MJonmind

Thanks for uploading it, willddoMJ!
What a sweetheart she is!  MJ must be so proud!  I think the Trillion's going really catch on! michael-jackson/

I don't see anyone suspicious sitting around the boys. :? :lol:  Maybe he's in the director's room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What a great young lady!  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm so proud of her, she's gorgeous and smart  bearhug Michael, sorry for totally thinking your kids are my kids too :lol: you know

I totally agree with you on this. I'm not married and have no kids and I kinda feel like Michael's kids are like my own kids too. :lol: I knew them when they were born and they are growing up in front of our eyes. I love these kids a lot and care for them a lot too. And I'm so proud of them all. Paris did an amazing job there. She is so mature, smart, sweet and talented. Michael did an amazing job. He is a great dad. I'm so proud of Michael as well to see what a successful dad he is.  /bravo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

Paris Jackson on Ellen - My Body Language Analysis. First Interview about Michael Jackson.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTjq9MTPlYg&feature=g-u&context=G24404deFUAAAAAAAAAA [/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I was gonna mention the fake crying thing but obviously others noticed it too.  I just thought it's interesting that she chose that example above all others in relation to how he taught her to act.  I also wondered, is she wearing the hat to cover something, like how Prince always wore earphones at the X Factor?

I know some other person wrote the Lundon's Bridge books, but to me it sounds like "London IS bridge".  Bridge being something you cross to get somewhere, to achieve something?  So was the O2 at London 2009 held to achieve something? Or perhaps it's far-fetched.  And the part where her father gets kidnapped; even to an average person, doesn't that seem a bit tasteless considering her own father 'died'?

Catherine23
Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:51:53 PM by Catherine23
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Look to heaven, an angel appears; to love and protect us, through all of our tears

I was gonna mention the fake crying thing but obviously others noticed it too.  I just thought it's interesting that she chose that example above all others in relation to how he taught her to act.  I also wondered, is she wearing the hat to cover something, like how Prince always wore earphones at the X Factor?

I know some other person wrote the Lundon's Bridge books, but to me it sounds like "London IS bridge".  Bridge being something you cross to get somewhere, to achieve something?  So was the O2 at London 2009 held to achieve something? Or perhaps it's far-fetched.  And the part where her father gets kidnapped; even to an average person, doesn't that seem a bit tasteless considering her own father 'died'?

Catherine23

Catherine it seems that people don't "connect the dots",lol  lolol/ and you know why???? Because they don't even think any other way,that was told to them  :lol: .Is like when you have the solution in front of you,but you cannot see it because someone else(media) told you is not there ,lol  :lol: .What a funny thing lol,but we are lucky,because WE THINK DIFFERENT  8-)  !!!! About the part with being kidnapped,now I remember that Pearl told me on a message that Sharon ,the girl who was on Jane Velez Mitchell show,is her friend .Wow ,the things go BACKwards and I didn't even realised in this case  :shock: .That's why Sharon told that Michael was kidnapped,lol,cause in fact he really is  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!!!! This Hoax is even CRAZIER that I thought,lol  lolol/ but I like it very much   :P !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I watched the interview and teardrops keep falling from my eyes. Paris got Michael´s smile.
She also made an OK sign from the side...After the interview it´s clear to me that MJ is alive but is not showing up again. He is building up the path for his kids to take over.
I don´t understand why being portrayed as a man paying doctors to get sleeping aid, a "junkie"...the only scenario crosses my mind is that bad news sells better than good ones, so better "die" with all the star drama and cash in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

I watched the interview and teardrops keep falling from my eyes. Paris got Michael´s smile.
I think the same.       bearhug

She also made an OK sign from the side...After the interview it´s clear to me that MJ is alive but is not showing up again. He is building up the path for his kids to take over.

I agree. MJ is building the bridge for them to follow their dreams and I'd imagine that he's leading them over that bridge, by supporting them, giving them advice when they need it, encourage them without pushing and above all he's protecting them in this world of entertainment. He knows exactly with whom to work and not to work. He's a loving dad and mentor.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MJonmind

Little Blanket seems so shy but when his true self comes out--look out! :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my gosh, Donte & him are so adorable!  ::)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MissG

Do we know who "leaked"those videos?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal