No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

_Anna_

Re: Interesting Performance on XFactor Tonight
December 22, 2011, 09:30:19 AM
I watch the video and I don't see other thing but the "?" on the costumes. Where did you see the "7" and then turning into "$"? Is there more and  it's not in this video?
I  saw the "$" but I didn't see any 7 there. It turned into the "peace" sign then into a red heart.

EDIT:

It's stunning how "BELIEVE" remains on the screens while Michael's signature draws itself and it remains on the screens a lot at the end.

I just wish all these messages weren't just a way to reach us...He's still not here, I miss him deeply, I miss him with all my heart. No message and no clue can fill the hole he left...Only he himself. I don't want concerts, tours, nothing...Just to see him in flesh and bones, safe and sound, here...Happy and enjoying life like he deserves.

Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 10:10:33 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 11:05:10 AM
Here is a screen shot of the 44 second mark with the O2 announcement clip.

Also at the 1:01 mark is an image of one of the newscasters from the "Breaking News" video.  I think they edited in a couple of parts of the Breaking News video into the main presentation, as the O2 clip looks to be from the Breaking News video as well.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

December 22, 2011, 11:13:36 AM
I think you have to literally go frame by frame to see all of the interesting images due to the editing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

December 22, 2011, 11:25:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you have to literally go frame by frame to see all of the interesting images due to the editing.
thank you seeingclues. bounce/.yes that screen shot at 44 is what i was talking about lol..yes frame by frame..wish my computer and i could get along so i could post screen shots lmao..just brain n comp does
not want to work together lol.. :oops:
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 12:51:26 PM
hmmm was this the project TS was working on??? /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 01:24:33 PM
Anna - The soldiers have a question mark, then dollar sign, then the peace sign, lighting up on their chests. There are no 'sevens', it is the question mark that look a bit like 7 from a distance.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 01:59:36 PM
It's so incredibly obvious to me how much of a message was contained throughout that entire performance.  To the average Joe, who has no clue, it was just a nice tribute.  To someone who sort of questions Michael's death, it should have been a wake up call to dig a little deeper.  To a group of true beLIEvers, like us, it was as if Michael was talking straight to us.  Christmas came a little early for us, lol.  Many here have lost faith, had their faith shaken, or have just been tired (I included......it's been difficult).  However, it's times like these that make it all worth while.  I feel like I am in on something big....a cool feeling actually.  2.5 years of life not wasted is a good thing.  I'd rather not go another 2.5 years, however, it's Michael's hoax and I will remain ever faithful that one day the truth will prevail.  We will know exactly what happened June 25, 2009....we just have to have patience and use our brains.  I still absolutely, 100% believe, it's all in front of us like a giant puzzle.  We just can't seem to put it all together...what it is, how it is, what's the goal of it all.  All our questions will be answered.....that I am sure of.  Like the backwards ambulance, this performance contains something for people to see....other than the obvious.  I keep wanting to mirror this performance with Front's recent post of 5 pictures....what are the similarities?  Any thoughts out there.......

Blessings Always

PS>  Thank you for posting the video of this.....much appreciated!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 02:10:19 PM
thank you seeingclues. bounce/.yes that screen shot at 44 is what i was talking about lol..yes frame by frame..wish my computer and i could get along so i could post screen shots lmao..just brain n comp does
not want to work together lol.. :oops:
huggs n love n faith to all bearhug
suzz

Wow - the clips are very telling, IMO, because they do not go with the original video of TDCAU and they don't make sense in the content of the video. There really is no reason for them to be in there unless there is meaning. For it to be so quickly shown wouldn't it mean that it's meant as a subliminal message or perhaps put there for those that are looking for it?

This is great - TII and Breaking News. Please share more if you find some.

Blessings to you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

December 22, 2011, 02:14:09 PM
Someone must be watching this website...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
December 22, 2011, 02:48:34 PM
Oh my God! This is more than just a tribute. There was great care that the message was understood, the whole video what were the messages more excelled and Michael from behind with his voice and energy. Participants were only an adjunct not very prominent. In the end ell, Believe and the signing of Michael WOW! Thanks for sharing /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

December 22, 2011, 03:41:20 PM
 I agree with everyone here, it was a very obvious confirmation of what we all know. When the song finished and the red hearts appeared on the dancers chests, they represented an Army of Love, what TS created here a long time ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 03:58:58 PM
onejuly
I watched The X Factor tonight and they did 'They Dont Care About Us' (The Immortal Version). They had robotic soldiers who did the drill, they had sevens on their chest, which changed to money symbols ($$$), and then to question marks. I don't know what to think of it. And at the end, when they finished the word "BELIEVE" in all uppercase letters showed on the backdrop behind them.

I think it was more of a message than an actual performance, because the final three contestants barely sang. They sang ONE verse, and the rest was Michael's voice. I think it's too coincidental. The word "BELIEVE" had nothing to do with Immortal (which is what they were supporting), or the song.

What do you think?
I don't have any screen shots yet.

Wow thank you for this 1july  :shock:  8-) !!! The performance of the Robots was awesome except the $ sign!!!! What the Money has to do with with Peace and Love that's the ?  :? . Maybe follow the MONEY TRAIL   :shock: ???? Lately alot of people are using this word and Usher is the image of the BELVEDERE Vodka   geek/ !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 04:07:18 PM
Just a thought... What IF
     Every artist who uses the word believe in marketing, music or in a way of spreading Believe...
All of them are working with, if Michael is alive, Michael and Michael is wanting to use the word Believe because You the Believers used/uses it and everyone know who the Believers are and what they Believe.

Cause it is either this or that the corrupt people are playin with our minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2011, 04:26:32 PM
Someone must be watching this website...

I think the same ,lol cause almost 2 days ago I was "talking" about the Making of They don't really care about us video and how fearLESS he looks there  8-) !!! I suppose this is another COINCIDENCE ,lol  :mrgreen: ,ya sure  ;)  /cook/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh9-VcCEu8c&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions