You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Who documented this?  It appears to be a documentary type short film to me. Maybe I’m getting a little too suspicious of evetything these days  smiley_spider

This is from a documentary made by MDR which is the broadcasting corporation of the German federal states Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt and Thüringen. These three are located in the east of Germany (former German Democratic Republic).
The documentary has the original title „Ferien mit Michael Jackson - Die Traumreise der Familie Wolf“ (vacations with Michael Jackson-the trip of a lifetime/dreamlike journey of family Wolf).

Don´t worry, these are average German people with a very distinctive east german accent for real. The documentary may look kind of cheesy, cheap and amateurish, but that´s the way people like it here and that´s why it´s done that way....sort of close to reality recording, made up to look like your average neighbour could have recorded it ;-)
By the way the documentary had also been broadcasted by RTL.

MaryK you are right  :) :!!!! I remember I saw this a long time ago,and I was very moved,because even the father of the girls was crying  :cry:.Here is a part from the original documentary ,and Michael's message to the Wolf family.Enjoy  :) !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmO1M3EstsU&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions