Re: Jason now forced to move...
May 13, 2010, 06:23:12 PM
I know in my heart no way is Michael gay!!!
Just how i feel
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

May 13, 2010, 08:50:37 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Maybe Michael was gay...   but he spent his entire life hiding in the closet and denying it.

Terrified of his religion, of his parents reaction, the medias reaction and his fans reaction.

The way Jason has been treated, i can see why he would have been terrified to come out.  Seem in some parts of the World and in some societie and cultures its still not accepted.

Just putting that thought out there..   I dont know what is true and what isnt.

Spending a life in suppression could explain the changing appearance and plastic surgery (self hatred), the mannequins, the intense loneliness and feelings that no-one understood him, his fear of his father, his struggle with religion.

Interesting how Jason has to flee the country and live in hiding..  and yet Dr Murray, he man charged with manslaughter of MJ, stays where he is and continues working as normal.  No hiding for him.

Maybe Michael put this story out there to gauge reaction..   maybe he wants to come back as completely who he is, honest and true..  ever thought of that?

I really don't know why you take this into consideration. There have been tons of women who claim to have had a relationship with Michael, there are many more people who claim he's had relationships with women, but when some attention seeking idiot hits the news and IAN HALPERIN claims Michael had gay lovers, you immediately consider that might be true? Why would they be any more credible than the many, many people who claim the opposite? The thing is that Ian Halperin is a proven liar, and that Jason, had he been Michael's love, would not expose and exploit Michael like that, unless Michael was very, very stupid when it came to trusting and loving that man.

Exactly...Michael is clearly NOT GAY...why R we even considering this to be literal truth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

May 14, 2010, 02:15:57 PM
Michael is Michael. I think we ALL need to ignore these types of articles and move on and stop starting threads about it. Not singleing out any one person at all, but clearly Jason is out for attention and he's getting alot of it. He got his wish.

Why dont we give MJ his wish and not discuss it anymore. If MJ wanted us to know about his sex life, he would have told us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 14, 2010, 02:18:25 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Michael is Michael. I think we ALL need to ignore these types of articles and move on and stop starting threads about it. Not singleing out any one person at all, but clearly Jason is out for attention and he's getting alot of it. He got his wish.

Why dont we give MJ his wish and not discuss it anymore. If MJ wanted us to know about his sex life, he would have told us.

agree with you 100% 8-)  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 15, 2010, 12:20:30 PM
It's so sad that even now , that Michael is ''dead'' for the world, people still want to earn money on his name and reputation..... People are disgusting....I'm so sick about the whole  ''a source says'',a friend of friend claims'' etc.... They should have some respect to Michael's children and to his dignity!! He always was a low profile celebrity and a man with respect ! If Michael really passed let him rest in peace and  if he stills alive,just LEAVE HIM ALONE for f**ck sake!!!! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 12:27:21 PM
Quote from: "lacta89"
It's so sad that even now , that Michael is ''dead'' for the world, people still want to earn money on his name and reputation..... People are disgusting....I'm so sick about the whole  ''a source says'',a friend of friend claims'' etc.... They should have some respect to Michael's children and to his dignity!! He always was a low profile celebrity and a man with respect ! If Michael really passed let him rest in peace and  if he stills alive,just LEAVE HIM ALONE for f**ck sake!!!! :evil:

you're right...people are cruel and only think about money and their own personal gain :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

May 15, 2010, 01:30:59 PM
Straight, gay or bi - who cares?  We all love Michael - the person - and all that he stands for.  I

agree with Jacksonologist, we should stop giving attention to these types of articles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 06:01:37 PM
Quote from: "lacta89"

Exactly.
This is also the reason why I don't feel sorry at all for that Jason person if he's forced to move. Even better; he gets what he deserves for telling lies about a person who is not in the position to defend himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

mumof3

May 15, 2010, 06:21:46 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

You have got it right  you have had hit the nail on the head .

too me it does not matter not unless it was aid for money.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 15, 2010, 06:23:45 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Maybe Michael was gay...   but he spent his entire life hiding in the closet and denying it.

Terrified of his religion, of his parents reaction, the medias reaction and his fans reaction.

The way Jason has been treated, i can see why he would have been terrified to come out.  Seem in some parts of the World and in some societie and cultures its still not accepted.

Just putting that thought out there..   I dont know what is true and what isnt.

Spending a life in suppression could explain the changing appearance and plastic surgery (self hatred), the mannequins, the intense loneliness and feelings that no-one understood him, his fear of his father, his struggle with religion.

Interesting how Jason has to flee the country and live in hiding..  and yet Dr Murray, he man charged with manslaughter of MJ, stays where he is and continues working as normal.  No hiding for him.

Maybe Michael put this story out there to gauge reaction..   maybe he wants to come back as completely who he is, honest and true..  ever thought of that?

good points  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

mumof3

May 15, 2010, 06:34:51 PM
I suppose he did get money for saying what he said but it still does seem strange to me that he is running in fear and Dr Murray isnt ,If it is true Michael must have been going through hell to keep his public in his mind happy with him bless him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions