_Anna_Topic starter

@JackieJackson5
January 05, 2012, 12:48:26 PM
Jackie posted this

I'll be on Access Hollywood Live speaking about a wonderful event for my brother on 1/26 in Los Angeles!
2 hours ago

And now Michael's page posted this

Keep your eyes on @michaeljackson and @twittermusic for more exclusive information! See you there! 1/26/12 #MJForever
8 minutes ago

And from @twittermusic

Who loves @michaeljackson? I hear an exciting memorial ceremony might be coming. Keep your eyes peeled here and @michaeljackson. #MJForever
5 hours ago

Another memorial ceremony.
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 12:50:37 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: @JackieJackson5
January 05, 2012, 01:29:23 PM
I can't say that I'm a big fan of these memorial ceremonies and tributes.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 05, 2012, 01:48:46 PM
FYI
The Estate of Michael Jackson Plans Grauman's Chinese Theatre Hand & Footprint Ceremony Celebrating The King of Pop, January 26, 2012
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Thu Jan 5, 2012 11:15am EST

The Estate of Michael Jackson Plans Grauman's Chinese Theatre Hand & Footprint Ceremony Celebrating The King of Pop, January 26, 2012
HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD EVENT WITH JACKSON'S CHILDREN, CIRQUE DU SOLEIL & MORE WILL BE STREAMED LIVE VIA TWITTER @michaeljackson
PR Newswire

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 5, 2012

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Estate of Michael Jackson announced today that Michael Jackson will be immortalized in a hand and foot print ceremony at Hollywood's legendary Grauman's Chinese Theatre on January 26, 2012, starting at 11:00am, in a giant celebration of the legacy of the King of Pop and the Los Angeles debut of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour, the critically acclaimed Cirque du Soleil production and top grossing tour in the United States, according to Pollstar.

(Photo: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

The Estate will be joined by Michael Jackson's three children, Prince, Paris and "Blanket" who will use their father's sequined glove and shoes to make impressions in the cement in the famous forecourt of the theatre as family, friends and fans celebrate the legacy of the King of Pop.  The event is produced by the executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson, John McClain and John Branca. A special live presentation from the cast of THE IMMORTAL World Tour will be performed, and the event will be M.C.'d by Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live's anchor Billy Bush. 

The entire event will be streamed live via Twitter @michaeljackson with additional photos and live coverage of the event tweeted from Twitter's music channel @twittermusic.   

Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour performs in Los Angeles at Staples Center January 27-29, 2012. The production is a riveting fusion of visuals, dance, music and fantasy that immerses audiences in Michael's creative world. The show literally turns his signature moves upside down, unfolding his artistry before the eyes of the audience. USA Today called it "A Thriller of a show!" and Rolling Stone raved about 'the hit-packed King of Pop spectacle." Commenting on IMMORTAL's success, Forbes noted "That should come as no surprise, given the extraordinary spectacle that audiences witness with each performance" while Entertainment Weekly said that, "Even the most casual of Jackson followers will be entertained, and Jackson acolytes will revel in every glittering, peculiar moment." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aimed at lifelong fans as well as those experiencing Michael's creative genius for the first time, the show captures the essence, soul and inspiration of the King of Pop, celebrating a legacy that continues to transcend generations. "His legend lives on," wrote US Weekly. The album, IMMORTAL, available on Epic Records, is the soundtrack for Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour.

Michael Jackson is one of the most beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all-time. To date Jackson has sold an estimated 1 billion records worldwide, released 13 No.1 singles and became one of a handful of artists to be inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and "Thriller" as the Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 17 Grammy Awards including 8 in one year, a record in itself, and received 26 American Music Awards, including the Artist of the Century Award. Jackson defined the art form of music video with such ground-breaking short films as "Billie Jean," "Beat It" and the classic "Thriller," which in 2009 became the first and only music video inducted into the National Film Registry of the Library of Congress. Jackson's sound, style and dance moves continue to inspire today's performers and new generations of fans worldwide continue to discover his artistry.   

At Grauman's  Michael Jackson's legacy will be enshrined alongside such entertainment icons as Fred Astaire, Elizabeth Taylor, Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe, Sidney Poitier, Clark Gable, Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks. Michael Jackson's Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame is located on the sidewalk in front of the theatre.

The Grauman's Chinese Theatre forecourt is one of the most photographed tourist sites in the world, annually attracting as many visitors as the Taj Mahal in India and the Prado Museum in Madrid. Grauman's Chinese Theatre hands and footprints ceremony is rich in tradition and provides the four million plus people a year who visit the site an up close look at the hand and footprints of Hollywood's most notable talents. Movie exhibitor Sid Grauman, one of Hollywood's most creative showmen, opened The Chinese in 1927 and launched the handprints-footprints ceremony a year later. The event is one of the most selective in the world, and very few are chosen to be honored. 

Follow the coverage at: Michael Jackson @michaeljackson and Twitter Music @twittermusic

Fans can go to findeventdetails.com/mjlegacy on January 19 for line up information.

SOURCE The Estate of Michael Jackson
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 05, 2012, 02:51:12 PM
Interesting...January 26th 2010 was the release date for  "This Is It" DVD....January 26th 2011 was the day that Connie entered his "Not Guilty" plea in court!

Sending you all LOVE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2012, 03:49:38 PM
maybe Jan 27 2012 will be bam   party/

joke..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

@JackieJackson5
June 25, 2012, 03:57:33 PM

" This is a moment I will forever cherish... Mike you are always in my heart... ~ J "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Andrea

June 25, 2012, 04:12:05 PM
Hey mikeyslittlehoaxer, I merged your thread into Jackie's twitter thread, it had the exact same name and is in the right category now.   I also wanted to try merging topics for the first time. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 25, 2012, 04:18:56 PM
Whoops sorry I didn know it was in the wrong sections, and it's fine great job! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

paula-c

June 25, 2012, 04:29:31 PM
I cannot understand why the family Jackson using the twitter, … .to send messages to a " dead " :confused: :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 25, 2012, 04:41:29 PM
I cannot understand why the family Jackson using the twitter, … .to send messages to a " dead " :confused: :icon_rr:

:icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Jos

November 08, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
Jackie Jackson‏@JackieJackson5

It's Show Time Lovely Ones! #nightoftheproms
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

December 31, 2012, 01:40:12 PM

@JackieJackson5

"#BestMemories2012 being on stage with my brothers again and especially feeling MJ's presence in the house"

3:33 PM - 31 Dec 12
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

gwynned

December 31, 2012, 01:51:15 PM

@JackieJackson5

"#BestMemories2012 being on stage with my brothers again and especially feeling MJ's presence in the house"

3:33
PM - 31 Dec 12

:affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
December 31, 2012, 02:02:28 PM
 ;D  Obviously... Mike spent his holidays with the family !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

January 01, 2013, 10:47:36 AM

@JackieJackson5

3:33 PM - 31 Dec 12

ORLY?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal