No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well...that was nothing short of brilliant...puts a whole new slant on the Occupy movement.

Thank you iamamjbeliever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Thanks iam, I'm speechless.  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

Marking to watch later.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Tink

Some of my ancestors were brought to this great country in chains as slaves. A sad part of history, we all agree upon.

But what I WILL not tolerate, is those who spread prejudism! THAT is exactly what Tad Lumpkin is doing with this cartoon and his site, what the damn Nazi Party did, instead of DEALING WITH IT - I thought my instincts were wrong, until I went to his site. But lo, he's trying to spread his poison: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It says under one of the videos, "Tad Lumpkin worked for (Jewish) Andrew Breitbart"

I am sickened and dismayed, with those who take the animated medium, and twist it to their own agendas, which is to say all Jews are bad/and/or evil.

Until you've met people who've actually survived Birkenau-Auschwitz, spoken with them, seen their numbered tatoos, their humility - you've yet to see the madness the Nazis enacted on others. Those who survived, we don't have that many left any more. But at least we have recordings, websites, and the actual death camps to remember where these atrocities took place.

I don't want the well-funded efforts of one man, to overshadow what really happened in Poland, during WW2, and how we need to remind ourselves of what happens, when you take liberties away from a people as a scapegoat for what you don't have.

NEVER AGAIN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I missed it, is he blaming Jews?  :? Is it safe to check the website?
I have so many Jewish friends  :shock: I won't be cyber-attacked there .. :lol:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@Aidan - I checked the website, and saw all this propaganda that curled my toes!! I haven't heard such nightmarish stuff, since I was in grade school. Many of my friends are Jews, and I can't in good mind watch this movie by him.

People like him will take a concept, then twist it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal