Defending a King~His Life & Legacy by Dr Karen Moriarty

NOW AVAILABLE...
A New Book About Michael Jackson

"If you want an eye-opening portrayal
of the real Michael Jackson--
delivered in a rare blend of disclosure, respect, insight, and passion-- this is it!"
-- Thomas A. Mesereau, Jr.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A comprehensive, in-depth portrayal of Michael Jackson that includes his last mysterious years,
Defending a King~His Life & Legacy reveals new information and unique insights into this "king of a man."

King of Hearts. King of Pop. King of Controversy! During his life, Michael Jackson eluded us. In death, his last hours will remain shrouded in mystery.

During the disturbing trial of Dr. Conrad Murray for manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, the victim was disgustingly put on trial. The very private Michael Jackson was exposed to the public in exploitative, brutal, and lurid ways. Now, in the wake of that sordid experience—with justice achieved, Conrad Murray convicted, and Michael's death confirmed as a homicide—it is time to set aside much of what you think you “know” about Michael Jackson....

It is now time for a paradigm shift in your thinking. It is time to celebrate the man and artist who changed our world, to restore him to his rightful place in modern history. Erase from your memory banks the media's sensationalized coverage, the Murray defense attorneys' desperate accusations, and the distortions, concoctions, and lies that you read for so many years about the incomparable Michael Jackson.

Defending a King~His Life & Legacy discloses facts about Michael Jackson, the man, that you never knew; perceptions that you never heard; and truths that were never shared with you. Fans will learn new things. The skeptics and curious will become fans … or come one giant step closer.

Read about

why what he didn't know did hurt him;
why Michael Jackson was not a recluse;
why he became nomadic after his 2005 trial;
why he wore those masks and disguises;
why he veiled his children in public--the real reason;
why he was tormented after being acquitted on fourteen charges of alleged criminal behavior involving children;
why he became a moving target for lawsuits of all kinds;
why his financial empire was crumbling;
why he always kept millions of dollars in cash within arm's reach.
Discover

how he was heterosexual, with girlfriends and secret dates (neither gay nor deviant);
how he really spent his time, how he fathered his kids, and where he went during those last four mysterious years of his life;
how he struggled with insomnia and anguished over his sleeplessness;
how Michael was both rich and poor at the same time;
how he was always guided by a wholesome, committed love for children around the world and how that really played out behind the scenes;
how Michael's defense attorneys, Thomas Mesereau and Susan Yu, discarded the "rule book" at what was the most covered trial in world history;
how the Conrad Murray trial savaged MIchael as the victim and blamed him for his own death even though it was ruled a homicide by the coroner and other experts;
how, especially in America, Michael Jackson was misunderstood, underestimated, and undervalued;
how Michael remains a prophet, missionary, and ambassador around the globe.

The caricature of Michael Jackson, possibly lurking in your mind, will dissipate. The myths and hysteria will be replaced by documented facts and testimony from credible individuals who knew Michael intimately, including his defense attorney, fatherly personal artist, 24/7 security team, and spiritual adviser. Who better to defend a king of a man, a king of kindness and love?

What is important for Michael Jackson's legacy is not only his greatness but his goodness. As the best entertainer of our times, he will be remembered for his musical genius--creative and visionary songs, unique dance routines, electrifying performances, trail-blazing short films, and limitless talent. He should also be remembered as the global humanitarian that he was, tirelessly supporting important causes and secretly helping individuals-the sick, the dying, those in need of hope. Startlingly humble and "driven" to heal this planet, Michael Jackson gave more than $300 million to charities; he also gave of himself in private ways that few people know.

Dr. Karen Moriarty presents, in this unique book, an analysis of the man, in layman's terms. She discusses the three biggest mistakes that Michael Jackson made in his life---one that was a temporary fix; one that proved his child-like level of trust; and one that caused his tragic demise and linked him to eternity. She proposes explanations for the seemingly absurd, for the extraordinary joys and unimaginable suffering of a man who experienced a "pinnacle" life... and it was lonely at the top. Did he know that he would be loved in the end?

"Bizarre behavior is normal in bizarre circumstances." Learn how Michael Jackson lived in more bizarre circumstances than you can possibly imagine.

Future generations will be kinder to Michael Jackson. He cared deeply about them and wanted to leave his legacy as a gift to the world. This book is respectfully offered as a template for that legacy.

Major Topics/Chapters
Introduction
“The Back Door”
Protecting Mr. Jackson
Michael Jackson the Man
“Daddy”
Michael Jackson & His Family
Michael Jackson's TSUNAMI: The Trial
The Back Story: Surprises
The Morass of Michael Jackson's Finances
Flypaper: Sticky Lawsuits & Such
Nothing But the Facts ...
Healer & Humanitarian
Artist & Entertainer
“Bizarre Behavior”
The Paragon of Paradox
Michael Jackson & His Fans
The Unwanted Chapter: Conrad Murray
The Legacy of Michael Jackson
Ruminations

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this might be worth a read
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Defending a King~His Life & Legacy by Dr Karen Moriarty

NOW AVAILABLE...
A New Book About Michael Jackson

"If you want an eye-opening portrayal
of the real Michael Jackson--
delivered in a rare blend of disclosure, respect, insight, and passion-- this is it!"
-- Thomas A. Mesereau, Jr.

A comprehensive, in-depth portrayal of Michael Jackson that includes his last mysterious years,
Defending a King~His Life & Legacy reveals new information and unique insights into this "king of a man."

King of Hearts. King of Pop. King of Controversy! During his life, Michael Jackson eluded us. In death, his last hours will remain shrouded in mystery.

During the disturbing trial of Dr. Conrad Murray for manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, the victim was disgustingly put on trial. The very private Michael Jackson was exposed to the public in exploitative, brutal, and lurid ways. Now, in the wake of that sordid experience—with justice achieved, Conrad Murray convicted, and Michael's death confirmed as a homicide—it is time to set aside much of what you think you “know” about Michael Jackson....

It is now time for a paradigm shift in your thinking. It is time to celebrate the man and artist who changed our world, to restore him to his rightful place in modern history. Erase from your memory banks the media's sensationalized coverage, the Murray defense attorneys' desperate accusations, and the distortions, concoctions, and lies that you read for so many years about the incomparable Michael Jackson.

Defending a King~His Life & Legacy discloses facts about Michael Jackson, the man, that you never knew; perceptions that you never heard; and truths that were never shared with you. Fans will learn new things. The skeptics and curious will become fans … or come one giant step closer.

Read about

why what he didn't know did hurt him;
why Michael Jackson was not a recluse;
why he became nomadic after his 2005 trial;
why he wore those masks and disguises;
why he veiled his children in public--the real reason;
why he was tormented after being acquitted on fourteen charges of alleged criminal behavior involving children;
why he became a moving target for lawsuits of all kinds;
why his financial empire was crumbling;
why he always kept millions of dollars in cash within arm's reach.
Discover

how he was heterosexual, with girlfriends and secret dates (neither gay nor deviant);
how he really spent his time, how he fathered his kids, and where he went during those last four mysterious years of his life;
how he struggled with insomnia and anguished over his sleeplessness;
how Michael was both rich and poor at the same time;
how he was always guided by a wholesome, committed love for children around the world and how that really played out behind the scenes;
how Michael's defense attorneys, Thomas Mesereau and Susan Yu, discarded the "rule book" at what was the most covered trial in world history;
how the Conrad Murray trial savaged MIchael as the victim and blamed him for his own death even though it was ruled a homicide by the coroner and other experts;
how, especially in America, Michael Jackson was misunderstood, underestimated, and undervalued;
how Michael remains a prophet, missionary, and ambassador around the globe.

The caricature of Michael Jackson, possibly lurking in your mind, will dissipate. The myths and hysteria will be replaced by documented facts and testimony from credible individuals who knew Michael intimately, including his defense attorney, fatherly personal artist, 24/7 security team, and spiritual adviser. Who better to defend a king of a man, a king of kindness and love?

What is important for Michael Jackson's legacy is not only his greatness but his goodness. As the best entertainer of our times, he will be remembered for his musical genius--creative and visionary songs, unique dance routines, electrifying performances, trail-blazing short films, and limitless talent. He should also be remembered as the global humanitarian that he was, tirelessly supporting important causes and secretly helping individuals-the sick, the dying, those in need of hope. Startlingly humble and "driven" to heal this planet, Michael Jackson gave more than $300 million to charities; he also gave of himself in private ways that few people know.

Dr. Karen Moriarty presents, in this unique book, an analysis of the man, in layman's terms. She discusses the three biggest mistakes that Michael Jackson made in his life---one that was a temporary fix; one that proved his child-like level of trust; and one that caused his tragic demise and linked him to eternity. She proposes explanations for the seemingly absurd, for the extraordinary joys and unimaginable suffering of a man who experienced a "pinnacle" life... and it was lonely at the top. Did he know that he would be loved in the end?

"Bizarre behavior is normal in bizarre circumstances." Learn how Michael Jackson lived in more bizarre circumstances than you can possibly imagine.

Future generations will be kinder to Michael Jackson. He cared deeply about them and wanted to leave his legacy as a gift to the world. This book is respectfully offered as a template for that legacy.

Major Topics/Chapters
Introduction
“The Back Door”
Protecting Mr. Jackson
Michael Jackson the Man
“Daddy”
Michael Jackson & His Family
Michael Jackson's TSUNAMI: The Trial
The Back Story: Surprises
The Morass of Michael Jackson's Finances
Flypaper: Sticky Lawsuits & Such
Nothing But the Facts ...
Healer & Humanitarian
Artist & Entertainer
“Bizarre Behavior”
The Paragon of Paradox
Michael Jackson & His Fans
The Unwanted Chapter: Conrad Murray
The Legacy of Michael Jackson
Ruminations

Thank's Reveron :)  !!!! Nice book but there are just 2 thinks I want to DISCOVER about Michael,lol  lolol/ !!!
To DISCOVER how he really spent his time, how he fathered his kids, and where he went during those last four mysterious years of his life; how he was always guided by a wholesome, committed love for children around the world and how that really played out behind the scenes.
I really think that that quote: "Bizarre behavior is normal in bizarre circumstances" ,is not the right one to say in Michael's case  :? .How about :"Extreme Times Call for Extreme Measures "  :?: ,cause if Michael's behavior was bizare then ,I'm Marlin Manson  lolol/ !!!! Why woluld be his behavior bizare  :?: ?? Because he was in LOVE with the LOVE herself ???? Michael's behavior was EVEN more normal tham ,the most people that I know,lol  :lol:!!
And in the end ,who's to say what is BIZARE and what is NORMAL on this PLANET EARTH  /judge/  :mrgreen: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lovemj

just looked for this book on amazon nothing on there yet where did you see it advertised please
just went on the link i will order this book in morning might not get the time to read it this side of christmas but def going to get it :)
Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 06:11:05 PM by lovemj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Thank you for posting this. It sounds like a book worthy of Michael's name being on it. I'll be praying that it helps to change the perception that is in the hearts of so many people who've believed what they were told by the tabloids.

I looked on the website and read some about the author - it appears as though this is her 2nd book. I am very interested in knowing when she started the research for this book and how long it took her to bring all of the information together. It's interesting to me that so many close to Michael were willing to speak opening to her about Michael on her word alone. I wonder if she knew Michael or someone in the family already? I wonder if she was self-published like Aphrodite Jones had to do or if she was able to find someone to publish her? I also wonder why she decided to do this...is she a big MJ fan or does she just see the injustice?

Blessings to you and have a blessed Christmas season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

It does sound like the book the general public needs to read, but are unlikely to, unless she get heavy promotion. :cry:

Applehead,
I really think that that quote: "Bizarre behavior is normal in bizarre circumstances" ,is not the right one to say in Michael's case  :?   .How about :"Extreme Times Call for Extreme Measures "   :?:  ,cause if Michael's behavior was bizare then ,I'm Marlin Manson  lolol/   !!!! Why woluld be his behavior bizare   :?:  ?? Because he was in LOVE with the LOVE herself ???? Michael's behavior was EVEN more normal tham ,the most people that I know,lol  :lol:  !!
And in the end ,who's to say what is BIZARE and what is NORMAL on this PLANET EARTH   /judge/ :mrgreen:    !!!!

I so agree.  I see NOTHING bizarre about him, only that he is a gorgeous regular guy, with MANY exceptional qualities.
Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 11:21:24 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am on page 327 of this 429 page book.   The book is great and will give you a better idea of the pressure/stress he was under.  I don't think the author is a beLIEver, but it certainly makes you wonder how he could have pulled off a death hoax while enduring extreme stress from court hearings, traveling to so many different countries, raising kids, doing charity work, putting together TII, etc. etc. etc.  It gave me a second of "Oh no....he really IS dead"....but then I had to remind myself of all the reasons why I believe he is ALIVE.  I can totally see now how disappearing gave him freedom. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

Thank you Reveron for posting that..this book looks like very true insight on Michael.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

lovemj

I am on page 327 of this 429 page book.   The book is great and will give you a better idea of the pressure/stress he was under.  I don't think the author is a beLIEver, but it certainly makes you wonder how he could have pulled off a death hoax while enduring extreme stress from court hearings, traveling to so many different countries, raising kids, doing charity work, putting together TII, etc. etc. etc.  It gave me a second of "Oh no....he really IS dead"....but then I had to remind myself of all the reasons why I believe he is ALIVE.  I can totally see now how disappearing gave him freedom. 
could you tell me where you got this book from please its not on amazon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
michael where are you miss you more

Tink

How many girlfriends are we talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I was just listening to a radio blog with the author of this book, Dr Karen Moriarty and a caller called in who stated that "Neverland is in a process of healing right now and I can't say any more about that" (to which Dr Moriarty mentioned along the lines of yes, I know about that and I am so pleased")......

I have downloaded the book on Kindle and will start in tonight..........

But meanwhile, I am thinking of TINK and the revelation she had at Neverland on St Patricks Day,   and

I am thinking of something I saw but haven't yet reported on this site........  I need to report that on my third attendance at Cirque Immortal  (first in Sacramento, then Anaheim, then Orlando in which I have observed changes in the production which seem to reflect changes in the Michael story in real time)
I observed that the depiction of the  tree which has been referred to in previous posts from various parts of the country was different.  This time leaves were represented in a visual way as a screen of leaves accross the stage at the beginning of the show; at the end of the show the "trunk" was still more of a nuclear reactor cooling tower.

Big changes are afoot my brother's and sisters!   Tink I hope you see this!  Purification of Neverland, Healing taking place there; another trumpet heard!!!!!

Off to fire up the Kindle now!
                             ---LoveUnited
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I was just listening to a radio blog with the author of this book, Dr Karen Moriarty and a caller called in who stated that "Neverland is in a process of healing right now and I can't say any more about that" (to which Dr Moriarty mentioned along the lines of yes, I know about that and I am so pleased")......

But meanwhile, I am thinking of TINK and the revelation she had at Neverland on St Patricks Day,   and

I am thinking of something I saw but haven't yet reported on this site........  I need to report that on my third attendance at Cirque Immortal  (first in Sacramento, then Anaheim, then Orlando in which I have observed changes in the production which seem to reflect changes in the Michael story in real time)
I observed that the depiction of the  tree which has been referred to in previous posts from various parts of the country was different.  This time leaves were represented in a visual way as a screen of leaves accross the stage at the beginning of the show; at the end of the show the "trunk" was still more of a nuclear reactor cooling tower.

Big changes are afoot my brother's and sisters!   Tink I hope you see this!  Purification of Neverland, Healing taking place there; another trumpet heard!!!!!

---LoveUnited
@LoveUnited - Yes, Snow is Purification alright, along with Healing - but not just for that area - I looked up on the maps, and followed the snow storm, and it had reached clear up to Seattle by morning.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

---LoveUnited
Loveunited, thank you for your post!  It stirs up a sense of excitement!  We KNOW things are happening hoax-wise behind the scenes, but we just don't know what.  Interesting you said "another trumpet"--like in Revelation dramatic announcements! If the writer doesn't appear to be a beLIEver, then her knowledge of goings-on at Neverland may be only superficial.  It would be wonderful if MJ could make that place live and breathe again, with love, healing and laughter!
Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 02:39:44 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink, yes i believe that it is not just in Neverland, and MJonmymind I am a firm believer in AS ABOVE SO BELOW...............and we just get our own particular glimpses of the elephant~ and hearing references about Neverland undergoing healing from people who implicated that they know but can't say, coupled with Tink's witnessing, experiencing signs relevant to my own sense of meaning, seeing leaves return to the Giving Tree----hearing (but not understanding--yet) glimpses of news about deals in the music publishing industry; developing more sense of depth of joy  in my own day to day interactions  etc............For some time now I have been of the opinion we have to create our own BAM; not wait for something on the outside to happen---AS ABOVE SO BELOW, AS INSIDE SO OUTSIDE.  So the more we energize the which is holy within and without, and tend to that which is not holy with MERCY, the more happens, is revealed and we hear the trumpets sound.  I am just aware that those sounds are getting louder and stronger and I want to CELEBRATE  party/ and energize them.   I would like to change the language from being a beLIEver to being a BE-LIVE-R!!!!!!!!  Or better BE-A-LIVE-R!!!!!! So forgive my clumsy language, I have a huge sense of the coherence of all of this, but can't express it very well.  If I could put it in sound,  it would be a heavenly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So the snow, the book, the angels , Neverland, indeed MICHAEL, etc are just points on a map--- they are not the TERRITORY. Spirit invisibly unites throughout, and gives us peek-a-boo glimpses..............but We are on this wonderful journey through this magnificanet territory. Enjoy the beauty of it all along the way! 

----LoveUnited,  A-Be-A-LIVE-R
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Ah Dear LOVEUNITED!!
God bless you for emphasizing our SPIRITUAL JOURNEY Because Of  MJ one more time ! @@

And   YEAS!!!   BE-  LIEVE!- r     !!!

You have just read my mind and my feeling that was on there from BEGINNING of all hoax saga -

LIEVE  should b on cups and NEVER  LIE .   Im glad  you put  that on words and statement so wonderfuly!

WE AS A  LIEVE-BEINGS SHOULD CHANGE - AND THEN BAM WILL B CREATED STARTING FROM EACH One of US. @@ < They WHO?- Its wl starting FROM US!   MJ on TII>

And  that directly connected  to @TING  Amazing Experience at Neverland  -  IT IS Truly BIGGER  than we are and BIGGER than we think.
Supernatural power is involving in Michael life and mission - like its involving in each and everyone of us - but just on much grander scale, - I personaly was shoked to realize that when Katrina hit New Orlean and connection to MJ new trial was sooo obvious.(((

And Yeas - Neverland should  be LIEVEd  againe!!  And its  Wl b wth all its magic and beauty!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions