50th_State_Believer2Topic starter

"I'm OK Now" fan made video
January 02, 2012, 11:25:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I came across this video made by a fan in France. It caught me like nothing else I have felt. Eerie, haunting, yet intimate at a level you can't explain. Pics used were personally my favorite era of MJ. But beside the point - the music, the lyrics, and the aura that the photos of Michael that were used - I could swear it was like I could detect his scent - as though something in the air catches you for a split second - something so pleasant yet you can't lay a finger on it - where it came from and what it is...but it was a split second of connecting with something...something...unexplainable. It was like walking through Michael's veins...like a different dimension of him you could never see from public appearances or stage performances...
I don't know how else to explain it. You just HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO called "I'm ok Now'' made by a fan. Eerie/Awesom/Sexy....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "I'm OK Now" fan made video
January 04, 2012, 11:57:31 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I came across this video made by a fan in France. It caught me like nothing else I have felt. Eerie, haunting, yet intimate at a level you can't explain. Pics used were personally my favorite era of MJ. But beside the point - the music, the lyrics, and the aura that the photos of Michael that were used - I could swear it was like I could detect his scent - as though something in the air catches you for a split second - something so pleasant yet you can't lay a finger on it - where it came from and what it is...but it was a split second of connecting with something...something...unexplainable. It was like walking through Michael's veins...like a different dimension of him you could never see from public appearances or stage performances...
I don't know how else to explain it. You just HAVE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO called "I'm ok Now'' made by a fan. Eerie/Awesom/Sexy....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp1WVYh7jEk&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Very nice,thank you   :)  bearhug !!! Lisa Shaw's song it's wonderful and very relaxing  ;) !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions