarding her weight and even her thoughts about the recent sentencing of Conrad Murray  .

Last month, Murray was sentenced to four years in prison for his involvement in the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson. The King of Pop’s younger sister had no qualms about stating that “justice had been served” when she heard the verdict.

Watch Jackson’s ‘GMA’ interview below:

Janet Jackson on Good Morning America 12/15/2011
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FahRDPUjndg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2011, 02:51:06 PM

1 hour ago
Nutrisystem
Nutrisystem Nutrisystem
3 hours ago

Ford I don't understand why you are doing this sad face,lol  lolol/  ,is something wrong with you or what???? 
This time I will not comment on this topic about Janet.I will just show some pictures and the NEW LOOK of Janet and put the interview she did at Good Morning America ,where she speaks about Michael  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: and Conrad Murray also.

Janet Jackson appeared on ‘Good Morning America’ earlier today and the usually recluse icon revealed several details about her private life. Notably, Jackson discussed her role as the new spokesperson for Nutrisystem, the various struggles that she has experienced throughout her career regarding her weight and even her thoughts about the recent sentencing of Conrad Murray  .

Last month, Murray was sentenced to four years in prison for his involvement in the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson. The King of Pop’s younger sister had no qualms about stating that “justice had been served” when she heard the verdict.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FahRDPUjndg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The sad face was after I said I missed Janet on GMA this morn.  But, it looks like the video is up.  Thank YOU!
That beautiful pic you posted of Janet with the short hair came in my FB.  I think she looks so much like her Mom with the same short hair/wig
Katherine has.  Also, she looks a lot like Rebbie with that hairstyle.  She's soooooo pretty!

OH!!!  I take it there's more of that interview tonight on nightline!  ;)
Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 02:59:59 PM by fordtocarr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2011, 03:54:00 PM

1 hour ago
Nutrisystem
Nutrisystem Nutrisystem
3 hours ago

The sad face was after I said I missed Janet on GMA this morn.  But, it looks like the video is up.  Thank YOU!
That beautiful pic you posted of Janet with the short hair came in my FB.  I think she looks so much like her Mom with the same short hair/wig
Katherine has.  Also, she looks a lot like Rebbie with that hairstyle.  She's soooooo pretty!

OH!!!  I take it there's more of that interview tonight on nightline!  ;)

Oh so that's why you had been sad,lol  lolol/ . Janet is beautiful indeed,her new look fits her very well  :) !!!
Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:55:33 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions