pants

:)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Be strong ,we are going towards THE LIGHT OF TRUTH."
Oh, that is a day I hunger for  :cry:  :-* !!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DMIz6fnQ-4&feature=g-u&context=G274f019FUAAAAAAAAAA[/youtube]
Thank you for posting Applehead. It's a beautiful "keep the faith" message  /bravo/

HOPE, BELIEVE and L.O.V.E.

Oh....where's my post gone pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pants

:)
"Be strong ,we are going towards THE LIGHT OF TRUTH."
Oh, that is a day I hunger for  :cry:  :-* !!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DMIz6fnQ-4&feature=g-u&context=G274f019FUAAAAAAAAAA[/youtube]
Thank you for posting Applehead. It's a beautiful "keep the faith" message  /bravo/

HOPE, BELIEVE and L.O.V.E.

Oh....where's my post gone pale/
Mr Big Shot....you make me laugh everytime....thankyou xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey applehead........
What a great video you posted once again!  Why the  :cry: ?  It's a new day and a new dawn.  We have been given such a gift through this hoax.  I know it's difficult to keep that faith, that hope, that love going at times.  However, when I see videos like these, they pump me up and get me back on track.  Things are brighter than ever and we are part of something much larger than ourselves.  While most of the world is sleeping to the facts of this hoax, we are wide awake and in the know.....it's a gift.  One that I have loved sharing over the last 2.5 years.  At the end it shows Paris with Ellen.....did Ellen give her that director's chair?  Just wondering. 

This Bon Jovi thing is really interesting.  It almost feels like the whole thing was a test run of sorts.  Here is a picture I found of the two of them:

This picture has TMZ run on it...yet I found it on the site:

So, back to the video and the message of hope behind it.  Your videos that you post are always so filled with hope and love.  I truly appreciate all your efforts and help with this marvelous adventure.....applehead, you're awesome!
Look to the stars tonight and make a special wish....keep that faith, hope and love alive!  Sending hugs to you!

mrbigshot said:

"In a world filled with pants, we must still dare to put them on. in a society filled with laughter, we must still reach attainable heights of hysterical epiphanies and laugh like we never laughed before.

happy 2012!"

You crack me up.......indeed, we must put on those pants, zip them up tight.....my only hope is that they are not too tight after all these Holiday treats I have enjoyed.  They might just split the seem when the laughter kicks in  :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

Blessings Always

Hy Wish  :) !!!! I was crying tears of joy  :) and you made me verry happy with the things you wrote there,thank you  :)  !!!
I'm glad that someone likes my posts lol  :lol: ,cause lately I was laughing alot  :lol:  :lol: :lol: !!! I mean I try not to be so ,so serious you know  geek/ ,after all Michael said not to be worry and to be nervous,cause it's an ADVENTURE,A WONDERFUL ADVENTURE  :)  penguin/ !!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuWKdOm6aXI[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions