interesting post loveshy michael. thank you for the info. will def take a look.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
This is a video in relation to all the photo montages that I posted here above ^^
regarding the APPLE connections.

watch at minute 10:01

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H69PIcU2OmM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always knew Elvis faked his death. I listen to Alex Jones, & last year when Bin Laden "was rolled out as dead of 2011"......which of course I know is lie.... Bin Laden died in 2001 of kidney failure. But Alex Jones mentioned in that news cast that Elvis was alive, & was in deep. That confirmed it for me. Plus when I was watching some you tube videos & came across Jon Cotner, I knew it was Elvis. Many people say it was "debunked" that Jon Cotner wasn't Elvis. Don't believe it. It's him. Plus Jimmythejam was the only thae had Jon Cotner, (which he's even admitted that it's not his real name) had like 6 audios with Jon Cotner expressing his beliefs & putting rumors to rest that he's Elvis. He never claimed to be Elvis Presley. He said that guy died in August 16, 1977. I was going to post those audios on here, but Jimmythejam has removed them from his site.
Anyone who listened to those audios would know it was Elvis. I did download them & burned them to DVD's. I"ll try to figure a way to post them.
I just thought it was odd that Jimmythejam took those off his site, because he has all other ones from the start except those. Check  out Jimmythejam on You Tube, maybe you'll find some "clues" there. I don't research into Elvis anymore, but am I firm believer he's alive. Not only does Alex Jones speak the truth, he WILL NEVER MISLEAD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, so thank you Alex Jones just hearing it from him, I knew he's involved in some government stuff, but for the good of America. Because if Elvis was working for the elite, he wouldn't hesitate to bash him. But because he knew he was alive, & knew he was in deep, means he's working for US TO EXPOSE SOME FORM OF CORRUPTION. I posted the You Tube of Alex Jones & time he says that Elvis is alive on a different Elvis thread here on the forum.
Thank you for your post LoveshyMichael. I also like Alex Jones ;) I know he speaks the truth!
It would be great if you could share those videos... I think I know what videos you're talking about, I'm not sure though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Some threads...for those interested...

TS' posts & Forum sections

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ยป You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ---)) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ELVIS' DEATH HOAX

Connections between Elvis & Michael's death hoax

MJ & Elvis' death hoax ~ MOVIES Connections

VARIOUS threads, more or less related to MJ & Elvis' death hoax:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Nice photos of elvis like always simpattyk  :) good idea you collect the treads.

Elvis presley ACA july 1988 ALIVE. the part 4 and 5 about psychic  :lol: sorry but i don't believe psychics

The mystery tape I found about 9 min

Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:50:49 AM by AKHTONI
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Nice photos of Elvis like always simpattyk  :) good idea you collect the treads.[....]

Thanks @AKHTONI! ;)
I quoted your links in this thread:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't want to assert that michael had more incentive to fake his death, but in any case, michael probably would have had more reason to do so just because of all the malicious allegations that he to do with with in addition to his net worth. he drew in a considerable amount of revenue, as did elvis, but michael will always carry the distinction of being a minority in american civilization. Never underestimate that stance in american culture, michael was constantly belittled and degraded as a human being and one of the most prominent components in promoting this desire was due to his affiliation with minority. Michael Jackson's "billie jean" had to fight to be put on MTV simply because there was an inability to market young black people. (or any minority of that particular time in the early 1980's.)

If elvis faked his death, thats a valid statement, which I am willing to wholeheartedly accept. but I don't think Elvis had to do with oppression and suppression seeing that he had white privilege. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Of course they had different reasons to fake their deaths.

If you go on the links from the LIST above ^^ you will see what strong reasons Elvis had to fake his death.

Plus, I think it's not important to compare the reasons and who got better reasons than who!
Making this kind of comparisons is not constructive.

And you will see on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that he was a fighter for human rights!! and he always supported the African American artists and their community. Elvis has always been highly appreciated for his open attitude against racism in general!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Of course they had different reasons to fake their deaths.

If you go on the links from the LIST above ^^ you will see what strong reasons Elvis had to fake his death.

Plus, I think it's not important to compare the reasons and who got better reasons than who!
Making this kind of comparisons is not constructive.

And you will see on this thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that he was a fighter for human rights!! and he always supported the African American artists and their community. Elvis has always been highly appreciated for his open attitude against racism in general!

I completely understand and honor what you mean, but my point is that Elvis is still Caucasian he will always have the advantage because thats how our society has conditioned us; to praise the majority (historically) and to deny the suppressed minority groups. I'm just saying, that because of the circumstance, Michael had a difficult time getting acquainted with the musical scene than all elvis simply because Michael had many racial obstacles to overcome.  Of course Elvis had issues, but you cannot deny the fact that he was a white man and white man particularly in that period were unfortunately accepted in that era more so than any other ethnic group. Think about this, who do you think would have been gaining the most publicity and recognition if BOTH these men began their careers at the same time? Michael would have surely been discriminated against more so than Elvis. It's history. pure and simple.

I'm contributing with love, so I apologize in advance if this may have offended you. Please dont' take it personal though, I just hold my convictions highly and solely given the circumstance and how the human race has evolved (and regressed given how primitive human society is) we all know that they had to put an emphasis on race but as well know. IT DONT MATTA IF YOU BLACK OR WHITE.
Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 11:04:44 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@mrbigshot: You didn't offend me and I don't take it personally. I don't know why you felt the need to mention that.
I appreciate you writing here. Because I really want to know how people think about this subject that interests me the most.

Quote from: mrbigshot
[...]but my point is that Elvis is still Caucasian he will always have the advantage because thats how our society has conditioned us[....]
Ok, nobody said the contrary. But what has this got to do with the hoax?
In what way Elvis being black or white proves that he's alive or dead? The same question goes for Michael.

The only thing related to the hoax in your comments is that they had different reasons to fake it.
And that's true. If you go on the links from the LIST above ^^ you will see what strong reasons Elvis had to fake his death.
You will also see that they also had common reasons to fake their deaths: they both had received numerous death threats and their families , before they "died". And they were both hunted for money by their own friends and managers!

Quote from: mrbigshot
[...]Michael had a difficult time getting acquainted with the musical scene than all Elvis simply because Michael had many racial obstacles to overcome. 
Again, nobody says the contrary. Even though Elvis 's music had been refused at the beginning especially because it was perceived to be "black music sang by a white man!"

@mrbigshot:  You need to watch this video that will make you understand that Elvis, even being white, had to overcome racial obstacles  because he was singing blues and gospel!!
But by the will of God, Elvis managed to break those racial barriers, that's why all the African American artists are still so admiring of Elvis and grateful to him!
Watch carefully, especially starting from minute 02:37 to see what racist resistance Elvis had to fight against at the beginning of his career! Listen how much hate they had for him and his music, watch how they broke his records on TV just to impress the public not to listen to him anymore:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U07zchTVAyI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Isn't this ^^ pretty similar to Michael breaking racial barriers when he managed to reach on MTV ? as the first black artists to be broadcasted on tv like that! It's like history repeating over and over again... That's what fascinates me about Elvis & Michael!! When you start digging in their lives and career, you realize that they basically mirror each other!

1. Little Richard:๏ปฟ "Elvis was an integrator. Elvis was a blessing. They wouldnโ€™t let Black music through. He opened the door for Black music."
2. Ernest Withers: "Elvis was a great man and did more for civil rights than people know. To call him a racist is an insult to us all."
3. Cissy Houston: "Elvis loved gospel music. He was raised on it. He was singing Gospel all the time โ€“ almost anything he did had that flavor. You canโ€™t get away from what your roots are."
4. James Brown: "I wasnโ€™t just a fan, I was his brother. I love him and hope to see him in heaven. Thereโ€™ll never be another like that soul brother."
5. Sammy Davis Jnr.: "I have a respect for Elvis and my friendship. It ainโ€™t my business what he did in private. The only thing I want to know is, โ€˜Was he my friend?โ€™, โ€˜Did I enjoy him as a performer?โ€™,  โ€˜Did he give the world of entertainment something?โ€™ - and the answer is YES on all๏ปฟ accounts. The other jazz just donโ€™t matter."
6. B.B๏ปฟ King: "I knew Elvis before he was popular. He used to come and be around us a lot. Elvis at heart was very religious and throughout his career he couldnโ€™t help but let it come out. When Jackie Wilson had a stroke in '75, Elvis covered most of his medical bills. The struggles after M. L. Kingโ€™s assassination created strong racial boundaries in Memphis and the South. Elvis had always felt strongly about social injustice, as shown by his donations to charities and his song โ€˜In The Ghettoโ€™.

I am very much reluctant to comparing Elvis & Michael in other way than the hoax in itself and as far as the numerous coincidences are concerned. because IMO, any comparison of any other sort is unjust to both of them. They are UNIQUE in their own way! An d I feel blessed by God because He gave us those 2 genius talented half humans, half-angels, if you ask me!!
@mrbigshot:  I don't know if you read this thread here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I only observe the numerous similarities, the mind-blowing coincidences, the very many common things they share (from all aspects: life, spiritual beliefs, career, humanitarian acts, hoax, etc.)
By learning as much as I could about both of them, I've come to the conclusion that they have been left on Earth, by GOD, as his messengers! as his "vessels" through which he transferred love, hope, unity and light unto us, humans.

I only compare their death-hoaxes with the following purposes:

1. Prove that they are both ALIVE! since MJ's hoax is pretty much identical to Elvis' hoax. if MJ is alive then Elvis is too and VICE-VERSA! Their hoaxes are so much alike that the fact that one of them is alive stand as enough proof that the other one is alive too!!

2. Finding out more about how they did it!
3. Find out if they indeed keep contact with each other
4. Find out if they will both return or if not, why can't Elvis return??

Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 02:26:17 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OJxg2dZ5M&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3rlV1x-MDw&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fTqxJfdduw&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw0zbg2BOpw&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vcb1ad-ZQ&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Oh man, how did I manage to miss this HUMONGOUS page!  And I've got no time now. :-\
Incredible video   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awesome work Aussie and Simpa!! :th_bravo:  I'll have to spend some serious time here. :elvis-1405:

There's no one that comes close to the significance and stature of the true accomplishments of Elvis and MJ!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh man, how did I manage to miss this HUMONGOUS page!  And I've got no time now. :-\
Incredible video 
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U07zchTVAyI&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]

Awesome work Aussie and Simpa!! :th_bravo:  I'll have to spend some serious time here. :elvis-1405:

There's no one that comes close to the significance and stature of the true accomplishments of Elvis and MJ!!

loll MjonMind... the link to this thread has always been in my signature too ...funny you missed it lol
I'm glad you like it.

Here are 3 more  interesting videos about Elvis and black music

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1pXw1DmsA&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkny1aJddyU&feature=related[/youtube]

It was the media who spread the rumor that Elvis was supposedly racist!
All B.S.!!

"For years people have debated whether Elvis was a racist. To his fans and friends this was absurd yet the argument continued. We tracked down Professor Michael Bertrand who researched how this urban legend was started and step by step debunked it. It began with some sloppy journalism in Sepia Magazine and it spread like a virus. But iIt's clear that Elvis was anything but a racist. In fact, he bent over backwards to help African American musicians get credit for their work and was admired by people such as B. B. King and James Brown."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzZ0e9mlsIc&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:23:58 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great videos. thanks sim!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--oG0n2FBo&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv-DQoLIv54&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLbycbSv_TI&feature=related[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:48:01 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love the first video. Thanks for posting Sim.

Just a quick Q so you are a believer of Jon Cotner = Elvis as well as Jesse = Elvis. Are you of the opinion that Jesse = Jon Cotner?

Just checking I understand your belief.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal