whats going on? illuminati new empire?
December 24, 2011, 07:33:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    OMG! OMG! WTF?? WTF??

whats going on is this really true? your thoughts please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: whats going on? illuminati new empire?
December 24, 2011, 09:10:14 PM
the question is what they're going to use to pay for all that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2011, 01:52:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the question is what they're going to use to pay for all that.
my guess is all the taxpayers money.smdh,this ish is crazy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

December 25, 2011, 04:54:47 AM
Beautiful area. I know a lot of business ventures take place there. Kim Kardashian visits there a lot....

Question I'm wondering is what do some of those symbols mean...? ???/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

December 25, 2011, 12:02:52 PM
Dubai's gross domestic product as of 2008 was US$ 82.11 billion.[75] Although Dubai's economy was built on the back of the oil industry,[76] revenues from oil and natural gas currently account for less than 6% of the emirate's revenues.[8] It is estimated that Dubai produces 50,000 to 70,000 barrels (11,000 m3) of oil a day[77] and substantial quantities of gas from offshore fields. The emirate's share in UAE's gas revenues is about 2%. Dubai's oil reserves have diminished significantly and are expected to be exhausted in 20 years.[78] Real estate and construction (22.6%),[10] trade (16%), entrepôt (15%) and financial services (11%) are the largest contributors to Dubai's economy.[79] Dubai's top exporting destinations include India (US$ 5.8 billion), Switzerland (US$ 2.37 billion) and Saudi Arabia (US$ 0.57 billion). Dubai's top re-exporting destinations include India (US$ 6.53 billion), Iran (US$ 5.8 billion) and Iraq (US$ 2.8 billion). The emirate's top import sources are India (US$ 12.55 billion), China (US$ 11.52 billion) and the United States (US$ 7.57 billion). As of 2009 India was Dubai's largest trade partner.[80]

Historically, Dubai and its twin across the Dubai creek, Deira (independent of Dubai City at that time), were important ports of call for Western manufacturers. Most of the new city's banking and financial centres were headquartered in the port area. Dubai maintained its importance as a trade route through the 1970s and 1980s. Dubai has a free trade in gold and, until the 1990s, was the hub of a "brisk smuggling trade"[18] of gold ingots to India, where gold import was restricted. Dubai's Jebel Ali port, constructed in the 1970s, has the largest man-made harbour in the world and was ranked seventh globally for the volume of container traffic it supports.[81] Dubai is also a hub for service industries such as information technology and finance, with industry-specific free zones throughout the city. Dubai Internet City, combined with Dubai Media City as part of TECOM (Dubai Technology, Electronic Commerce and Media Free Zone Authority) is one such enclave whose members include IT firms such as EMC Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft, and IBM, and media organisations such as MBC, CNN, BBC, Reuters, Sky News and AP.

The government's decision to diversify from a trade-based, oil-reliant economy to one that is service and tourism-oriented made property more valuable, resulting in the property appreciation from 2004–2006. A longer-term assessment of Dubai's property market, however, showed depreciation; some properties lost as much as 64% of their value from 2001 to November 2008.[82] The large scale real estate development projects have led to the construction of some of the tallest skyscrapers and largest projects in the world such as the Emirates Towers, the Burj Khalifa, the Palm Islands and the world's second tallest, and most expensive hotel, the Burj Al Arab.[83] The Dubai Financial Market (DFM) was established in March 2000 as a secondary market for trading securities and bonds, both local and foreign. As of fourth quarter 2006, its trading volume stood at about 400 billion shares, worth $95 billion in total. The DFM had a

market capitalisation of about $87 billion.[69]

Dubai's property market experienced a major downturn in 2008 and 2009 as a result of the slowing economic climate.[12] Mohammed al-Abbar, Chief Executive Officer of Emaar told the international press in December 2008 that Emaar had credits of $70 billion and the state of Dubai additional $10 billion while holding estimated $350 billion in real estate assets. By early 2009, the situation had worsened with the global economic crisis taking a heavy toll on property values, construction and employment.[84] As of February 2009 Dubai's foreign debt was estimated at approximately $80 billion, although this is a tiny fraction of the sovereign debt worldwide.[85]

Dubai is also known as City of Gold, a major part of economy based on Gold trades in Dubai, Dubai's total gold trading volumes in H1 2011 reached 580 tonnes (average price US$1,455)[86]

A City Mayors survey rated Dubai as 44th among the world's best financial cities in 2007,[87] while another report by City Mayors indicated that Dubai was the world's 33rd richest city in 2009, in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP).[88] Dubai is also an international financial centre and has been ranked 37th within the top 50 global financial cities as surveyed by the Mastercard Worldwide Centres of Commerce Index (2007),[89] and 1st within the Middle East.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2011, 12:50:33 PM
I believe the rumors: articles, videos=MEDIA=secondary source, about power of illuminati too exaggerated.
I personally don't give a fuck to illuminati and their plans and get tired reading about it on the hoax site.
LET ME REMIND YOU ALL SOMETHING: AS WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT FROM FAIRY TAILS WHEN WE WERE LITTLE,
EVIL GETS WEAK PERSON. THUS, THE FEAR IS A POWER OF EVIL, NOT AN EVIL ITSELF. BE STRONG.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm3Cj_5Jl3E[/youtube]

Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 12:52:30 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
December 25, 2011, 03:38:22 PM
Wow,  I just looked at all the pictures of Dubai.  It reminds me of following the yellow brick road to Oz or Emerald City.   We just have to find the "wizard" behind the curtain.  They do a lot of business and trading with gold here. Hmmmmm.........    What's the space depot all about ??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

December 25, 2011, 04:01:24 PM
F.E.A.R.... FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL!! /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

December 25, 2011, 05:11:34 PM
Illuminati architecture in Dubai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGeZl-zZmMc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions