You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But her parents haven't spoken about the case? They should have known if something happened to their daughter. They couldn't just let the murderers get away without doing anything. Was there a case opened? Is there anyone her parents accuse or suspect? I don't know much about her case.

I get they simply want it to be re-investigated?
Good enough. At least they try. Have energy to do so.

you know sadly many fishy deaths are not investigated properly { we all do know,
we sort of investigate one here! :roll:} and cases are closed ASAP with first suitable cause of death
picked. Fact.
Recently this happened in my family too, and as much as we'd love to know the truth,
parents of the victim are too exhausted already to start it all over again. It won't bring
the victim back and barriers they met already really put them off. You have to have great
determination, energy and money to move the machine.
Coroners probably get paid by police or something, to declare such deaths as "all natural",
so police won't have to work on it :| In our case family was denied toxicology report
and months after the death they got it {lots of energy spent!} and were shocked. But
they won't be re-opening anything, they feel empty,  they try to live with it.
It's not unusual, happens everywhere.

If murderers are powerful than of course it's done this way, but sadly it's done even
 for "regular" crimes. These days, after all I learned even from personal experience,
 I doubt most "suicides" and "natural" deaths, especially those of younger people!

No idea how we can stop corruption of police and force them to work,
we are paying our taxes but as we now get taxes are wasted, and we are
fed with lies about deaths of our loved ones. And they demand bribes so maybe
they'll move their ass, but not likely. The whole system sucks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Does anybody really understand how DIFFICULT it is to control another human being's mind? Even with LSD (Hippies gave it away), it doesn't work.
Read this, a failed effort at mind control - to deplete people of their money, lol: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hey Tink!

I apologize in advance if I feel very strongly about this issue.  It is because I have seen and know SRA and DID/MPD victims and know it is for real.  Some if not most that I know are still controlled.  I have cried and still cry often about these people I know who are still controlled and/or involved with the cult/Illuminati.  I hope to see this stopped someday, no matter what it takes.  The problem is it is hard to help them: which is discussion for another thread. 

No, it isn't hard to control a human.  'They' have very sophisticated programming at their disposal so mind control programming has become a technological art to them.  You can especially do a lot of programming with trauma, especially childhood trauma, which is the basis for most Illuminati programming.

Also, many of us non-Illuminati/public are also programmed to a certain extent: Remember the 1993 and 2005 allegations against MJ in the media and justice system?  Why do people think he is still a pedophile without looking at the other side of the story?  Because they have been programmed (by media, TV (not saying all entertainment and media are bad but this is how it happened in this case)) to believe that MJ was a pedophile.  The media tell lies over and over again, and honestly, most people start to believe it, such as they have with MJ's 'death'. 

There is lots of info out there about mind control (some true, some probably not so true). 

Victims have given testimony about MK ultra and have won their case in the US courts.  Here are such examples:

Mind control is real.  Not something most people want to read/hear about, but these victims do deserve our research in the matter at the very least.  There is lots of info on this board about it too. 

Anyways, you may not believe in the Illuminati, but you cannot deny MK ultra's existence, as Bill Clinton was said to have once apologized for it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as well as it being a documented project: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lets stand by for hope and peace for a better world. 

Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 03:07:57 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, mind control is very real and I, too, met victims.
We are all under mind control more or less, but I met victims of
real crimes and was amazed at how easy it really is, especially with
some "good" medicine involved.

Heck, even good old NLP works wonderful with great percentage of us,
add some drug and you have a perfect robot servant instead of human!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree, mind control is very real and I, too, met victims.
We are all under mind control more or less, but I met victims of
real crimes and was amazed at how easy it really is, especially with
some "good" medicine involved.

Heck, even good old NLP works wonderful with great percentage of us,
add some drug and you have a perfect robot servant instead of human!

bearhug

I do hope MJ is working on exposing this aspect of NWO powers, and we should help him however we can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@bindupbrokenheart: the people who believe such nonsense, are those who didn't bother to actually read the transcripts. It's much easier to accept the gen pop attitude.

I've suffered dramatically, both family and friends, for standing my ground over Michael. I'm not even a fan - just respect him.
Now everyone's either eaten crow, or blindly stuck in a rut with their own paranoia.

I'm not going to try and answer everything all at once in this thread - too much to do so.

The Eye of Horus, is from Egypt. It simply floors me, that people are crossing so many Mythos, and just taking what they want! It doesn't make any sense whatsoever - except many people are making a killing, off of making people paranoid.

We've had some really dangerous cults in the past, such as Jonestown. I nearly lost my big brother to them, as he was trying to quit heroin by replacing an addiction with another.

The Dan Brown books on "Da Vinci Code" And "Angels and Demons" which were also turned into books, fanned people's worries that Illuminati was real. These are just books of fiction.

We've had some REAL cases of conspiracy, under George Bush - yet, no one's been talking about that. Such as, invading Iraq under false pretenses for WMDs, etc.

If you take a look at what the real Illuminati was about, it was in Bavaria. They were Scientists, pointing out that the planet revolved around the sun, not that the sun revolved around the earth, like the Catholic Church was trying to ram down people's throats at the time. They weren't evil! They fell apart before the turn of the next century.

People love to find fault in others, instead of fixing themselves, it's that easy. Many parables in the bible have been written as thus, trying to get people to stop being so catty and to open their eyes. Instead, they had to blame Jesus, and nail him to a cross, blaming him for their woes, you know. But even then, he forgave everyone.

People need to think on that.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

@bindupbrokenheart: the people who believe such nonsense, are those who didn't bother to actually read the transcripts. It's much easier to accept the gen pop attitude.

I've suffered dramatically, both family and friends, for standing my ground over Michael. I'm not even a fan - just respect him.
Now everyone's either eaten crow, or blindly stuck in a rut with their own paranoia.

I'm not going to try and answer everything all at once in this thread - too much to do so.

The Eye of Horus, is from Egypt. It simply floors me, that people are crossing so many Mythos, and just taking what they want! It doesn't make any sense whatsoever - except many people are making a killing, off of making people paranoid.

We've had some really dangerous cults in the past, such as Jonestown. I nearly lost my big brother to them, as he was trying to quit heroin by replacing an addiction with another.

The Dan Brown books on "Da Vinci Code" And "Angels and Demons" which were also turned into books, fanned people's worries that Illuminati was real. These are just books of fiction.

We've had some REAL cases of conspiracy, under George Bush - yet, no one's been talking about that. Such as, invading Iraq under false pretenses for WMDs, etc.

If you take a look at what the real Illuminati was about, it was in Bavaria. They were Scientists, pointing out that the planet revolved around the sun, not that the sun revolved around the earth, like the Catholic Church was trying to ram down people's throats at the time. They weren't evil! They fell apart before the turn of the next century.

People love to find fault in others, instead of fixing themselves, it's that easy. Many parables in the bible have been written as thus, trying to get people to stop being so catty and to open their eyes. Instead, they had to blame Jesus, and nail him to a cross, blaming him for their woes, you know. But even then, he forgave everyone.

Hi Tink,

I don't think we will end up agreeing on this, which is fine.  bearhug  You have a right to your opinion/conclusion, as I do mine.  We all differ based on people we knew, things we have seen, things we have done, etc.  That is what makes us unique. 

I am NOT focusing on myself.  At least I pray that I am not.  I wouldn't be here at MJDHI if I was focusing on myself (believe me, I would rather go out into the 'world is great and everything is fine' lala land outside rather than getting the word out about these evil occult powers.  But I believe this is where the God of Israel has led me, so I am here.  And even though I am here for MJ, I am not an MJ fan really and never really was, even though I highly respect his art forms.

I don't care at this point if anyone believes me but I do know of people who are full blown DID from Illuminati or NWO powers, whatever you want to call them.  People can laugh at me, call me names, whatever you want.  I will take it.  If this is what it takes to spread the word and to help these people, then fine.  It is worth it in order to see these people free.  I want nothing more than to help the people I know, but right now it is difficult.  I am waiting on the Lord for His timing, not mine.  I have everything to lose and almost nothing to gain for myself in this, so, no I hope I am not focusing on myself, but focusing on the true victims here.  Again, I know people won't believe me here.  That's fine and I will take it.  The truth will win in the end, and I know I won't be ashamed.  I believe God will lead the victory on this. 

And, no I am not perfect.  Just forgiven by Christ and trying to do my best work for the Lord, even though I stumble and fall often, but He picks me back up with open arms.

I have never read Dan Brown.  Sorry.  I think he has movies too?  Never saw those either.  Sorry. 

This isn't a myth.  This is real life.  True but sad.  These people deserve our help and prayers. 

Just like Brittney Murphy's dad said, we need to look further into her death to really understand what is going on in this world.

ps: with love  bearhug
Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:51:05 AM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

very interesting thread. thank you for all your contributions. i'm often puzzled about this girls death and other conspiracy related rumours surrounding her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

for those who are interested here is an incredible video abt MK ultra and breaking free..

[youtube]
[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

paula-cTopic starter

Hi Tink,

I don't think we will end up agreeing on this, which is fine.  bearhug  You have a right to your opinion/conclusion, as I do mine.  We all differ based on people we knew, things we have seen, things we have done, etc.  That is what makes us unique. 

I am NOT focusing on myself.  At least I pray that I am not.  I wouldn't be here at MJDHI if I was focusing on myself (believe me, I would rather go out into the 'world is great and everything is fine' lala land outside rather than getting the word out about these evil occult powers.  But I believe this is where the God of Israel has led me, so I am here.  And even though I am here for MJ, I am not an MJ fan really and never really was, even though I highly respect his art forms.

I don't care at this point if anyone believes me but I do know of people who are full blown DID from Illuminati or NWO powers, whatever you want to call them.  People can laugh at me, call me names, whatever you want.  I will take it.  If this is what it takes to spread the word and to help these people, then fine.  It is worth it in order to see these people free.  I want nothing more than to help the people I know, but right now it is difficult.  I am waiting on the Lord for His timing, not mine.  I have everything to lose and almost nothing to gain for myself in this, so, no I hope I am not focusing on myself, but focusing on the true victims here.  Again, I know people won't believe me here.  That's fine and I will take it.  The truth will win in the end, and I know I won't be ashamed.  I believe God will lead the victory on this. 

And, no I am not perfect.  Just forgiven by Christ and trying to do my best work for the Lord, even though I stumble and fall often, but He picks me back up with open arms.

I have never read Dan Brown.  Sorry.  I think he has movies too?  Never saw those either.  Sorry. 

This isn't a myth.  This is real life.  True but sad.  These people deserve our help and prayers. 

Just like Brittney Murphy's dad said, we need to look further into her death to really understand what is going on in this world.

Good post i agree with you, all of these things are so ugly, disgusting, dirty and immoral that are sometimes difficult that people believe that there are.

Interesting video Australia MJ Believer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope they get to the bottom of this.  It seems it is the concensus of a lot of high powered people that being in the entertainment industry makes your life and/or death at an early age under extreme or unusual circumstances an understood professional hazard.  I don’t like it one bit.   /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Hi Tink,

Good post i agree with you, all of these things are so ugly, disgusting, dirty and immoral that are sometimes difficult that people believe that there are.

Interesting video Australia MJ Believer

Thanks Paula   bearhug

I agree, good video and thanks for posting it AMJB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

It doesn't matter what you believe - I just say, get up and do something, make this world a better place now! Give a pillow to the homeless,
Give a doll to a little girl without a home. The local church doesn't care whether you attend or not, they feed everyone!

Good deeds from the heart. I'm not waiting for God to come - I'm doing good things, each and every day, because it's what I've always done.
Jesus hung out with sinners - so, I do my own version and help those in trouble.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

It doesn't matter what you believe - I just say, get up and do something, make this world a better place now! Give a pillow to the homeless,
Give a doll to a little girl without a home. The local church doesn't care whether you attend or not, they feed everyone!

Good deeds from the heart. I'm not waiting for God to come - I'm doing good things, each and every day, because it's what I've always done.
Jesus hung out with sinners - so, I do my own version and help those in trouble.

Waiting is not idle.  Yes, I am waiting for God's power and glory and sovereignty to manifest itself in these serious things such as mind control programming being broken or even waiting for BAM!  That DOES NOT mean I am idle.  Quite the contrary.  I can't do this alone; I need His help and His timing, otherwise it is all in vain.  (kind of like we aren't sitting idle here waiting for BAM: we are investigating, learning, etc). 

Also, you don't know what projects I am doing both in broad daylight and quietly behind the scenes (to reveal later when the time is right).  Just sayin'  But...God sees it all!  And I don't need fanfare or to brag about it because it doesn't concern me at all (and it is NOT the right time to bring these things out yet).  I do this from the heart because I really do care about the world and about people and don't need fanfare about my 'good deeds'.  Also, I am not saved by good deeds, I am saved by faith alone!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am not saying we shouldn't manifest good deeds at all...quite the contrary.  We need to make the world a better place for sure by true love for humanity.

And most importantly make myself available to God when He needs me to be there, for whatever is going on or whatever He wants me to do. 

I will be there.

Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:43:35 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

No matter what I'm doing, I'm always there for God. I'm trying to point out that some people sit all day, waiting for years, of which they could
go out and live their gift of a life that God gave them. I'm never alone, because God is always with each of us, influencing us. Every one of us,
is indeed, his conduit.

I wasn't bragging, btw - I was GIVING EXAMPLES! I thought that was obvious.

Nothing is ever done in vain, I don't see how you can say that.

So, please don't preach at me. Everybody, in their own time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Tink  I'm really not trying to preach to anyone.  Just saying where I am coming from as my belief system/faith is a huge part of me and why I participate in this hoax.  Also, I was explaining where I come from to you as you only know me from a screenname.  I am not trying to push any religion on anyone, as we are a diverse group here, and at the end of the day faith is up to the individual and God.  All I was doing was pointing out that I don't think waiting is wasted time nor is it idle according to what I believe.

I will leave it up to the readers to decide and study for themselves what is truth. 

At the end of the day, I don't think we will agree on this.  I think we should agree to disagree?  Agree?   :geek:

Back to Brittney Murphy.  We do need to investigate this further.  And the last thing we need to do is call these people crazy:

[YOUTUBE]LiQMlNWwwnM[/YOUTUBE]

ps: do keep spreading love  bearhug
Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 10:59:16 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions