Lenny Kravitz:
"Michael was a BEAUTIFUL BEING  :) ,extremely proffesional  8-) ,a perfectionist,still having the passion all those years later.......work all day and night ,come back the next day,all day and night.He hadn't lost that...a GREAT FATHER  :)  :-*  respect/ He was amazing with his children ..............and he was FUNNY  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: (yes like I wouldn't knew that  :roll:  geek/  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol: ),and he CAN EAT more than you think :shock:  :lol: (Piers Morgan: Really?  :roll:  :lol:  ) ........The GREATEST EVER 8-)  8-)  8-) ........"

Lenny Kravitz about Michael Jackson (Piers Morgan Tonight, CNN, 2011.12.21)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQKmkYwQED0&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :cry:  Thanks dearest Applehead for sharing this   bearhug   ....are the same things that we all think but it is beautiful to feel to read them from others   typing/  .....Michael  is only, fantastic, wonderful...   bearhug moonwalk_/we are very fortunate...

Love you all   moonwalk_/  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Thank you Apple :)
This is a recent interview. Makes you wonder why this part of the interview was about MJ? Okay, MJ and Lenny were (are) friends and I remember an interview with Lenny about Michael and about Lenny's featuring on the song "Can't Make it Another Day" of the "Michael" album last year. But what is the reason they talked about Michael now? That he still IS the greatest EVER and that we should to keep that in mind ;)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Great interview - thank you for sharing. It warms my heart to see the genuine love and admiration shown towards Michael. It's also nice that the truth is getting out about Michael...slowly but surely.

I think that Pierce is a MJ fan but he also knows that Michael = money and ratings so he's for sure going to ask the questions.

Love and blessings to each of you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:cry:  Thanks dearest Applehead for sharing this   bearhug   ....are the same things that we all think but it is beautiful to feel to read them from others   typing/  .....Michael  is only, fantastic, wonderful...   bearhug moonwalk_/we are very fortunate...

Love you all   moonwalk_/  :D

Oh Blankie did you just called me dearest  :shock:  :cry: ???? Thank you from the bottom of my heart cause this really means alot to me  :)   bearhug !!!
The interview with Lenny Kravitz is awesome  :) .I don't know if you noticed ,but at one point Piers is trying to ask Lenny something,and I think that it was about Michael's "death".Lenny didn't stop,lol and said Michael was a FUNNY man  :lol: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is for sure finding out who his true friends are and who has his back. It's been an interesting situation at times listening to people talk about Michael.

It still amazes me how one person says Michael was a hard worker who worked long hours yet someone else would say he only stayed a few hours each day and then left. The inconsistencies continue...

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

This is a recent interview. Makes you wonder why this part of the interview was about MJ? Okay, MJ and Lenny were (are) friends and I remember an interview with Lenny about Michael and about Lenny's featuring on the song "Can't Make it Another Day" of the "Michael" album last year. But what is the reason they talked about Michael now? That he still IS the greatest EVER and that we should to keep that in mind ;)

L.O.V.E.

Good point you bring Everlast  :) !!.Yes I was wondering myself,why now ???
Wait and see,cause the interwiev gets very intresting when they talk about racism,his father (who abandoned him  :cry: ),and about his habbit on smoking pot  :shock:  :lol:  geek/  .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is for sure finding out who his true friends are and who has his back. It's been an interesting situation at times listening to people talk about Michael.

It still amazes me how one person says Michael was a hard worker who worked long hours yet someone else would say he only stayed a few hours each day and then left. The inconsistencies continue...

Blessings

Voice you are right and the CONTRADICTIONS are not over,I'm sure  8-) .You said about him being a hard worker ,but how about his habit to eat,lol  geek/ ??? Lenny said to Piers that he can eat more than he thinks ,lol  :lol:  :mrgreen:  albino/ !!
You see another CONTRADICTION, lol cause we know the stupid news about him not eating and his weight ,during This is it "rehearsals".
Anyway here is the "rest" of the interwiev regarding Michael and how Lenny found out about Michael's "death",but unfortunately there is just an audio of it  :mrgreen: :

Lenny Kravitz about Michael Jackson (Piers Morgan Tonight, CNN, 2011.12.21) full-only Audio
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Su-n80UQM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In the interwiev with Lenny Kravitz it was also a moment when they talked about his relation with his father.Here is the video for the ones who wants to see it.

Lenny Kravitz remembers the moment his dad walked out: "It was really detrimental"

Tonight Piers Morgan sits down with Lenny Kravitz for the hour to talk about the love of his life, his parents and much more. Kravitz's parents split up because his dad had a long history of cheating. When his dad was getting ready to move out he walked up to Kravitz and "he said, 'You'll do it, too.'   :shock:  :( And he walked out," describes Kravitz.

His dad's words really stuck with him after his dad left and inevitably it did affect him. "There were times where I did not behave properly," he says. "But I did let him know that it was really detrimental." Tune in at 9pm ET/PT for the full interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

I'm wondering why we never heard such kind comments from MJ's friends before he "died"? Were they edited out of shows because it wasn't "cool" to talk about Michael positively? Or were they saying nice things and I just didn't pay attention? Sadly, I didn't pay much attention to MJ related things until he "died". So I mostly only remember the negative things that were reported.

I'm happy that such nice things are being said publicly about him now. And almost everyone that knew him personally says how kind, polite, generous, and professional he was. Not to mention the fact that he was a perfectionist and a musical genius. Hopefully more and more people are listening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

I'm wondering why we never heard such kind comments from MJ's friends before he "died"? Were they edited out of shows because it wasn't "cool" to talk about Michael positively? Or were they saying nice things and I just didn't pay attention? Sadly, I didn't pay much attention to MJ related things until he "died". So I mostly only remember the negative things that were reported.

I'm happy that such nice things are being said publicly about him now. And almost everyone that knew him personally says how kind, polite, generous, and professional he was. Not to mention the fact that he was a perfectionist and a musical genius. Hopefully more and more people are listening.

Believe me that I'm wondering the same thing my friend  /cook/ .Just look here what this famous people had to say about "The King of Pop" ,"after",but I'm wondering why now and not then  :? ???

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

L.O.V.E.

Good point you bring Everlast  :) !!.Yes I was wondering myself,why now ???
Wait and see,cause the interwiev gets very intresting when they talk about racism,his father (who abandoned him  :cry: ),and about his habbit on smoking pot  :shock:  :lol:  geek/  .

I tried to find that part of the interview, but I didn't succeed. I love to hear & watch Lenny Kravitz sing and talk lol. When I listened to the audio at 2:55 he recalled the interview with Jane Fonda about Michael's death  confused/. And I remember that interview too. Now, it's interesting why Lenny found that interesting..., can you still follow me haha  lolol/ Check out the interview:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenxA79vm0A [/youtube]

L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

In the interwiev with Lenny Kravitz it was also a moment when they talked about his relation with his father.Here is the video for the ones who wants to see it.

Lenny Kravitz remembers the moment his dad walked out: "It was really detrimental"

Tonight Piers Morgan sits down with Lenny Kravitz for the hour to talk about the love of his life, his parents and much more. Kravitz's parents split up because his dad had a long history of cheating. When his dad was getting ready to move out he walked up to Kravitz and "he said, 'You'll do it, too.'   :shock:  :( And he walked out," describes Kravitz.

His dad's words really stuck with him after his dad left and inevitably it did affect him. "There were times where I did not behave properly," he says. "But I did let him know that it was really detrimental." Tune in at 9pm ET/PT for the full interview.

Oh thanks you posted it - probably while I was typing lol  typing/. I'll watch it       bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

I think it's very brave of Lenny to share his feelings about his father. It is quite deep :cry: and it is admirable how he was coping with it and how he changed this negative experience into something positive. He learned from it and he's able to self reflect his own disbehaviours, which is respectable. Although, he forgives his father he still thinks it's tetrimental, which I can understand completely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

and about his habbit on smoking pot  :shock:  geek/ :lol: .

I missed that part too  :lol: geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions