PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Blanket Jackson: Barnes & Noble Browser
January 13, 2012, 02:29:23 AM

Blanket Jackson - born Prince Michael Jackson II and youngest son of the King of Pop Michael Jackson - was spotted doing a bit of book shopping at a local Barnes and Noble outlet in Calabasas, Calif. this morning (January 12).

The almost 10-year-old boy - who is brother to Prince, 14, and Paris, 13 - appeared to be in good spirits as he exited the famous bookstore with his nanny and bodyguard. Blanket's hair sure seems to be getting longer!

It seems as though his sister Paris has her sights set on a career in acting and is drawing inspiration from her iconic father.

"When I was really little my Dad was in the movie Moonwalker, and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him,'" she says.

She continues to reveal that she and her father used to "improv together," saying, "He would go 'OK, in this scene, you're going to cry.' And I'd cry on the spot!"

The identity of Blanket's mother has never been revealed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Re: Blanket Jackson: Barnes & Noble Browser
January 13, 2012, 02:48:50 AM
<Grinning like the cat who ate the canary> lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

January 13, 2012, 04:16:41 AM

Blanket Jackson - born Prince Michael Jackson II and youngest son of the King of Pop Michael Jackson - was spotted doing a bit of book shopping at a local Barnes and Noble outlet in Calabasas, Calif. this morning (January 12).

The almost 10-year-old boy - who is brother to Prince, 14, and Paris, 13 - appeared to be in good spirits as he exited the famous bookstore with his nanny and bodyguard. Blanket's hair sure seems to be getting longer!

It seems as though his sister Paris has her sights set on a career in acting and is drawing inspiration from her iconic father.

"When I was really little my Dad was in the movie Moonwalker, and I knew he could sing really well, but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, 'Wow, I want to be just like him,'" she says.

She continues to reveal that she and her father used to "improv together," saying, "He would go 'OK, in this scene, you're going to cry.' And I'd cry on the spot!"

The identity of Blanket's mother has never been revealed.

Hy PureLove  :)  !!! Well it's nice to see that Blanket is just like his father: AN AVID READER  /bravo/ !!!
I don't know if this is a coincidence or no  8-) , but recently MJFAN7 made a wonderful post about Michael in a book store ,where he was with Blanket also lol  lolol/ !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 13, 2012, 01:54:48 PM
Gahh, he is SO ADORABLE!! :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
January 13, 2012, 02:43:34 PM
look at his shoes!!! lolol/  Little Michael shoes! :mrgreen: How cute is he??!!! Sending you LOVE and Hugs Blanket!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions