Luna did a great JOB ,as always  8-) .Very fishy that 2 jurors had changed their minds about the verdict,after 2 months ,no  :?  albino/ ??? I mean in the begining they were absolutely sure that Michael is innocent,then ,they changed their minds  :shock: ????? What is this suppose to mean??? MORE CONTRADICTIONS or what  /cook/ ??? Didn't we had already alot of them  /judge/  WTF?? ??? If they thought Michael was guilty ,why in the world ,they found him not quilty in the end of the trial  crash/  ???? Something is not right here and more than that, one of the 2 jurors that changed her mind after the verdinct,admitted that she frequently winked in court, at Michael's mother Katherine ,and "EXCHANGED WARDEROBE TIPS"   :?  :shock: OMG! ,in order to weare the same colors on certain days   /cook/  :shock:  :shock:   :shock: !!!!!! Sounds familiar with the colors no  geek/  ::) ????
One more thing that I think I find very fishy ,is Stacey Brown,the Jackson family "friend"  /cook/ .When he was asked if he writes his own books,he clearly say "NO,I'm NOT "!!!!! Helooo  afraid/ !!!!!!! If he is not the one who writes his books then WHO IS IT  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: ????? BOOKS,BOOKS and BOOKS again  /cook/  :lol: !!!! Familiar again,no  :roll: ????

What DID happen (to Michael Jackson) after the trial? part 7 "The 2 jurors & Mesereau"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUGdj5du6BU[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Another great video! Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another great video! Thanks!

Yes Mjonmind the video is great and an EYE OPENer for FUTURE EVENTS lol  :lol: ,that are taking place since 2009  albino/   8-) !!!
No one noticed but I remember very WELL the rumors that circulated then,in 2005 .Both Jermanine and Joseph ,were very concerned about Michael's health,lol  :lol:  geek/ !!! Even in the so called Jackson family friend's book,Stacey Brown,it was written that Michael will not live not even 10 years  :shock: .Another PREDICTION,or another COINCIDENCE  :roll: ??????

I don't think Michael Jackson will be alive in 10 years time.It's amazing to me that what happened to Elvis,hasn't happened to him :shock: .He lives on an edge.He's bound to crash and burn .He's 87 pounds and 6 foot tall-that's unhealthy.I don't think he has it in him to take his own life .I don't see him putting a gun to his head.It'll be an accidental overdose-something like that  :shock:  :shock:  OMG! .It's the most  tragic story in pop music history- and he is not dead yet  afraid/ .

Keep in mind that this words were "spoken" in 2005,lol,and "COINCIDENTALLY" ,happened in 2009 .Wow what a coincidence,no  :roll:  :lol: ???? And please let's not forget that Stacey Brown admitted ,he didn't wrote the BOOK  :shock: !!!!
The healthy problem part is not new,lol,Michael is a MASTER at that,lol.Jermaine already told us,recently.Michael is a big 'Fan of Food" and a friend of Michael recently told this to Piers Morgan.I will make a post about this soon  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

I only payed attention to Tom Mesereau  respect/  and NOT to the 2 jurors or Stacey Brown, because they can't convince me. I don't know if Stacy Brown actually said the things which are written, e.g. about MJ's health, because they taste like sensation too much. It seems that the jurors tend to like sensation too. suspicious//

L.O.V.E. 
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:35:17 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I only payed attention to Tom Mesereau  respect/  and NOT to the 2 jurors or Stacey Brown, because they can't convince me. I don't know if Stacy Brown actually said the things which are written, e.g. about MJ's health, because they tast like sensation too much. It seems that the jurors tend to like sensation too. suspicious//

L.O.V.E. 

TOUCHE Everlast  8-)  albino/ !!!! Alot of SENSATION lately,no   /cook/  :lol:  geek/ ??? Oh wait what in the heck I'm talking about here  :????? LATELY or in the last 20 years  8-)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  !!!!! OMG I'm absolutely in LOVE with CONTROVERSY  mj_bad/ !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So are these two backsliders still alive or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions