paula-cTopic starter

Brittany Murphy’s Dad: “Her Case Deserves More Than a Superficial Glance”

The untimely death of Brittany Murphy at the age of 32 is another one of these strange celebrity death cases where “investigations” simply do not provide satisfactory answers. Like many other cases, Brittany appeared in symbolic images alluding to occult societies and mind control before her death. Here are some examples.

Mask + emphasis on one eye - referring to a MK alternate persona

Odd picture of Brittany surrounded by masked members of an occult secret society.

Was Brittany Murphy “off the freedom train” by her handlers? Here’s an article about the “vagueness” of the autopsy.

Brittany Murphy’s Dad Suing Over Autopsy Report
The man claiming to be the biological father of late actress Brittany Murphy is challenging the results of her autopsy in a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office.

According to Entertainment Tonight, Angelo Bertolotti claims “testing/toxicology was incomplete and the death of Brittany Anne Murphy Monjak was never fully investigated.”

Bertolotti, who is also suing the Los Angeles Police Department, has requested samples of his daughter’s hair for testing.

“I’m not going to rest until my daughter’s untimely demise is properly investigated, which hasn’t happened so far. Her case deserves more than a superficial glance,” Bertolotti said in a press release quoted by The Hollywood Reporter.

The coroner’s office ruled that the 32-year-old actress died in December 2009 of pneumonia, anemia and prescription drug intoxication.

Murphy’s husband, Simon Monjack, died five months after his wife. His autopsy showed the causes to be pneumonia and anemia.

Bertolotti believes that tests of Murphy’s hair may show evidence that toxic mold in her Hollywood Hills home could have caused her death, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

His suit comes a month after Murphy’s mother, Sharon Murphy, filed a lawsuit against the law firm that represented her in a case involving the actress’ home. Sharon claims the law firm should have advised her against signing a settlement with the builders of the house when they should have known there was toxic mold in the home.

- Source: ABC News

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Was Brittany Murphy “off the freedom train” by her handlers?
Well, something is not right about her death. It just doesn't feel right coupled with the death of her husband soon after.
I hope her Dad gets his answers and some peace about the whole disturbing situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah I read her autopsy back then and was puzzled.. and later her husband goes
in a similar way, it was odd to say the least. Was it at the end mysterious Hollywood
"pneumonia" among others? That pneumonia is so rampant among rich [&young] and famous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i also thought her death was suspicious. suspicious//.i really hope her dad follows thru and finds the real cause of her untimely death..such a sad/odd case maybe she was breaking away..wasn't her last movie she died in the bath tub?..recently seen some of her movies older ones and really enjoyed them..the last picture above reminds me of eyes wide shut scene.. :shock:
hope the truth comes out..
huggs n love n faith to all.. bearhug
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

For Eyes Wide Shut, look up the BDSM Dungeons of LA & NYC. Used to be a subculture, and was hidden in the 60s & 70s. Now that it's mainstream, no one cares anymore. They have parties in them on weekends. Most people just like the clothes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

It's disturbing how many young people in the 'industry' die under mysterious circumstances. 

They are sacrifices.  But hardly anyone believes that because it is deemed as 'crazy talk'.  And that's how they want us to think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'll tell you something very very weird about it. 2 weeks after the death of Brittany Murphy, her husband and her mom were at Larry King Live. Then at this moment, I went on twitter, and something very very strange happened. I had her official twitter, so since she was dead, no one was supposed to tweet from her official twitter. But then, her account tweeted simply the word, ''illuminaty''... It stayed for 1 or 2 hours, then the tweet disapeared. I retweeted it and some of my followers saw it and was shocked... Probably there are people in here that saw it? So, from the start, this death has been very very suspicious to me, espicially since I saw that tweet... Unfortunately, I didn't make a capture of it because I didn't know that it would be deleted...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

I'll tell you something very very weird about it. 2 weeks after the death of Brittany Murphy, her husband and her mom were at Larry King Live. Then at this moment, I went on twitter, and something very very strange happened. I had her official twitter, so since she was dead, no one was supposed to tweet from her official twitter. But then, her account tweeted simply the word, ''illuminaty''... It stayed for 1 or 2 hours, then the tweet disapeared. I retweeted it and some of my followers saw it and was shocked... Probably there are people in here that saw it? So, from the start, this death has been very very suspicious to me, espicially since I saw that tweet... Unfortunately, I didn't make a capture of it because I didn't know that it would be deleted...

It is strange, her mother doesn't get sick with this mold toxic taking into account that she lived in this house?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

It's disturbing how many young people in the 'industry' die under mysterious circumstances. 

They are sacrifices.  But hardly anyone believes that because it is deemed as 'crazy talk'.  And that's how they want us to think.

But how could they kill her when she supposedly died of pneumonia with secondary factors as drug intoxication, with prescription drugs?
This is what I don't understand when it comes to Illuminati. She was taking the drugs herself, no one tied her down and stuffed her with drugs, she had a brain and did it on her own. So how could Illuminati murder her? She had a brain, will and mind to think. The same with Amy Winehouse. No one forced them to take these drugs or prescription drugs. That's why people are different than animals. They have the ability to think and have a will. After all they have to agree with taking those drugs. How does Illuminati fit in this?
Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:22:14 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But how could they kill her when she supposedly died of pneumonia with secondary factors as drug intoxication, with prescription drugs?
This is what I don't understand when it comes to Illuminati. She was taking the drugs herself, no one tied her down and stuffed her with drugs, she had a brain and did it on her own. So how could Illuminati murder her? She had a brain, will and mind to think. The same with Amy Winehouse. No one forced them to take these drugs or prescription drugs. That's why people are different than animals. They have the ability to think and have a will. After all they have to agree with taking those drugs. How does Illuminati fit in this?

Some of the answer to these questions are with injectable drugs and mind control.  Mind control: loss of ability to think and react the way your conscious mind normally does.  Injectable drugs: you get no choice in becoming drug impaired, intoxicated, and addicted when someone else makes the choice to inject you.  Both practices both heavily done in the cult.

I don't know much about BM's death, but the circumstances are too mysterious to ignore.  Similar to other cases (such as Amy Winehouse, Heath Ledger and others).   :'(

These occult practices MUST stop. 

Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 12:31:54 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Some of the answer to these questions are with injectable drugs and mind control.  Mind control: loss of ability to think and react the way your conscious mind normally does.  Injectable drugs: you get no choice in becoming drug impaired, intoxicated, and addicted when someone else makes the choice to inject you.  Both practices both heavily done in the cult.

I don't know much about BM's death, but the circumstances are too mysterious to ignore.  Similar to other cases (such as Amy Winehouse, Heath Ledger and others).   :'(

These occult practices MUST stop. 

I agree.  The photographs Paula posted above show she was under the control of someone(s) else, the images are full of dark symbolism.  I mean, in the 3rd picture, she is surrounded by death.  And we don't know exactly what happened to her, any reports as to what led to her death could've easily been fabricated to take suspicion away from any wrong doing.  What's also really scary is that her husband Simon died 5 months later, under the exact same circumstances.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's very easy to control a human if needed. Much easier than you think.
Easily - add drug to their food and drink.
It's not imaginary "conspiracy" theory, even ordinary criminals use that
to control their victims and then make them do something like helping in crime
without having any recollection of the events later! If you know the drugs and
have access to them, you can control your victim. Official proved crimes like
that in my country, I'm sure in many other countries.
If us, "ordinary" people can do that, are celebs and their handlers "immune" to that? Nope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

But her parents haven't spoken about the case? They should have known if something happened to their daughter. They couldn't just let the murderers get away without doing anything. Was there a case opened? Is there anyone her parents accuse or suspect? I don't know much about her case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Does anybody really understand how DIFFICULT it is to control another human being's mind? Even with LSD (Hippies gave it away), it doesn't work.
Read this, a failed effort at mind control - to deplete people of their money, lol: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 02:31:13 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

But her parents haven't spoken about the case? They should have known if something happened to their daughter. They couldn't just let the murderers get away without doing anything. Was there a case opened? Is there anyone her parents accuse or suspect? I don't know much about her case.

Her dad is bringing the case to attention by saying it was properly investigated and it deserves more than a superficial glance.  He really can't say much more about it, he wasn't there.

Brittany's mom was there when it happened and was there when it happened to Simon.  It's just all really weird and if she knows something, she could be scared because she saw what happened to Brittany AND Simon.  They BOTH DIED THE SAME WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions