The Background - Repost from MJHD
December 25, 2009, 01:36:14 PM
There was a thread on the 2nd MJHD from Gone To Soon called "The background". This person had an interesting information. I don't know if the information they posted is true, but I think we should go over it again.  ;)  :)

The background
by Gone too soon » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:07 pm

I got some information from friends in Las Vegas that might shed some light on what led up to the tragic incident last June. But I don´t know if Michael is dead or alive....just trying to fit the pieces together.

Two of the Jackson brothers were/are deeply involved in an organisation. Let´s call it "The Group", with the center in Las Vegas. (Hence that the Jackson family has spent much time there).

The Group supplied Michael with bodyguards all through his career.

In the end of the 90´s, Michael was getting short of money due to the molestation accusation, his expensive lifestyle but also his charity work. His reputation was severly damaged and he needed to get back on his feet. That´s when he signed a contract with The Group, letting them take control of his finances. It did not take place in 2009, which media often states. It happened more than ten years ago.

The Group hoped to recoup the money that was invested in Michael´s career from the profit of Invinceable. It did not do as well as expected. Michael refused to tour and then there were more accusations and enormous pay outs to the lawyers. By now, Michael owed The Group A LOT of money.

He had to get his career going again and so the idea with the concerts came up. Michael didn´t know that The Group changed ten concerts to 50. But he had no say in this. They were desperate to get the money back but soon realized Michael would not be capable of pulling it off because of healthproblems.

THEN what happened....I don´t know. My two sources tell me different stories:
They killed him knowing he was worth more dead than alive
They came up with the death hoax. Michael was totally against it, because of his children, but had no choice. (Noone says "no" to The Group). If he was to return, he could blame it on having been kidnapped. So the hoax was staged by his brothers and the people involved in The Group.

So, again, I offer no information about the June-incident, but I think there might be something in this backgroudinfo that could make it easier to understand.
I am not out to mislead you in any way and I am not making anything up.
I trust my informers thoroughly, especially since I got this info from two different persons, one of them being a friend of mine. Quite a few people in Las Vegas know what is going on.....Michael lived there. Joe Jackson lives there. Just follow the tracks.

There is obviously no way I can prove this and it is not important for me. I just wanted to give you this info and then it is up to each and everyone to believe what they want to believe. But remember, the truth is not always comfortable.

But I think you might agree with me that if this is a hoax, a big organisation is involved because there is NO way you can pull this off with just a handful of friends! NO way! You need a lot of money. A LOT. And you need a way to keep people quiet.

I´d follow in the tracks of Jermaine. And Thome.

I have always admired Michael and he left us far too soon.
You are all doing a great job in here.
And after all, it is all for L.O.V.E. , isn´t it?!
Thank you so much for your nice posts!

I totally believe in what my friends have told me, although - again - they do not know what has happened during the last two years as they no longer live in Vegas.

So these are only my own thoughts and guesses:
Yes - fear is the only thing that would keep people quiet! Most people could be bought. Name the right sum and people will tell the story. UNLESS you can make people think that Michael might be in danger! Listen to what the family say, how they act. It makes a LOT of sense....

And even if LaToya sometimes seems like an oddball, I believe every word she says when she talks about a conspiracy and that she is worried about being murdered. She knows what "The Group" is capable of.

So where is the profit - or some of it - from the albums and the film really going? Who knows. We don´t have a clue - and neither has the media. REMEMBER - Thome was obviously deeply involved with the film. He is looking after his interests, for after all.....this is what he was waiting for. The debts being paid!!

Noone wants to mess with "The Group". So even if people know a lot of things, they will not come forward, but pretend to happily go along with whatever happens. (Didn´t Karen Faye say that people aware of the truth are scared?!)

So the only thing people can do - out of fear - is to keep sending out clues!

Does it make sense?

Thank you for reading, stay safe and enjoy life.
It is all for L.O.V.E

What is everyone's opinion?  :?: [/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :cry:

I want him back more than anything.  More than anything in this World.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Re: The Background - Repost from MJHD
January 01, 2010, 09:32:07 AM
Sounds very scary, but very feasible. This seems to mean that he will not come back IMO :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Datroot

January 01, 2010, 09:36:36 AM
I remember that post and I believe something like this happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Sarahli

January 08, 2010, 05:02:27 PM
I don't believe in this theory because the clues left to us really seem to be Michael's ideas and not coming from a kind of mafia group who would have kidnapped or killed Michael. No it doesn't make sense to me. If you look at all the evidences you clearly see that it is from Michael, that he is the director.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."