Re: New blog: For we walk by faith, not by sight
January 11, 2012, 08:32:59 PM
It’s interesting that Michael quotes the Luke version of that passage because  St. Luke speaks more to the compassion of Christ for sinners, the suffering, the outcasts, lepers, the poor and for the role women shared in the ministry.  He was also a physician and the only non-Jewish writer of the testaments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

January 11, 2012, 08:41:51 PM
I gave up on the bible, until I discovered the Nag Hammadi Library in my 20s. It completely restored my belief. Then when I went back and reread the bible, I could appreciate the foibles of human nature.

It was realizing that those who tried to hide the fact that there were a few women apostles in the group, that I realized that Jesus was waaaay ahead of his time. What he started, and the meeting in women's houses, would have an impact in the world in the 20th Century. Seeds of wisdom planted, coming to fruition, a long time coming.

Some things, you just can't deny. Sister Sarah, Sister Mary. And the Monks who refused to destroy the library, but hid it instead. The words of God and Jesus were only hidden, until the world was ready.

The same book Elvis revered along with his bible, I grew to comprehend with the bible myself. Missing Pieces, becoming whole.
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:48:25 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

paula-c

January 14, 2012, 04:53:34 PM
Video dedicated to Souza of  blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In the link can be read more

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2-ytcvXP8BI[/youtube]

God Bless you Souza – Love is in that Book... Words of the author /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 15, 2012, 07:53:42 PM
I read the blog. Thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 14, 2012, 03:38:37 PM
Happy New Year Everyone,

Souza, God bless you for not deleting my account.  Thank you for that.  This BLOG is outstanding.  God is love and I'm so glad you've come around.  Hopefully, one day soon, there won't be a need for organized religion, just as there is not a need for it now, but if it helps people to know and LOVE God, then I'm all for it.

To be honest, I hadn't accessed this site since right after 11-11-11.  Of course, with the passing of Whitney, I had to check in.  You all do come up with the info.  And may she rest in PEACE - as she is an IMMORTAL SOUL. 

Below is a link I found after reading about the MIND RAPE of Whitney Houston that someone posted on here the other day (thanks to said one).  The link didn't work - so I found it from the Godlike Production website after goggling "Was Whitney murdered?"

The below info is the author's take, which said one has a right to said opinions.  I know in my heart that Michael escaped them.  The author thinks he was killed/murdered.  Many people think that, and some think that he is one of them.  I can see how there would be differing of opinions on this subject, no question. 

What I love about this writer though is that he stresses over and over that, ALTHOUGH MJ WAS MIND CONTROLLED and some more evil stuff, HE STILL SPOKE TRUTH TO POWER AND HE RESISTED.  Ah!  This is why I think he escaped.  He knows what is happening.  The final battle between God and Satan is raging.  MJ knows it, as he has been in the midst of it for decades.  I'm positive he's on God's side (not Lucifer’s).

BECAUSE WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES.  POINT BLANK - PERIOD.  Between reading this person's website over the weekend, my heart became heavy.  I couldn't let it get to me though - as I know I have to stay strong and detached, because I believe in and am praying for ASCENSION, a NEW REALITY, based on UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS.  WORD!

Remember, I believe in some things that others don't.

1.  MJ put the video montage for his Memorial together because in it, he was teaching Omer to dance.
2.  MJ on Larry King

And of course some more stuff, but here lately.

3.  Paris tweeting about 11-11-11.
4.  Prince having Alien as his Avatar on his twitter.
5.  Omer and Donte both tweeted the word ASCENSION.
6.  Diana Ross changed into a "Shimmering Cosmic Display, like two galaxies colliding", per reviewer of her concert in Rochester, NY on 9-27.11, the first day of Murray's trial.

In my most humble opinion, they know that the only way out of this hell-hole is Ascension, per Dr. Stankov.  Why would anyone (so-called elites thing that it would be heavenly to dwell underground, as some people think and write about them?)  These would be some real slow-pokes to believe in such arrogance.  First of all, if they all run underground to escape nuclear fall-out, then when will the devils get to come back on top of the earth?  Rolls eyes.  Keep selecting next page on the link, because he starts talking about these sleeping and lost Hip-Hoppers (Lil' Wayne and etc).  He points out that if they think they are going with the elites, and then they are sorely mistaken, because only the Aryans race will be able to venture underground to bases and buildings, grocery stores and malls.  LMAO.  Now, if it was the Inner Earth that would be blissful.  God ain't going to let those sorry devils anywhere near the Inner Earth and that Paradise and Promise like Land.

Anyways, I had to touch bases with you all and especially Souza.  I know some will take it that MJ is really dead.  And if they do, then just give him a shout-out, because he is an IMMORTAL SOUL.  HE IS ALIVE AND WILL LIVE FOREVER (like his Memorial had) LOL!  His tour is called that and his 4-Disc CD = IMMORTAL. 

See the thing is, MJ, Diana and them know the real deal and that is that a RICH man can't get into heaven.  That's where they want to go and dwell and not in no darn underground.  No money or materialism in the 5th Dimension.  They know that, and MJ knows that money is a tool, and as long as he dwells in his physical body on this TOXIC Planet, he will use it for the good and to maintain (live) of course.

Take it easy.

It's Her; I love your latest also.

If link don't work, google the title and the MJ/DOC Murray stuff is on first page.

Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:50:09 PM by peacock7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions