MissG

Re: TIAI December 26
January 01, 2012, 07:09:26 PM
I just scanned the last page. I take all those texts with a pinch of salt ;) Historians, Archaeologists and Art Historians would not agree with many of them, since they are fantastic and erroneous according to the academy.

However, back to the Ark i do remember reading long ago some literature about the Ark being some kind of weapon artifact, like a hidden canon, which gun powder got warmed up by the heat of the sun (something like the trojan horse). That Ark was supposed to be in the shelves of a south African Museum.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

melody

January 02, 2012, 11:00:36 AM
I don't know if this will help narrow the pictures down, but in "Numbers 4" (the book of Numbers, Chapter 4) scripture says that when it came time to travel/transport the tabernacle, the Kohathites were responsible for transporting all of the holy objects located inside (including the ark). In "Numbers 7", we're told that the Kohathites had to transport these holy things on their shoulders, not by carts or oxen. Furthermore, "Numbers 4" tells us that the Kohathites weren't even allowed to look at the holy articles of the tabernacle so they had to be covered for transportation. The ark of the covenant specifically had to be covered by its curtain, a layer of leather, a spread of blue cloth, then the poles put into the rings (because the ark could not be directly touched). To do otherwise—to have the ark of the covenant out in the open for all to see while transporting it—would have been an act of disobedience, plus the Kohathite men (and anyone else looking upon it) would have died.

With this in mind, I think the whole "procession" we saw with Michael's casket was a "What NOT to do when transporting the ark" or "IF YOU SEE THIS, IT'S NOT THE REAL ARK" because it was:

1. uncovered; the whole public saw it.
2. transported on wheels (not only by hearse, but wheeled inside of the staples center)
3. touched directly by Usher (in the bible Uzzah touches the ark directly and dies for his disobedience).

I'm assuming the casket's weight and pole placement had a lot to do with it. The brothers seemed to have struggled a bit with its heaviness when they left the staples center and loaded the casket into the hearse; so, they couldn't carry it for long periods of time by the handles located on the sides. The casket, however, was significantly bigger than the ark. I know the promethean casket is customized to the height of the deceased, but it could not have been shorter than 5 feet (because Michael is not short) yet that is still bigger than the ark.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl6oTPhOCD4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU0j9-xO6qI[/youtube]

Converting the dimensions of the ark—as stated in Exodus 25—from english cubits into feet, the dimensions of the ark are: 3.75 feet long, 2.25 feet wide, 2.25 feet high. It's not that big, but definitely more rectangular than square. It's essentially a box/chest.

Another thing: If the ark's cover was made to be of one solid piece with the cherubim, then two giant angels to the side makes no sense because when you lift the cover (to place the manna, aaron's rod, and tablets inside), the angels would lift up as well because they are part of the cover. It just doesn't sound practical; I guess that's why most depictions show the angels sitting on top of the cover [side note: the human-like cherubim we often see depicted is of pagan origin; the cherubim are not described this way in the bible; seeing as YHWH would not have allowed pagan imagery to profane his temple (at the very least Moses would not have allowed it), I doubt they looked like this]. I can't recall a place in the text detailing the length of the poles, nor how many people carried it, but I don't doubt they were located at the feet underneath the ark.

Just to be clear: are we talking about the ark kept in the tabernacle? or the temple built by Solomon (with the plans his father, King David, laid out)? Some background: YHWH originally asked for the tabernacle (which is basically a tent/a portable home), David offered to build him a permanent dwelling place (the temple) out of love and gratitude (2 Samuel 7). The ark that originally dwelled in the tabernacle was simply moved into the temple by the Levite priests (2 Chronicles 5); the ark wasn't re-made as far as I can tell. It's significant to note that the over-sized cherubim in Solomon's temple described as a chariot/merkaba (1 Chronicles 28:18) is not a part of the ark itself.

Also significant to note: regardless of the building, YHWH decided to fill it with his presence. So whatever his "dwelling place" may be (simple tent or extravagant temple), it didn't matter; his presence would manifest as long as they were obedient to his instructions. I suppose the spiritual significance is that he makes no discrimination between bodies (tents); he'll dwell where he is respected.

I'd like to pose a thought: If Jesus likened his body to a temple to be destroyed and rebuilt in three days (John 2:19),and elsewhere in the text believers are called the temple/the church (Ephesians 2:19-22), then do those verses speaking of a "rebuilt temple" during end times actually allude to a mass-revival/rebuilding? non-believers turning into believers? If that's the case, then "the powers that be" may try to dupe the public by recreating a physical ark (or actually finding it) and re-building a physical temple, but the true ark is God's presence manifesting inside of the true temple: the collective body of believers. I know the common interpretation is that a physical temple must be rebuilt because the abomination of desolation must step inside and stop the "sacrifices"; but Hebrews 13:5 says this about sacrifices under the new covenant "Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name". It's possible that they aren't the sacrifices people have in mind.
edited
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 11:44:06 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 02, 2012, 12:10:01 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know if this will help narrow the pictures down, but in "Numbers 4" (the book of Numbers, Chapter 4) scripture says that when it came time to travel/transport the tabernacle, the Kohathites were responsible for transporting all of the holy objects located inside (including the ark). In "Numbers 7", we're told that the Kohathites had to transport these holy things on their shoulders, not by carts or oxen. Furthermore, "Numbers 4" tells us that the Kohathites weren't even allowed to look at the holy articles of the tabernacle so they had to be covered for transportation. The ark of the covenant specifically had to be covered by its curtain, a layer of leather, a spread of blue cloth, then the poles put into the rings (because the ark could not be directly touched). To do otherwise—to have the ark of the covenant out in the open for all to see while transporting it—would have been an act of disobedience, plus the Kohathite men (and anyone else looking upon it) would have died.

With this in mind, I think the whole "procession" we saw with Michael's casket was a "What NOT to do when transporting the ark" or "IF YOU SEE THIS, IT'S NOT THE REAL ARK" because it was:

1. uncovered; the whole public saw it.
2. transported on wheels (not only by hearse, but wheeled inside of the staples center)
3. touched directly by Usher (in the bible Uzzah touches the ark directly and dies for his disobedience).

I'm assuming the casket's weight and pole placement had a lot to do with it. The brothers seemed to have struggled a bit with its heaviness when they left the staples center and loaded the casket into the hearse; so, they couldn't carry it for long periods of time by the handles located on the sides. The casket, however, was significantly bigger than the ark. I know the promethean casket is customized to the height of the deceased, but it could not have been shorter than 5 feet (because Michael is not short) yet that is still bigger than the ark.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl6oTPhOCD4[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU0j9-xO6qI[/youtube]

Converting the dimensions of the ark—as stated in Exodus 25—from english cubits into feet, the dimensions of the ark are: 3.75 feet long, 2.25 feet wide, 2.25 feet high. It's not that big, but definitely more rectangular than square. It's essentially a box/chest.

Another thing: If the ark's cover was made to be of one solid piece with the cherubim, then two giant angels to the side makes no sense because when you lift the cover (to place the manna, aaron's rod, and tablets inside), the angels would lift up as well because they are part of the cover. It just doesn't sound practical; I guess that's why most depictions show the angels sitting on top of the cover [side note: the human-like cherubim we often see depicted is of pagan origin; the cherubim are not described this way in the bible; seeing as YHWH would not have allowed pagan imagery to profane his temple (at the very least Moses would not have allowed it), I doubt they looked like this]. I can't recall a place in the text detailing the length of the poles, nor how many people carried it, but I don't doubt they were located at the feet underneath the ark.

Just to be clear: are we talking about the ark kept in the tabernacle? or the temple built by Solomon (with the plans his father, King David, laid out)? Some background: YHWH originally asked for the tabernacle (which is basically a tent/a portable home), David offered to build him a permanent dwelling place (the temple) out of love and gratitude (2 Samuel 7). The ark that originally dwelled in the tabernacle was simply moved into the temple by the Levite priests (2 Chronicles 5); the ark wasn't re-made as far as I can tell. It's significant to note that the over-sized cherubim in Solomon's temple described as a chariot/merkaba (1 Chronicles 28:18) is not a part of the ark itself.

Also significant to note: regardless of the building, YHWH decided to fill it with his presence. So whatever his "dwelling place" may be (simple tent or extravagant temple), it didn't matter; his presence would manifest as long as they were obedient to his instructions. I suppose the spiritual significance is that he makes no discrimination between bodies (tents); he'll dwell where he is respected.

I'd like to pose a thought: If Jesus likened his body to a temple to be destroyed and rebuilt in three days (John 2:19),and elsewhere in the text believers are called the temple/the church (Ephesians 2:19-22), then do those verses speaking of a "rebuilt temple" during end times actually allude to a mass-revival/rebuilding? non-believers turning into believers? If that's the case, then "the powers that be" may try to dupe the public by recreating a physical ark (or actually finding it) and re-building a physical temple, but the true ark is God's presence manifesting inside of the true temple: the collective body of believers. I know the common interpretation is that a physical temple must be rebuilt because the abomination of desolation must step inside and stop the "sacrifices"; but Hebrews 13:5 says this about sacrifices under the new covenant "Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name". It's possible that they aren't the sacrifices people have in mind.
edited
/bravo/ beautiful post .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Suzy7

January 02, 2012, 08:05:31 PM
 MissG, I agree about the erroneous, fanciful theories part lol.

I recently caught up in this thread only to see we went from God's holy ark of the covenant, to an erect penis/alien technology?! I'm sorry, but I literally had to rofl when I read this thread--oh my.

That was a great post melody. And Aussie I agree with everything you wrote in this thread, well said; along with Im_convinced. I too believe God is in control as the ark was a holy item, and just like Moses' body, it will *never* be found by mankind for a reason. They will use it for their own evil and selfish purposes, so even IF they did find the actual ark; God would not allow them to keep it for their own gain. This is why if you study the Bible, the idea that aliens, or the Illuminati, or any other fictional characters are running all over the world hiding it in pyramids and such is ludicrous.

If any ark is to be unveiled, it would be a counterfeit-- in fact they all will be. Revelation 11:19 states: "And the temple [sanctuary] of God that is in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen in his temple. And there occurred lightnings and voices and thunders and an earthquake and a great hail." So if the ark will be seen in the heavens, how can man have control of something that is now only symbolic of God's promise? The ark of the covenant mentioned here in Revelation is not the literal ark, but now is a symbolic representation. But it *was* an actual ark. If it was not a literal ark but a mere metaphor, why such great detail over several chapters, about it's craftsmanship and materials used? Even the cost of these materials to the grain and burnt offerings that took place at the altar were discussed in great detail.

Therefore, to reiterate: every ark is or will be a counterfeit because the ark no longer exists as an actual ark, but is instead symbolic of Jesus. Also, since we have not seen the original for ourselves, studying every photo is pointless because we have nothing visual to compare it to; nor do we need to.
Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 01:28:54 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 02, 2012, 08:14:03 PM
Illuminati is real. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Suzy7

January 02, 2012, 08:16:48 PM
Lol yes hesouttamylife, but aliens are not; in my humble opinion ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 04, 2012, 07:22:45 PM
Suzy7,  Think about who could have built the pyramids and other amazing structures.  They must have had technology that we still don't have.    They also had pictures of  aliens and flying saucers in artwork and in various places.  Also, what about all the crop circles ?   There are many witnesses, and people who worked for the government etc. who have given interviews and wrote books.    Some may be fiction but I don't think they are all lying.  And what about ancient civilizations found such as Atlantis and other amazing structures around the world like Stonehenge for example.  Those stone pieces are HUGE and perfectly arranged. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MissG

January 04, 2012, 07:31:15 PM
Illuminati always with tomati, please.

The "advance technology" of building the pyramids was called usin the water of the Nile, rolling woods, sort of crains and man work, LOTS of manpower ;)

Regarding the engravings...those are bi-dimensional so the figures turned kind of weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

January 04, 2012, 07:49:19 PM
I am not expert eb biblical themes but that the Bible mentions alien craft

Exodus 13, 21-22
"and was Yahweh at the head of them, day in a column of cloud to guide them along the way and by night in a pillar of fire to give light upon them"

Exodus 14, 19-20
"Lift the Angel of Yahweh who marched to the front of the army of Israel, and was behind them." I will also lift the pillar of cloud in front of them and I put on the back, interspersed with is thus between the camp of the Egyptians and Israelis camp. "It was cloud and darkness (one hand), and (on the other) lit up the night, so that they could not approach those in the night"

This paragraph describes us as at one point in the exodus there were 2 buildings leading to the village of Israel, the permanent mothership in the form of cigarette or column, and one more small, probably in the form of disk. Both ships moved from the front to the rear of the Jews, with this move the great ship register in the middle of both sides, Egyptian - Israeli, taking only flashing lights that were on the side of the Israelis, and the side opposite that of the Egyptians, plunged into darkness. In this way the aliens prevented the advance of the Egyptian army, overnight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2012, 09:30:34 PM

The "advance technology" of building the pyramids was called usin the water of the Nile, rolling woods, sort of crains and man work, LOTS of manpower ;)

yes, the manpower of millions of israelite slaves captive in egypt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Suzy7

January 04, 2012, 10:46:58 PM
 The city of Atlantis, first only known to exist because of the Bible, was inhabited by Nephilim. The Bible talks of it's existence hundreds of years before it became more well known because of Plato; after this time it had become a much sought-after city. The Bible also tells of it being sought-after but never "found", due to the fact that it was destroyed by the flood. Some might find that hard to believe, but it is no coincidence what they did "find" and believe to be Atlantis, is underwater and underground. So the Bible was correct when it says it wouldn't be "found" considering it is inaccessible.

The Nephilim is where the idea of aliens originated from. It is also no coincidence that fallen angels are beings whom descended from the heavens to earth; much like "aliens" whom also descend from the "heavens" to earth. So, people are purposely being misled in my opinion. The Bible does not say God created only humans, but also "non-human intelligent beings" which are angels.

These ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greece, and China for example, were paying homage to Atlantis and their god--Lucifer. The Nephilim's advanced knowledge is also where all of the Hermetic knowledge used by these civilizations and the source of the "alien" technology came from. This is the reason the pyramids follow the same sacred geometry all over the world, among many other monuments. Not only the geometry, but also the specific places of which some pyramids are located are to help preserve their existence over many years, and prevents them from being destroyed by the elements. The Bible definitely speaks of these Nephilim and their earthly deception, but they are not to be confused with aliens.
Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:10:05 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy7

January 04, 2012, 10:53:56 PM
 There is alot of info on this subject and I suggest everyone whose interested to research it.

Edit: It is believed by many people that these civilizations were descendants of the Nephilim; hence the higher intelligence.
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:56:34 AM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

January 05, 2012, 12:20:31 AM
Suzy7,  Think about who could have built the pyramids and other amazing structures.  They must have had technology that we still don't have.    They also had pictures of  aliens and flying saucers in artwork and in various places.  Also, what about all the crop circles ?   There are many witnesses, and people who worked for the government etc. who have given interviews and wrote books.    Some may be fiction but I don't think they are all lying.  And what about ancient civilizations found such as Atlantis and other amazing structures around the world like Stonehenge for example.  Those stone pieces are HUGE and perfectly arranged.

GEOTHERMAL CONCRETE. That's how the Great Pyramids were constructed so quickly, with small blocks within. You can see in Heiroglyphics, palm fronds inbetween, as they pour. And, at the site. Each large concrete stone has even dispersal of fossils - that's how it's been determined it's cement!

A guy now owns the patent, after taking core samples, and simply reverse engineering the process. Gypsum, Lyme, sand, water plus a few other natural products are needed, and the concrete reaches the temperature needed in the slurry, then it cools down - already in place!

And please, please  keep ol' satan out of the picture, when you speak of Atlantis - they had nothing to do with him. The Eye of Horus is Egyptian, nothing to do with anything bad.

Remember, some of these modern peeps have taken pieces of other books, sloppily pressed them together, and say, "Voila, it's new!"
The original books are out there, perhaps out of print. Find those, mostly by college professors, etc. I don't trust things coming out of viper's mouths, who have snake oil to sell! They pick pieces from all these different myths, religions, and don't even care that they're basically being a FALSE PROPHET by doing so, themselves. It's all about the all mighty dollar to them, remember that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:17:34 PM
Here are two interesting articles I found.

What  do you think about these two articles ?

1.  Death of the Phoenix
     Atlantis Rising

2.  And Sirius,Annunaki,Pyramid
     Ark of the Covenant

They talk about the original ark from Atlantis and how it was a promise between the sons of god and the sons of men.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 05, 2012, 08:33:10 PM
The first link did not work so I am trying it again.
If it doesn't work, try typing the name of the article on google.  It is very good with a lot of information about how the original ark was brought by the Anaki to Atlantis. 

The article is called, Death of the Phoenix Rising

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions