trublu

Re: New sister-site for religious discussions
December 28, 2011, 05:24:43 AM
Can I ask if all religions can be discussed there and will it be possible to debate atheist belief? I would not want to offend anyone if it is mainly a christian themed forum. I always debate with respect so that would not be a problem.

EDIT: you can ignore my question, I just re read the OP and I can see that you have welcomed this type of discussion. Sorry.
Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:26:19 AM by trublu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2011, 08:31:45 AM
hey souza!!
will you be putting a link on this main forum under sister sites? like mjbeatz?
i enjoy learning other religions, beliefs and others interpretations so again thank you!!..
huggs n love n faith to all  bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

December 28, 2011, 09:29:46 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey souza!!
i enjoy learning other religions, beliefs and others interpretations so again thank you!!..
suzz

The link is already there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

December 28, 2011, 10:24:16 AM
I registered.  I believe in God but I never had a religious upbringing (I think my family went to church for a year or two at most) so I might not be able to contribute a lot as my knowledge is somewhat lacking, compared to others here.  I'm reading a Bible at the moment to help myself understand better (I read it when I was like 14-15 years old but that's now 14-15 years ago, lol).  So while I may not post a lot on the sister site, I do plan on reading a lot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2011, 10:36:48 AM
hey souza!!
suzz

The link is already there.
i guess what im tryin to ask is..the only way i can see it is when i click on sister sites its self...i thought maybe you would put a link under sister sites that already
reads as ..the conrad murray..mj beatz radio..under that maybe?...sorry not able to explain myself better.. :oops:
huggs n love n faith to all.. bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

December 28, 2011, 12:46:50 PM
So, MJ faked his death so we can all learn more about the Bible? Alright.........
i detect a mocking tone in your post.   
 i am sorry if my find my 'understanding' comical - but i believe it with every part of my being.

I'm not meaning to mock anyone. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was putting you down. That was not my intent. I'm mainly questioning TS. I truly believe that if TS was an insider and knew what was going down behind the scenes, his focus would not change.

Is the purpose of the hoax to learn about the Bible? NWO? Illuminati? To take down the crooks in the music industry? To take down the crooked doctors who prescribe too many meds to celebrities? Which is it? We've been lead down so many paths.

I just feel like TS has "guessed" many possible reasons for the hoax so that if and when we find out the truth he's right no matter what.

I equate that to a student picking all 4 answers on a multiple choice test. Yes, they picked the right answer, but they've also picked the wrong answers as well. Does it mean they know the answer to the question?

Now...I'm going to bow out of these TIAI threads as to not disturb the peace. I will continue with my beliefs as everyone else will continue with theirs. Take care!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

~Souza~Topic starter

December 28, 2011, 01:18:14 PM
So, MJ faked his death so we can all learn more about the Bible? Alright.........
 i am sorry if my find my 'understanding' comical - but i believe it with every part of my being.

I'm not meaning to mock anyone. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was putting you down. That was not my intent. I'm mainly questioning TS. I truly believe that if TS was an insider and knew what was going down behind the scenes, his focus would not change.

Is the purpose of the hoax to learn about the Bible? NWO? Illuminati? To take down the crooks in the music industry? To take down the crooked doctors who prescribe too many meds to celebrities? Which is it? We've been lead down so many paths.

I just feel like TS has "guessed" many possible reasons for the hoax so that if and when we find out the truth he's right no matter what.

I equate that to a student picking all 4 answers on a multiple choice test. Yes, they picked the right answer, but they've also picked the wrong answers as well. Does it mean they know the answer to the question?

Now...I'm going to bow out of these TIAI threads as to not disturb the peace. I will continue with my beliefs as everyone else will continue with theirs. Take care!

Did it ever occur to you that all that stuff might be LINKED to one another? That there is not just one simple reason? That this is a genius plan to tackle ALL of those subjects?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2011, 03:05:08 PM
You know, a lot of people were discouraged after reading Frank Casico’s book, but I wasn’t.  If it told me anything, it told me that Michael will do what ever he is led to do regardless of what anyone else thinks about it.  And he has been known to disappear when he wants to change the tone of things with no appologies.  That being said, if Michael did not want to do those concerts and felt they woud intefere with what he deemed of mor importance with time constrictions  (he said 4 years and he meant it!) then him disappearing to accomplish what was on his heart doesn’t sound so impossible to me.  Maybe he would have done the shows had the number remained at 10, giving him his needed time to do what he saw as his destined work.  But after them being upped to 50 and very probably more in the long run, I think it is possible that he said to hell with this, I’ve got other things of a more urgent nature to attend. No matter what people believe about Michael and his handlers, etc. he was his own boss at the end of the day and he exercised his authority as he saw fit.  I love that. 

I do believe that Michael was destined to do everything he did.  I believe he was a messenger.  I always call him an earth angel, a godsend.  I don’t see him allowing ANYTHING to get in the way of him completing what he had to do.  Four years.  Haven’t you noticed the increased movement of people doing good things?  It’s like the season or the age of giving.  Maybe this is what Michael wanted to see happen.  I don’t believe there woud have been such a dramatic turnaround without his message stamped on the hearts of people.  I believe if this be the case that he thought it out and knew that the only way to get people to turn their attention away from frivolous gossip about him and the endless attacks on his character stealing the light and taking away from his true message,  was for him to take himself out of the picture and let the message of what he stood for sink in.  It did.  It has.  Maybe this is what he wanted to see happen.  The words “all for love” “BeLieve” “Heal the World” “love the children”, “save the planet” and so on, is EVERYWHERE that wonderful, kind, loving deeds are being done on so many levels.  No one can convince me that these messages are not powered, consciously or sub consciously, by none other than Mr. Michael Jackson.  He HAD to remove himself in order for his voice to be heard.  Time was running out and he didn’t have that much to give to the 0-2 Arena project.  So he made a decision.  He was willing to accept the sacrifice.  The one that was dearest to his own heart.  To “die” in order that we might wake up and save ourselves. 

Didn’t Jesus on a different level in a different time do the same thing? respect/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

anewfan

December 28, 2011, 03:38:21 PM

Did it ever occur to you that all that stuff might be LINKED to one another? That there is not just one simple reason? That this is a genius plan to tackle ALL of those subjects?

I guess anything is possible. I just hope some of our questions are answered in the end and that this big crazy puzzle makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal