Admended Death Certificate

• on: December 25, 2009, 11:48:22 AM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Secret Dove

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Secret Dove

Re: Admended Death Certificate

• on: December 25, 2009, 02:48:46 PM
What does this mean? What was amended? I don't see anything new added... :?

Here's the one I'm looking at:http://http://www2.tbo.com/exposure/full/2009/07/07/5996_michael-jackson-death-certificate.jpg

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :shock:

Offline MJJ1982

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982

• on: December 25, 2009, 02:58:00 PM
I've never seen this before, and I don't know what to think... It gives me not a good feeling at all.
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lisap27

• on: December 25, 2009, 03:02:26 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
I've never seen this before, and I don't know what to think... It gives me not a good feeling at all.

my thoughts exactly!! :( i feel like things are coming to an end.. seems to be more negative stuff lately.. :(

Offline MJJ1982

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJJ1982

• on: December 25, 2009, 03:08:03 PM
Six months further now, and (except for the beginning) I've been a believer all the time. I still believe, don't get me wrong, but a part of me keeps saying that there is a chance that he really has died... And things like this admended dc are having a bad influence on my faith...
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Offline pollyanna

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by pollyanna

• on: December 25, 2009, 04:26:11 PM
But they say there are six death certificates out there why so many. I think he is still alive

Offline Another_Part_of_Me

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Another_Part_of_Me

• on: December 25, 2009, 04:37:58 PM
Any DC is invalid if the person is alive :} So I wouldn't pay much attention to this piece of paper.

K.
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Offline Miss.Peppers

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Miss.Peppers

• on: December 25, 2009, 04:39:20 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
its the second page.. where it says deffered.. theres a colume at the side with the ammended details and it includes HOMICIDE

so should someone be arrested for this..  :shock:

My thoughts exactly.. but what do we have instead?  Dr Murray happily back at work and making money off MJ by signing a TV deal.    :o
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Offline SPAKKLE29FUL

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SPAKKLE29FUL

• on: December 25, 2009, 04:41:24 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Any DC is invalid if the person is alive :} So I wouldn't pay much attention to this piece of paper.

K.
i am with you here mj is not dead keep the faith

Offline the_gloved_one

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by the_gloved_one

• on: December 25, 2009, 04:55:25 PM
To my understanding this is only an interim death cert not the official copy. If the cause of "death" was not established within reasonable certainty it is marked as "deferred", is there a DC floating around without this?
How can it be a homicide without any arrests? This is so confusing!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:06:26 PM by the_gloved_one »

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lisap27

• on: December 25, 2009, 05:03:19 PM
this is why i'm confused!! i read on another thread that you cannot fake a death certificate!!

now i think you probably could.. when you think about the mafia etc etc.. not that i'm saying their involved.. god no.. but to have a signature and the stamp on the bottom.. i'm not sure..

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tinker_bell

• on: December 25, 2009, 05:06:02 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
its the second page.. where it says deffered.. theres a colume at the side with the ammended details and it includes HOMICIDE

so should someone be arrested for this..  :shock:

mmm... this is amended DC as of 1 September. And at that time i remember it was ruled as homicide by LAPD, that's why we all were expecting Murray to be arrested. But later, out of the blue, it was ruled as MANSLAUGHTER and investigation went on (btw, there is an option Pending investigation in the DC, they could as well choose that one). And we all know about the famous resignation of Chief Bratton. Something happened around that time, but seriously could they just go like "Oh sh*t, we ruled it homicide too quickly, let's do some investigation fist!" How amateur would be that??

And yes, you sure can fake a DC! It can also be amended within 3 years after it's issued:

http://www.deathreference.com/Da-Em/Dea ... icate.html

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Offline ClineMJJ

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ClineMJJ

• on: December 26, 2009, 04:40:50 AM
Well, I think this DC is a pure fake, look at the name, it says the death is a homicide but none is arrested yet, Latoya said that she signed the DC, a DC can be faked, This is an evidence... BUT, if this is not a fake, if this is the real Michael's death certificate, it means we are all stupids  :| But I don't think so  :D

"Si vous croyez que Michael Jackson est mort, c\'est qu\'il a tout simplement réussi."

Offline bad_girl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bad_girl

• on: December 26, 2009, 07:24:04 AM
not sure if this have been post but i can not upload picture to show, on mj DC the box where it says "date of last seen alive" is not filled, but on patrick swayze it is filled
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Offline MJhunny

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJhunny

• on: December 26, 2009, 11:21:26 AM
hi bad girl, is this what you mean???? pretty good find imo, i've checked patrick swayzes and that box is definetly filled in, i mean if he "died" 25th june shouldn't the box be filled in as such??????[attachment=0:17gsmn4w]5996_michael-jackson-death-certificate[1] (2).jpg[/attachment:17gsmn4w]
i've had to slice it considerably as the original size was way too big, but wow this is huge, am now looking for patrick's swayze's to do the same, stay tuned

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DontBelieveTheHype

• on: December 26, 2009, 11:25:21 AM
Things like this do make me doubt. But it makes no sense why Murray is still a free man.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Offline MJhunny

• Hoaxer

• on: December 26, 2009, 11:37:50 AM
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:236ezei8]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:236ezei8]

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer

• on: December 26, 2009, 11:45:40 AM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:1a1fm543]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:1a1fm543]

Maybe because Patrick Swayze spent his last moments with his family and the family was at his side when it happened. So they could say for sure.

In MJ case that was allegedly dr Murray who was the last to see MJ alive. And it is the man who refused to sight the DC and fleed the hospital the moment MJ was pronounced dead... so they didn't have a reliable source to fill that gap. IMO

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Offline MJhunny

• Hoaxer

• on: December 26, 2009, 11:52:01 AM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:2wvjnd3n]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:2wvjnd3n]

Maybe because Patrick Swayze spent his last moments with his family and the family was at his side when it happened. So they could say for sure.

In MJ case that was allegedly dr Murray who was the last to see MJ alive. And it is the man who refused to sight the DC and fleed the hospital the moment MJ was pronounced dead... so they didn't have a reliable source to fill that gap. IMO[/quo

surely they can say if he died on THAT DAY or not???????so date of last seen alive should have been fillled in as june 25
i mean we're talking hours here not days or weeks or months...

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer

• on: December 26, 2009, 12:02:04 PM
surely they can say if he died on THAT DAY or not???????so date of last seen alive should have been fillled in as june 25

i totally agree on that, but red tape can be really absurd sometimes. We are not sure of the DC procedures in that particular hospital, are we? who's filling it in? hospital stuff. who's providing the info - LaToya. Perhaps they need an eye witness... actually that raises the question was MJ ALIVE upon arrival of the paramedics (if we leave the hoax aside and look at te official version).

Offline MJhunny

• Hoaxer

• on: December 26, 2009, 12:06:13 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"

i totally agree on that, but red tape can be really absurd sometimes. We are not sure of the DC procedures in that particular hospital, are we? who's filling it in? hospital stuff. who's providing the info - LaToya. Perhaps they need an eye witness... actually that raises the question was MJ ALIVE upon arrival of the paramedics (if we leave the hoax aside and look at te official version).

this is what i'm saying: the dc is not filled in for the DATE of last seen alive not the TIME
so basically if we go with the version of mj being dead then according to the dc they did not fill it in because they don't know if he even died on that day???

Offline tinker_bell

• Hoaxer

• on: December 26, 2009, 12:17:21 PM

this is what i'm saying: the dc is not filled in for the DATE of last seen alive not the TIME
so basically if we go with the version of mj being dead then according to the dc they did not fill it in because they don't know if he even died on that day???

Mind-blowing, isn't it? Unless something happened in the night and Murray found him only in the morning when nothing could be done, in which case it's really hard to extablish the exact date. It's actually interesting, because they could have filled in June 24 when there were sure witnesses of MJ being alive and well. So either they need to be 100% factual (and if Murray didn't cooperate it makes sense), or they were afraid to raise more questions.

Offline bad_girl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bad_girl

• on: December 26, 2009, 12:42:55 PM
yes that's why i wanted to post the pictures, they could have filled in the date in, but of course they didn't because he is not dead at all!!!! :lol:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Offline shannychell

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by shannychell

• on: December 27, 2009, 04:26:52 PM
If anyone remembers  he was at rehearsals until after midnight so he was seen on the 25th so the date should have been filled in as Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega were just 2 people who saw him on the 25th