Hey guys I have a question for you! :)

I just ran on La Toya's twitter account at one picture she posted in september 10th this year. I found nothing strange about this photo. I found strange the words she wrote the way she wrote them in the description on that picture.

Is there something strange to you in this description?

Here it is:

"Michael's band is INCREDIBLE! Can't wait 2 C the show! I know Michael will B so happy 2 C so many people honor him. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:40:22 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Hi Sunbutterfly, love your name, welcome to the forum and good question :)

Could La Toya be referring to the Tribute concert in Cardiff?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hi Sunbutterfly :)

I agree - I think she posted it around the time of the Cardiff Tribute. The band is the one from TII, if I'm not mistaken. She was referring to that because it is/was Michael's band however she could certainly have double meaning with this.

It is interesting that she uses present tense when saying that Michael WILL BE happy to see people honoring him.

Blessings to you. I look forward to hearing more from you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

everlastinglove_MJ

I wonder who took this picture with the water bottles so obviously visible on the front (*thinking of Michael's saying "water..water" in This Is It*). As I've read in quite some threads, water has a special meaning in the hoax. Does water have something to do with the This Is It Band? Or is water a sign that Michael was present at the moment when the photo was taken?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Hello to all! And thanks for welcoming :)

Yeah, that's exactly what I found strange in this description! She should wrote would have been, not will be! 
I mean, my native language is Serbian, but I can see the difference between would have been and will be! Her native language is English and she is talking abut Michael in future tense "will be" not in past as - it would be possible if he is alive. I found that she is totally correct  when it comes to grammar. She perfectly knows the difference between past and  future tense.

Could it be that she made mistake? I mean, they all know about hoax theory, shouldn't she be more careful then if she want us not to think that the hoax theory is true?

Ps. I didn't pay the attention to the picture itself.
Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 04:04:37 PM by SunButterfly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Personally I don't think that Michael was present at taking this picture! Because if he is really alive that should be a top secret. I don't think he would love whole crew to know about him. If he could just walk around as he likes, we would already known for sure that he is still around us!   moonwalk_/ And I really didn't think about the picture, don't know if this picture is randomly taken or it suppose to have any meaning. But the words...that's what makes me wonder.  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Sunbutterfly, love your name, welcome to the forum and good question :)

Could La Toya be referring to the Tribute concert in Cardiff?

Thanks  penguin/

Well don't know. You can check other La Toya's pictures at her twitter account, maybe you'll find something interesting as well and about what tribute concert she was talkin' about ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I wonder who took this picture with the water bottles so obviously visible on the front (*thinking of Michael's saying "water..water" in This Is It*). As I've read in quite some threads, water has a special meaning in the hoax. Does water have something to do with the This Is It Band? Or is water a sign that Michael was present at the moment when the photo was taken?  8-)

There's been a few MJ related pics with water prominently displayed.
SD gives a take on water and MJ. I found the link below when I looked up MJ and John 7:37-38.
Just like MJ sings in This Is It, "I am the light of the world." These verses say, "If any man thirst, let him come to me and drink."

Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 01:38:37 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Sunbutterfly, welcome on board.  :) We discussed this issue when she first posted the picture. Wish I could find the link where we discussed it tho. But ohh well, this is not the first time the family is using present tense about Michael, you know? ;) Is this an intentional "slip-up"? To me, yes absolutely.  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions