Re: New blog: For we walk by faith, not by sight
January 11, 2012, 08:29:34 AM
Souza, your blog gave me goosebumps ( KIPPEVEL) and warmth my heart.
This kind of things, Blogs, posts make me even more proud to have the opportunity to spend time inhere.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Shining light

January 11, 2012, 09:02:17 AM
Great job Souza,this is exactly how I have felt since this all began. Something hit me right away since June 25th and will not let me stop believing. It is faith,I will be here God willing till the end of this and no one will ever change my way of thinking. I see the evil in people and in the system every day. I believe we are more important to this hoax than any of us truly know and when the time comes that we truly understand it all. We will realize our time was all worth it in the end. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 09:19:47 AM
A much appreciated blog, Souza. And I fully agree with its content. We have to keep Michaels belief in mind even if some don't share it the same way he does. I am one of those. There IS a higher order that I have come to feel many times, one might call it god, but I just call it L.O.V.E. which is in us anyway. There is this saying 'God works in many ways' or something like that. That I believe to be true for it is revealed to me differently as to others. Many forms, same content.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

January 11, 2012, 09:29:44 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This kind of things, Blogs, posts make me even more proud to have the opportunity to spend time inhere.

ME too girl!!!  Goosebumps and teary eyes.
Although I've been one to really condemn the religions parallels of the hoax and our discussions, and have backed away from it all lately,
through Souza'a post, I now understand it all in a much different way.  You know what I mean Shy and Aussie!

To you Nyuki, I've left here, well, watched from the sidelines, at various times.  You are one of us and Michael, because of your belief that he's alive.  I just advise you, if you are not liking all the religious themes or the glorifying of certain members, to remember that we all have an opinion.  If you don't like it...just don't read it, or stay away til the subject changes.  I wouldn't leave as we need eachother for strength in our belief, and in the end, when Michael comes back, think how wonderful to have followed this thought to the end.  JMO

Love to you all ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2012, 09:41:33 AM

ME too girl!!!  Goosebumps and teary eyes.
Although I've been one to really condemn the religions parallels of the hoax and our discussions, and have backed away from it all lately,
through Souza'a post, I now understand it all in a much different way.  You know what I mean Shy and Aussie!

First I'm very happy to see you again Ford! penguin/.

And yes i think i  know what you mean Ford,and  i hope you will, the same for me here, and i'm working on it  too.( time to change i believe) am i right?

Send you much LOVE sweety,

To you Nyuki, I've left here, well, watched from the sidelines, at various times.  You are one of us and Michael, because of your belief that he's alive.  I just advise you, if you are not liking all the religious themes or the glorifying of certain members, to remember that we all have an opinion.  If you don't like it...just don't read it, or stay away til the subject changes.  I wouldn't leave as we need eachother for strength in our belief, and in the end, when Michael comes back, think how wonderful to have followed this thought to the end.  JMO

Love to you all ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

January 11, 2012, 10:04:26 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Souza...I always enjoy reading what you write, especially when I can 'sense' your heart and soul through the screen.  This blog entry takes the cake or PIe lol.

I haven't been able to wrap my head around people not being able to SEE a link between the hoax and a MUCH bigger picture involving God/spirituality...for me, the two are a mirror reflection on so many levels.  And even for those that don't SEE that or don't believe in God, I can't understand how they wouldn't be interested in knowing more about Michael 'the man'....who very much believed in God and the Bible.  It, in NO way, means that just because Mike believes something you should too....but, at the least, I'd think that anyone who is here for Michael would WANT to know what HE believed in, especially if others keep saying they SEE a connection between the hoax and God's influence on Mike...even if just out of curiousity.

My faith in God matches Mike's....it's rock-solid; my FULL belief in the Bible (i.e. that it's ALL literal) is not something I'm yet 'sure' of...but I'm actively 'seeking' deeper understanding.  Although, I've come to realize that it doesn't even matter (to me anyway) if it is ALL literal or some literal/some figurative....either way, there are mountains of lessons to be learned from it.  For me, my belief in God supersedes any book, any interpretation, or anything that has been touched by 'man'....I don't need to see 'proof' or have certain events/objects 'validated' to sustain my faith in God.  Instead, I choose to read everything I can get my hands on (or anything google can deliver lol)....and take in a whole host of beliefs, interpretations, opinions from MANY different 'religions'...and this 'works' for me and for my peace of mind, heart and soul.

I really like what Mike said in the following quote...it shows his deep love and belief in both God and the Bible.  And it also makes me 100% sure that HE believes he is being led by God.

"I avoid using the term 'religion', because many people say 'my religion' this and 'my religion' that. Why should it be 'my' religion? I just believe what’s in the Bible with regard to which religion is involved. I simply believe.... I believe in it and I get down on my knees every night and thank God and ask Him to lead the way."
1979 Ebony Magazine

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

everlastinglove_MJ

January 11, 2012, 11:03:54 AM
You know Souza, reading your truly inspirational blog, brings up memories about my childhood. During my atheistic/agnostic upbringing, I had so many questions about God and I prayed to God in my own way, because I didn't know how I should pray. I remember that when I was 9/10 years old I was standing in front of my window looking at the stars and talking or singing to God when I was sad or happy about something or when I was grateful. Now I'm thinking of God, learning about God and sometimes I light a candle in a church and pray to God or Mother Mary in my mind. I have faith and love God in my own way.

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 11:21:39 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

January 11, 2012, 11:58:29 AM
Souza, you have quoted my grandma's favorite scripture, I had to respond.  When I get home this evening, I wil definitely be going to your blog to read it. 

For me being a part of this forum has made me recognize and realize that the only truth that matters is your own.   People can scream and shout to the top of their voices that this is the only right way, but until we evaluate and investigate and formulate our own truths, nothing can convince us to follow.  The power lies within each of us.   To me that is what free will is about.  We all have it.

For many years, the world has been awaiting the dawning of the year 2012 with anxiety and even with fear.  I will admit that I have had my own moments of indecisiveness of what it would mean. But my mind changed considerably following the events on 6/25/2009.   I have never followed any other death hoaxes and never thought that any death would give rise to me becoming an active participant.  However, “…Michael Jackson, dead of an apparent heart attack in his home after having a full practice on the night before” did the trick.  No freaking way.  He was murdered. That was my first resolve.  But even that didn’t satisfy.  An inner voice so sweet kept whispering to me that this is not it.  Now comes the news, the pictures, the Staples Center, the family, the movie, and alarms started sounding off so loud in my head that I couldn’t eat, sleep, or rest.  I had to find some answers.  Was I losing my mind? Why would I even question this? There was a memorial service, a casket, usually always enough proof that someone has reached then end of their journey.  I could not accept it.  Not this time. 

Being here has made me open my other eyes.  It has forced me to   listen to my own inner truth and follow it, regardless. 

So what does 2012 mean and Michael’s words of wisdom to us for saving the planet and the four years time span?  To me, it means that NO the world won’t end unless we allow it to happen.  There are things that we can do to change it; the main one being to find our own truth.

I have always believed that Michael was an empath.  His life number 7 is the greatest indicator of that.  He sees and feels the pain and suffering of others, and he allows their pain to flow through him. It is apparent that he has always been able to do that.  Even as a child he felt the pain of hunger and poverty of children in distant lands so intimately that it would bring him to tears.  He knew even then that he was special and had been given a gift.  We all have gifts, but Michael channeled his so precisely that it became the essence of him.  He made things happen. He used what was freely given to him to ease the suffering of others and to absolve their fear and pain. He took it onto himself.  How unselfish.   For these and many other wonderful examples, I will always believe that he was here for a reason, a greater reason.  I believe in God.  I believe in His promise that he would send a child to lead us.  And for me, Michael Jackson fulfills that promise in every aspect of his being. That is MY truth.

2012 or the number 5 equates to excitement and never a dull moment.  Michael told us that we only had 4 years.  He didn’t say it just for a closing statement in a movie.  That statement meant something to him.  He had a vision. 

From those words to this day, I honestly believe that his message was to purposely awaken us spiritually.  No one on this forum appears hopeless that the world will end come December 21st. Instead, we are looking towards a future that promises to be even greater than the past, with Michael being an essential part of it. 

As we get closer to the culmination of these four years we have seen institutions, i.e. the government, the church, the media, the medical field, the music industry, the list goes on, stripped of much of their absolution, ousted for their incompetence, and tried & convicted for their fallacies.  Michael obviously knew, witnessed by his long term planning, that their fall was imminent.  And because of his natural, inbred compassion for people he also wanted us to be knowledgeable and gave us ample time and enough insight to allow us who believed to seek the truth.  He guided us, unseen, to this place and in my heart I feel that he continues to guide.   

I don’t know if Michael will ever come back to the public arena.  I don’t know what his plans are or how he will re-connect and to be honest, it doesn’t really matter.  Just knowing that in his own time and in the manner he sees fit to make his presence known that he will is enough for me.  Knowing is the gift, the light that shines in my heart and brings me inner peace.   There is no more darkness.  I have faith that it is what it is and that is all it’s meant to be. Michael’s truth is the wisdom and the light for me.  I have total trust and faith in him.

2012 is not the world’s end, as was 2009 not Michael’s.   But they both symbolize a new awakening in a new world of love, light and universal consciousness.  I hope I live to see this new world, the one Michael has always known would dawn.   I KNOW it will be beautiful.  And this 6ths sense of mine tells me that we have Michael by way of God to thank for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 11, 2012, 12:19:57 PM
Souza your blog went straight to my heart
Thank you for confirming what I already felt/thought: one of the main purposes of Michael's hoax was/is/will be : God and faith in God
I wrote a few lines about this in Back's post about Doubt.
But the amount of thoughts, info and quotes that you gathered in this blog, is really AMAZING!

blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 11, 2012, 12:34:07 PM
Good blog. I'm here to report it is atheist friendly.
That is why a blog like that, on a subject like that, could only  have been so perfectly written by someone who was first an atheist and/or agnostic and then turned into a religious/spiritual/faithful person or believer if you want...
The blog has a wider range of perspectives than what a person who always believed in God could have presented!
I always believed in God and I could have never imagined the line of events/changes through which Souza says in her blog she passed through! it's really a very interesting insight!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 11, 2012, 04:29:22 PM
 bearhug I just finished reading the blog, Souza and all I can say is God bless you.  Michael always believed in God first and above all else and he never made any attempts to hide it.  It showed in the way he chose to live his life in service to others sacrificing his own needs.  It showed in his humbleness and in his acceptance of all people, especially the children, as equals no matter what their financial status or life circumstances might have been.  He loved them all the same. You know my view of him so I need not even go there.  But thank you for posting this.  Michael is amazing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

January 11, 2012, 05:01:27 PM
*rtrl*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 11, 2012, 06:01:11 PM
Wonderful blog, Souza  bearhug

I can only tell that... only Michael can make me read Bible again. Last time I tried
I became confused and disagreed and gave up. Well, same happened with all other
religious books  :roll: :oops: You disagree with something badly [even if you got it all
wrong, maybe  :mrgreen:] and can't go any further.
I don't go to church and don't support any "official" big religion, but
have a private, secret relationship with God/Creator/Supreme Mind.
Don't like to discuss the subject with anyone offline really as in real life religion divides
more than unites, and people around me are often on the radical side of things.
It's not about religion itself or God, it's about people and churches.
It's like when you see heavy verbal fights between our "believers" and "non-believers".
At first glance we all have 1 main common thing - we L.O.V.E Michael and support
everything he stands for, and we know Michael is about Love... But what happens in reality?
Fighting, bad fighting.  Each side blaming another side, calling names and so on.
Don't you dare fellow "believer" to mention you are one around "non-believers". And
vice versa. Michael probably would cry if he saw those fights.
Same with religion you know. So I'm closet believer, believer not only meaning
 "I think Michael is alive!", believer in a broad sense of..errr.. believing in things and signs.
This is most delicate subject actually. 
My dream was to discuss God with Michael, as only Michael could change certain things
 for me. I just trust him that much and I believe he has answers.  :oops: Poor Michael  :lol: good
 that fans were bombarding him with autograph requests only and not attacking with religious
demands at the same time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

January 11, 2012, 06:26:40 PM
Thanks you all for the nice comments! I really didn't expect that, but I very much appreciate it.

In the TIAI post BeTheChange posted some notes she found on a blog. They are supposed to be MJ's notes, and I saw something in one of them that made me go  afraid/ :shock: ::P

I SWEAR I have never seen these notes before. Here is the one I mean:

On the bottom, MJ refers to Matthew 7:24-28 with "great ->"

This is Matthew 7:24-28:

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

28And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:

I wrote the blog with one quote in mind and I build the whole blog on it. It's not Matthew 7:24-28, but it's Luke 6:47-49 (also quoted in the blog):

47Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

48He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

49But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

It's the exact same quote from Jesus, but written down by Luke instead of Matthew...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 11, 2012, 07:47:45 PM
Once again very well what  write Souza, /bravo/ always i have believed that God is the same in spite of the religions, i do not follow any particular religion.
There is one God only, supreme, Almighty, luminous, Creator, the Alpha and Omega, the Heavenly Father of us all and therefore loves us all as part of its creation,...This is why God is my religion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions