No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Doubt can be a test of faith.

" The doubt is the motor of the faith " …

There is nothing wrong with doubt that's what we believe… on the contrary, it is part of our nature suspicious// bangbang 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Doubt makes the mountain which faith can move"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

its only by doubt, that one searches and finds truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

everlastinglove_MJ

Without doubt it would be easy to get carried away with an idea or speculation and that makes us too influencable and easy to manipulate. Doubt is often an intuition and motivates us to be critical and conscious what enables us to distinguish between truth and lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

_Anna_

Doubt... For me it's not a motivator. Maybe it was 2 years ago. But now it's not anymore. No one can leave in doubt all the time. No one

"There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.” - Buddha

"Action will remove the doubt that theory cannot solve”

“Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone.”
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:53:35 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Doubt... For me it's not a motivator. Maybe it was 2 years ago. But now it's not anymore. No one can leave in doubt all the time. No one

"There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills.” - Buddha

Without doubt mankind would not have evolved.
Where would we be if there had been no doubters in our history?
We have to thank the doubters for so many of mankind´s great achievements and insights.
For example: just imagine if nobody ever doubted that the world is a disk ;-)
Those were the brave, fearless and tireless fighters and seekers for wisdom and truth.
There´s a little doubter in everyone of us....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

The that doubt,... thinks :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

DELETED
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:19:12 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Love4Michael

Anna...you and I take an entirely different meaning from the same quotes apparently.  I see the Buddha quote as meaning do not allow self doubt to fester inside of you or you will wither from it.  Meaning cast doubting yourself aside and move forward.

The other two quotes both say to me simply that only action will put an end to doubt.  You are taking "action" by being here and learning/discovering what the hoax is all about. 

In all honesty...doubt is absolutely necessary to this hoax and basically to acquiring knowledge on ANY subject. Without doubt about a subject matter there is no motivation to explore it and/or research it.  Human nature (up to this point) is to not give a second thought about things we are absolutely certain of.  That's part of why humanity is in the mess it is today...we've questioned nothing and kept drinking the koolaid for FAR too long.  If we had a guaranteed understanding of why this had to happen and when it will be over (BAM)...nobody would be putting in the time learning and uncovering the details that it's apparently quite important to Michael that we learn.  Doubt is a healthy thing...so long as it's not aimed at yourself and/or being wallowed in.  IMO...you are still very doubtful about Michael's status and are also fearful of the unknown and/or being wrong...those two things are magnifying your doubt and making it feel unhealthy.

This is intended as an observation and to be of help to you as you sort through your feelings and not as any kind of negative interjection.  We've all been where you are...(and still have those moments sometimes)...you just have to find a good balance for yourself and recognize your feelings for what they really are. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

diggyon

Doubt can drive someone crazy!

I once read a story of a man who believed in God and suddenly doubted God's existence.
Well, he spent so many years looking for the truth. Suddenly he believed in God again because faith is gift from God. He described it as a light that was thrown to his heart. I know that we have so many people on the forum who don't believe in God. But still, I wanted to share this story with those who do believe in the existence of God as the Creator of this universe.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
DELETED
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 11:22:56 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's funny this topic of doubt.  Last year I had the good fortune of traveling to England for the first time....what an amazing country.  I traveled to William Shakespeare's birthplace......Stratford-upon-Avon.  I remember reading so much about him there and prior to the trip.  For some reason, I always go looking to see what Shakespeare says on a subject and here it is:

"Modest doubt is called the beacon of the wise."

the quote I truly love is this one:

"Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love."

The first quote tells me that a little doubt, used in the correct manner, can produce wisdom.  Learning to doubt the correct things, at the correct times, might help one to gain the knowledge they seek.  However, don't be so negative and full of doubt that you sink your own ship.  You can easily talk yourself right out of your true path in life. 

The second quote tells me that the even the stars and sun are not without doubt.  It reminds me that we know so little about this vast universe.  To uncover the real truth of a subject, one must go through a doubting process.  Almost like a process of elimination.  There are always many facets of what the truth might be.  I remember Michael's words: "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons". The final part...never doubt I love.  For the greatest of these is love.....never doubt that. 

I recently had a good friend help me out....when I was doubting myself and all my reasons for being here and believing so much in this hoax.  Doubt creeps in like the devil in disguise......it squashed my faith in myself, if even for a moment.  But, doubt will persist because it's part of human nature.  Thank you dear friend for helping me through.........

Doubting can lead to a more profound faith...once you truly believe.  Don't be a Doubting Thomas, but doubt enough to think with reason and come to faith in your decision....and believe.

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

humm for some reason my brain is at it again.  :-[ makes me of doubting thomas. this disciple was allowed to , as i remember actually put his fingers in Christ wounds. from what i understand after that was willingly a martyr for Christ.

having said this i hope i got the story right at least , and i have no idea if that is what is meant it just came into my weird little head. jacket please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal