Re: Admended Death Certificate
December 26, 2009, 10:21:26 AM
hi bad girl, is this what you mean???? pretty good find imo, i've checked patrick swayzes and that box is definetly filled in, i mean if he "died" 25th june shouldn't the box be filled in as such??????[attachment=0:17gsmn4w]5996_michael-jackson-death-certificate[1] (2).jpg[/attachment:17gsmn4w]
i've had to slice it considerably as the original size was way too big, but wow this is huge, am now looking for patrick's swayze's to do the same, stay tuned
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 10:25:21 AM
Things like this do make me doubt. But it makes no sense why Murray is still a free man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 26, 2009, 10:37:50 AM
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:236ezei8]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:236ezei8]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 10:45:40 AM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:1a1fm543]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:1a1fm543]

Maybe because Patrick Swayze spent his last moments with his family and the family was at his side when it happened. So they could say for sure.

In MJ case that was allegedly dr Murray who was the last to see MJ alive. And it is the man who refused to sight the DC and fleed the hospital the moment MJ was pronounced dead... so they didn't have a reliable source to fill that gap. IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 26, 2009, 10:52:01 AM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:2wvjnd3n]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:2wvjnd3n]

Maybe because Patrick Swayze spent his last moments with his family and the family was at his side when it happened. So they could say for sure.

In MJ case that was allegedly dr Murray who was the last to see MJ alive. And it is the man who refused to sight the DC and fleed the hospital the moment MJ was pronounced dead... so they didn't have a reliable source to fill that gap. IMO[/quo

surely they can say if he died on THAT DAY or not???????so date of last seen alive should have been fillled in as june 25
i mean we're talking hours here not days or weeks or months...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 11:02:04 AM
surely they can say if he died on THAT DAY or not???????so date of last seen alive should have been fillled in as june 25

i totally agree on that, but red tape can be really absurd sometimes. We are not sure of the DC procedures in that particular hospital, are we? who's filling it in? hospital stuff. who's providing the info - LaToya. Perhaps they need an eye witness... actually that raises the question was MJ ALIVE upon arrival of the paramedics (if we leave the hoax aside and look at te official version).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 26, 2009, 11:06:13 AM

i totally agree on that, but red tape can be really absurd sometimes. We are not sure of the DC procedures in that particular hospital, are we? who's filling it in? hospital stuff. who's providing the info - LaToya. Perhaps they need an eye witness... actually that raises the question was MJ ALIVE upon arrival of the paramedics (if we leave the hoax aside and look at te official version).

this is what i'm saying: the dc is not filled in for the DATE of last seen alive not the TIME
so basically if we go with the version of mj being dead then according to the dc they did not fill it in because they don't know if he even died on that day???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 11:17:21 AM

this is what i'm saying: the dc is not filled in for the DATE of last seen alive not the TIME
so basically if we go with the version of mj being dead then according to the dc they did not fill it in because they don't know if he even died on that day???

Mind-blowing, isn't it? Unless something happened in the night and Murray found him only in the morning when nothing could be done, in which case it's really hard to extablish the exact date. It's actually interesting, because they could have filled in June 24 when there were sure witnesses of MJ being alive and well. So either they need to be 100% factual (and if Murray didn't cooperate it makes sense), or they were afraid to raise more questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 11:42:55 AM
yes that's why i wanted to post the pictures, they could have filled in the date in, but of course they didn't because he is not dead at all!!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

December 27, 2009, 03:26:52 PM
If anyone remembers  he was at rehearsals until after midnight so he was seen on the 25th so the date should have been filled in as Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega were just 2 people who saw him on the 25th
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 03:35:18 PM
Quote from: "shannychell"
If anyone remembers  he was at rehearsals until after midnight so he was seen on the 25th so the date should have been filled in as Randy Phillips and Kenny Ortega were just 2 people who saw him on the 25th

Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 27, 2009, 06:47:32 PM
Ok I was looking at the death certificates The one I posted and the one that Secretdove posted the address on hers saids  under Decedents Residence 4641 Hayvenhurst Avenue. I thought he lived at 100 N Carolwood dr
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

December 27, 2009, 06:52:50 PM
so this is patrick swayze death certificate, it is clearly filled in that he was last seen alive on 14th september, wow really bad girl great find!!!!!!!![attachment=0:jrxqegt3]Swayze_Death_Cert2[1].jpg[/attachment:jrxqegt3]

In MJ case that was allegedly dr Murray who was the last to see MJ alive. And it is the man who refused to sight the DC and fleed the hospital the moment MJ was pronounced dead... so they didn't have a reliable source to fill that gap. IMO
saw what you wrote right away and didn't take time to see if anyone else wrote the same thing, his chef saw him!  Anyone can vouch for that especially employees I am sure...His children as well....hmmmmm!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

December 28, 2009, 05:49:12 PM
So place of final disposition is in Forest Lawn dated on 7.7.2009...When the public memorial service was. His family was a half hour before the public memoril service started at Forest Lawn...for what, for the coffin? And where were they after the public memorial service?

And when was published that he has find his final rest at Forest Lawn... supposedly on September 3rd. They couldn´t show everything because the family controlled everything.  So who is making fun of us...The family the media...don´t let fool you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

MJJ1982

January 06, 2010, 02:49:44 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
So place of final disposition is in Forest Lawn dated on 7.7.2009...When the public memorial service was. His family was a half hour before the public memoril service started at Forest Lawn...for what, for the coffin? And where were they after the public memorial service?

And when was published that he has find his final rest at Forest Lawn... supposedly on September 3rd. They couldn´t show everything because the family controlled everything.  So who is making fun of us...The family the media...don´t let fool you!

I was just thinking.. The family went away right after the funeral on sep 3, they didn't go to his 'committal', right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...