You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2011—Artisan News Service is reporting that 3 unreleased songs between Michael Jackson and Queen frontman, Freddie Mercury will soon see the light of day. Surviving Queen members, Roger Taylor and Brian May have gotten permission from the Michael Jackson estate
to release the three songs. They were recorded in the early 80s, while both of the two singers were at the pinnacle of their careers.

Michael Jackson/ Freddie Mercury collaboration

The tracks are still being tinkered with, and according to the report, the Michael Jackson/ Freddie Mercury unreleased songs should hit the shelves sometime in 2012. No release date has been confirmed for that as of yet.

Freddie Mercury was the flamboyant lead singer for the band, Queen. The group—lead by his vocals—became known for its big rock anthem sounds. In 2005, he was voted the greatest male singer of all time, according to a poll conducted by MTV2 and Blender. He died of complications brought on by the AIDS virus on November 24, 1991.

Michael Jackson was known as the King of Pop and got his start singing with his brothers in the group, the Jackson 5. His solo career got started in 1971. During the 1980s, Michael Jackson's star burned bright with the release of his Thriller album, which became the best-selling album of all time. It is estimated that the album sold between 65 and 100 million copies. Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

or perhaps it was MJ himself who approved it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

December 28, 2011—Artisan News Service is reporting that 3 unreleased songs between Michael Jackson and Queen frontman, Freddie Mercury will soon see the light of day. Surviving Queen members, Roger Taylor and Brian May have gotten permission from the Michael Jackson estate
to release the three songs. They were recorded in the early 80s, while both of the two singers were at the pinnacle of their careers.

Michael Jackson/ Freddie Mercury collaboration

The tracks are still being tinkered with, and according to the report, the Michael Jackson/ Freddie Mercury unreleased songs should hit the shelves sometime in 2012. No release date has been confirmed for that as of yet.

Freddie Mercury was the flamboyant lead singer for the band, Queen. The group—lead by his vocals—became known for its big rock anthem sounds. In 2005, he was voted the greatest male singer of all time, according to a poll conducted by MTV2 and Blender. He died of complications brought on by the AIDS virus on November 24, 1991.

Michael Jackson was known as the King of Pop and got his start singing with his brothers in the group, the Jackson 5. His solo career got started in 1971. During the 1980s, Michael Jackson's star burned bright with the release of his Thriller album, which became the best-selling album of all time. It is estimated that the album sold between 65 and 100 million copies. Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009.

Thanks for this news Australian  :) !!!
I have a couple a things to say about this news :mrgreen: .First of all this news is not new and I don't know why it keeps re-emerging over and over again ,lol  :mrgreen:  :lol:  albino/  .This people must be kinda goofy or they are simply indecisive  geek/ .Here is what Roger Taylor said the last time about this songs,and this was in 2 december  :mrgreen: :

“I’ve got to tell you, there won’t be an album. There’s just not enough and the last thing I want to do is have a sort of barrel-scraping exercise. But there’s a couple of great tracks that Freddie recorded with Michael Jackson that Brian and I are working on and they are good. So at some point they will surface I think when we feel it’s a good moment. I don’t really want to ride any sort of wave there. So that’s an interesting thing, but that will be probably later some point next year.”

Roger Taylor
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Billie_Jean13

trivia fact:did you guys know that freddie mercury's favourite band was in fact the jacksons???

totally off-topic moment but when Freddie was mentioned i just thought id point it out.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

trivia fact:did you guys know that freddie mercury's favourite band was in fact the jacksons???

totally off-topic moment but when Freddie was mentioned i just thought id point it out.

Thank you for the info Billie J.  :)  ,I didn't knew that,wow super cool  8-) !!!
Well it seems that Freddie was not the only one who loved The Jacksons,Lenny Kravitz also is a fan,lol  :) !!!
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:08:34 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello  :)  :-* !!!
It seems that there are some fresh news about Michael and  Queen  8-) !!!!

Artisan News Service is reporting that 3 unreleased songs between Michael Jackson and Queen frontman, Freddie Mercury will soon see the light of day.
The tracks are still being tinkered with, and according to the report, the Michael Jackson / Freddie Mercury unreleased songs should hit the shelves sometime in 2012. No release date has been confirmed for that as of yet.

:shock:  8-)

It looks so cool and I can't wait to hear "I want to BREAK FREE"  8-)  :)  penguin/  !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pick the most handsome man.... bet you cant. lol.. *wink*

love you mj
Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 05:39:13 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Michael Jackson Duets With Freddie Mercury Set for Release

By Erin Coulehan | Rolling Stone – 6 hours ago

Three duets that Michael Jackson recorded with Queen singer Freddie Mercury 30 years ago will finally see an official release later this year. According to The Times of London, the demos were recorded in 1983 at Jackson's home studio, but a larger project never came to fruition due to the singers' conflicting schedules.

"They were great songs, but the problem was time – as we were both very busy at that period," Mercury said in an excerpt from Mercury: An Intimate Biography of Freddie Mercury.

Jackson told Rolling Stone that he was a fan of Mercury's, and that Mercury had reached out to him about the possibility of working together on the Jacksons' next album in 1983.

A studio session was set up and the two recorded three songs, but Queen's manager, Jim "Miami" Beach, recalls that the duo's meeting was a bit tumultuous. "Mercury rang me and said: 'Miami, dear, can you get over here? You've got to get me out of here, I'm recording with a llama,'" said Beach.

The songs,"There Must Be More to Life Than This," "State of Shock" and "Victory" (which provided the title of the Jacksons' 1984 album), were recorded but weren't cleared for release until 2011.

Queen guitarist Brian May confirmed that the tracks will be released this fall, and added that the songs are "exciting, challenging, emotionally taxing. But cool."

:icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

woohooo!! Can't wait!! My two favorite!!! :penguin: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My two favorites as well!  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Wow thanks for sharing, I can't wait to hear it, btw Michael what are you pointing out with your finger?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions