everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

Brad Pitt Celebrates Birthday At Michael Jackson Cirque Show

First Published: December 19, 2011 9:42 AM EST Credit: Getty Premium

LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- Caption Las Vegas was full of stars over the weekend with the Kardashian clan, Britney Spears and Brangelina & their brood all showing up in Sin City.

The acting powerhouse couple and their six children celebrated Brad’s 48th birthday over the weekend at Cirque Du Soleil’s “Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour” at Mandalay Bay, according to multiple reports.

“They had great seats, sitting right beside the stage,” a source told People. “They really seemed to enjoy the show. The performers didn’t know they were there and a few of them recognized them while they were on stage, so it was pretty exciting.”

Another source told The Las Vegas Sun that the family, who was staying at the Four Seasons, skipped out on the limousine ride between their hotel and the show and made the five-minute walk between the two hotels flanked by multiple body guards.

“They enjoyed the performance and stayed until the very end rather than sneaking out at the curtain close. They joined the crowd during the final standing ovation. It didn’t look as if the cast knew the Hollywood couple was there until they heard the buzz in the audience,” another source told the paper.

Adding, “It hadn’t been announced to them beforehand, so they gave a little nod and a bow in their direction at the end. Brad and Angelina were applauding and smiling ear to ear with their children, who loved the show. Then they quietly left to walk back to the Four Seasons.”

The “Moneyball” star turned 48 on Sunday.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I can’t think of a better way to celebrate a birthday.  Way to go Brad.  God, I’m missing Michael Jackson today.  More than ever  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I can’t think of a better way to celebrate a birthday.  Way to go Brad.  God, I’m missing Michael Jackson today.  More than ever  :(

God, I’m missing Michael Jackson today.  More than ever

:( I feel the same today        bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I think it is awesome that they took their kids to the show.
It's so amazing to see that Michael is inspiring generations beyond those who knew him during his "active" time in the business.
I just wish more parents would bring Michael´s music and message to the attention of their kids.
I certainly do with my little boy who is Blanket´s age now.

Move like Michael kids  /bravo/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arZ8mPhW6Vo[/youtube]

bearhug

By the way: this kid is not MY son... ;-)
Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 06:51:13 PM by MaryK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

gwynned

You know, Brad Pitt has been in some very interesting movies.  I'm thinking first of the Fight Club.  It ends with him overlooking the collapse of twin towers, though it opened years before 9-11. 

If there is a 'Michael's Camp' in Hollywood, I would not be at all surprised if Brad Pitt were in that camp.  Good publicity for Michael's show to have Brad Pitt attend.   And it shows great respect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LAS VEGAS, Nev. -- Caption Las Vegas was full of stars over the weekend with the Kardashian clan, Britney Spears and Brangelina & their brood all showing up in Sin City.

The acting powerhouse couple and their six children celebrated Brad’s 48th birthday over the weekend at Cirque Du Soleil’s “Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour” at Mandalay Bay, according to multiple reports.

“They had great seats, sitting right beside the stage,” a source told People. “They really seemed to enjoy the show. The performers didn’t know they were there and a few of them recognized them while they were on stage, so it was pretty exciting.”

Another source told The Las Vegas Sun that the family, who was staying at the Four Seasons, skipped out on the limousine ride between their hotel and the show and made the five-minute walk between the two hotels flanked by multiple body guards.

“They enjoyed the performance and stayed until the very end rather than sneaking out at the curtain close. They joined the crowd during the final standing ovation. It didn’t look as if the cast knew the Hollywood couple was there until they heard the buzz in the audience,” another source told the paper.

Adding, “It hadn’t been announced to them beforehand, so they gave a little nod and a bow in their direction at the end. Brad and Angelina were applauding and smiling ear to ear with their children, who loved the show. Then they quietly left to walk back to the Four Seasons.”

Well,well mr.Bitt hits again ,lol  lolol/ !!!!
Ofcourse he loves to see everyhing that is about Michael,lol,after all he is a Mj fan,no  ;) !!!!

The pictures below were taken on the set of Mr. And Mrs. Smith back in 2005  8-) . 

“I think I loved Michael Jackson or something. I used to wear the leather jackets with the zippers, or collars with studs on them, and I used to ask if I could go to school wearing studs.
”-( Angelina Jolie in 2000 )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

God, I’m missing Michael Jackson today.  More than ever

:( I feel the same today        bearhug

And me :(  What's up with today?  I so want to hear his voice, now, in the present, not from the past.  I want to see him with his children.  Sorry, totally off topic!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

life is fucking unfair
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Well,well mr.Bitt hits again ,lol  lolol/ !!!!
Ofcourse he loves to see everyhing that is about Michael,lol,after all he is a Mj fan,no  ;) !!!!

The pictures below were taken on the set of Mr. And Mrs. Smith back in 2005  8-) . 

“I think I loved Michael Jackson or something. I used to wear the leather jackets with the zippers, or collars with studs on them, and I used to ask if I could go to school wearing studs.
”-( Angelina Jolie in 2000 )

I definitely love Brad Pitt. I remember when he wore MJ t-shirt. That made me love the man more. And I adore how he became a family guy. Gorgeous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know, Brad Pitt has been in some very interesting movies. 

He certainly has!

I'm thinking of the classic gangster inspired "Ocean's Eleven" & sequels , Ocean's Eleven started in Las Vegas and Michael is a fan of classic gangster movies,  I think he loves the "Ocean's" movies and Brad's roles in it.

I'm a fan of Brad (who isn't  ;D). I love his style, he's acting with so much depth and dedication, he's a devoted humanitarian and more importantly he's a MJ fan mj_dance/ . Brad's great in "Legends of the Fall, "Babel", "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", "Ocean's" movies, Quentin Tarantino's "Inglorious Basterds" and I love him in "Meet Joe Black". According to the reviews "The Tree of Life" is a beautiful and impressive movie too, it is on top of my "definately to watch" movie list.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXRYA1dxP_0 [/youtube]

@applehead: thanks for the nice pictures!

L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

I loved Brad Pitt in LEGENDS OF THE FALL.  He was simply GORGEOUS.  My best friend named her baby girl after him in that movie, Tristan.  He was/is something to behold.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions