gwynnedTopic starter

Titanic Re-Release
December 18, 2011, 05:06:24 PM
From the 'visionary' director of Avatar.....perhaps it's just a coincidence, but the trailer ends with Leonardo saying.....

THIS IS IT!, DO NOT LET GO OF MY HAND!!!!    OMG!

And her response?  I'll never let go.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I might also mention the conspiracy theory that all those with decision making power who were opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve died on the Titanic.  And those in favor were saved by a last minute cancellation.  So perhaps there's more to this than a simple love story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Titanic Re-Release
December 18, 2011, 05:40:39 PM
From the 'visionary' director of Avatar.....perhaps it's just a coincidence, but the trailer ends with Leonardo saying.....

THIS IS IT!, DO NOT LET GO OF MY HAND!!!!    OMG!

And her response?  I'll never let go.

I might also mention the conspiracy theory that all those with decision making power who were opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve died on the Titanic.  And those in favor were saved by a last minute cancellation.  So perhaps there's more to this than a simple love story.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaj1M5wDigg[/youtube]

TAKE THE JOURNEY, FALL IN LOVE AND EXPERIENCE TITANIC LIKE NEVER BEFORE !!!!
Leonardo: THIS IS IT  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: !!!!!

OMG Gwynned,I can't believe this  :shock:  :shock:  :cry: !!!!!!!!! OMG this is so beautiful,I have no words, just tears  :cry: !!! Lately I had some "Experience" like this one and I don't know how much my heart can take, wow so many Emotions   :shock:  albino/  :-* !!!!! Thank you for this news  :) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 18, 2011, 05:41:51 PM
I loved the Titanic movie, still do!  I suppose it makes sense that it's being re-release on the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic disaster.  James Cameron definitely chose some interesting quotes for his trailer, especially considering all of the hidden messages in Avatar.

I agree gwynned that there does appear to be a major conspiracy involved with it's sinking and the formation of the Federal Reserve a year later.  It seems everything was done to cause the ship to hit an iceberg, like the ship owner Bruce Ismay successfully pressuring the captain of the ship to go at top speed despite numerous ice berg warnings.  Bruce Ismay also happened to survive the sinking...  Extremely wealthy passengers Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss and John Jacob Astor were all heavily encouraged to board the ship for it's maiden voyage (and they all died in the sinking).  Apparently J.P. Morgan who was the individual contracted to build the Titanic (with it's not-so watertight bulkheads) was scheduled to sail on the maiden voyage but canceled.  J.P. Morgan being on of the big names behind the Federal Reserve, along with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.  And of course the lack of lifeboats on the ship ensured that a large amount of passengers would die including the rich men as the rule was "women and children first". 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 18, 2011, 06:26:44 PM
I loved the Titanic movie, still do!  I suppose it makes sense that it's being re-release on the 100 year anniversary of the Titanic disaster.  James Cameron definitely chose some interesting quotes for his trailer, especially considering all of the hidden messages in Avatar.

I agree gwynned that there does appear to be a major conspiracy involved with it's sinking and the formation of the Federal Reserve a year later.  It seems everything was done to cause the ship to hit an iceberg, like the ship owner Bruce Ismay successfully pressuring the captain of the ship to go at top speed despite numerous ice berg warnings.  Bruce Ismay also happened to survive the sinking...  Extremely wealthy passengers Benjamin Guggenheim, Isador Strauss and John Jacob Astor were all heavily encouraged to board the ship for it's maiden voyage (and they all died in the sinking).  Apparently J.P. Morgan who was the individual contracted to build the Titanic (with it's not-so watertight bulkheads) was scheduled to sail on the maiden voyage but canceled.  J.P. Morgan being on of the big names behind the Federal Reserve, along with the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.  And of course the lack of lifeboats on the ship ensured that a large amount of passengers would die including the rich men as the rule was "women and children first". 

When Hollywood makes a movie like Titanic ..... it is because there is some big lie behind and a purpose of handling, is that the official version which is being advocated in these films " historical " is a scam, That does not fail never
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2011, 04:10:08 AM

Wow Andrea what a good OBSERVATION you did about the lack of lifeboats and the rules  :shock: !!! This DEtAiL is very important ,yet,people who don'y know THE TRUTH and who accepts this as facts,doesen't even realize that it was in fact PART OF THE PLAN  afraid/ ,OMG !!!! WOW just WOW  :shock: !!!
It seems that just like in Michael's case ,there is a CONCPIRACY THEORY  in Titanic "sinking" also.I remember we already talked about this,some time ago  :? ,and maybe even about a "TWIN" boat involved,named Olympic  albino/ !!!There are some who believe that the Titanic tragedy was simply a conspiracy designed to pull off one of the largest acts of insurance fraud ever committed. The sister ship of the Titanic by the name of the Olympia had sustained damage during one of its voyages and it was said that the ship was rendered completely useless. Many experts see evidence that supports this theory due to some of the inconsistencies in the Titanic sinking story. Call me crazy but I think that we also talked about FRAUD INSURANCE ,even in Michael's case,no  :shock: ???? Money,Money,anything for money and material THINGs  :evil: !!!!
I think I'm starting to understand what's it really going on here and the quote, Question everything, beLIEve nothing has a NEW MEANING for me.James Cameron did another movie that has to do with "THE TRUTH" ,lol and that is TRUE LIES .LIke V said: "Artist use LIES to tell the TRUTH"  albino/  8-) !!!

The title of the movie speaks for itself and it was symbolic of the inversion of words .History was/is a BIG FAT LIE and Michael was right :"HISory books are a LIE"  :shock: ,EVERYTHING is a LIE and we don't know a dam thing of what REALLY HAPPENED from the "BEGINING"  :cry: !!! Alpha and Omega,End and the BEGINING,Past and Future,BACK and FRONT ,are a indication that SOMEthing is coming and that will be a "TRUE LIE"  :shock: !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7WP4prIwUQ[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2011, 02:20:24 AM
Does anybody see something FAMILIAR here on this LIVE show ,or I'm seeing things  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:????

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTfP-yO0Ykw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

December 20, 2011, 07:31:27 AM
Does anybody see something FAMILIAR here on this LIVE show ,or I'm seeing things  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:????

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTfP-yO0Ykw[/youtube]

It's a funny thing and I must confess that I hated the movie, mainly because it was so contrived and the dialog inappropriate for the time period.  But whatever, Celine Dion singing this song always makes me cry. 

But to your question, the only thing I saw was the umbrella....but I believe that is standard fair for Cirque.  Is that what you're talking about or did I miss something else?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

December 20, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

:lol:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuSdU8tbcHY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal